Pipopo

Feb 2, 2020
That's pretty much just Alm, but still unique a design in its own way, I like it!

So it IS going with the angle of defeating and enslaving heroes, nice!

emanu21

Aug 1, 2019
Hello
I wanted to know the story of tatsum says I have to wait for lubbock, what should I do now? the guide does not say.Thanks

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Redflash said:
OCT 25, 2020 AT 4:38 PM
Hero 3 name poll

In this poll, you have to pick a name for the new hero.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
World: Radian
Short description: A dagger user who can meld in the shadows. Because of an experiment, he has a Devoid inside his body (a monster part of the Radian world) and he can unleash it to increase his physical capabilities. As for his personality, he's usually really kind but when he feels strong emotions, the Devoid inside him can affect him and provoke mood swings
Redflash said:
OCT 25, 2020 AT 4:39 PM
Palestra new outfits and Cervius game weekly update

Palestra:

This week for Palestra I did the second part of the needed visuals which are the new outfits/underwears. There are 2 for Kirito and 2 for Eugeo. One of Kirito's new outfit will be his signature black coat.

Cervius Game:
Since I had to finish the Pal CG, this ate away a little at the time I did for the game this week, but I still made a decent amount of progress!

Poll result:
The results are in for the second hero and he will now be called Zel!

Castle Layout:
I'm not the one who did that, this was done by threeclaws, but the layout of the castle (walkable map) is now done. Next, we need to add a bit more decorations and perfect things to make it all work!

Animation:
This week I started work on the animations from the poll I made at the beginning of the month. Both of those animations will involve Soren and the one I worked the most on is the mindcontrol animation. For this animation, I decided to go all out and make it a finisher tier animation.

New character:
Here's the third and last hero for Radian! Like the other characters, the next step is to vote for his name :p.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
so 3 heroes only?? ehh i thought he is going to add more heroes
to be honest, haven't been paying close attention. i'm not sure what Radian is, i'm assuming it's one area and those are the three heroes for Radian.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
to be honest, haven't been paying close attention. i'm not sure what Radian is, i'm assuming it's one area and those are the three heroes for Radian.
ok, ill note that to myself that it might be for the area only.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
ok, ill note that to myself that it might be for the area only.
It was a world (Radian) and those three are the heroes for that world. Redflash started a poll for the setting of the second world. :3

Redflash said:
OCT 26, 2020 AT 7:29 AM
New world poll
So with the initial heroes for Radian(the first world for the Cervius game) wrapped up, I was wondering what kind of heroes/world you guys would like to see next so I can start thinking of ideas.
Radian has a fantasy style setting so I'll be going for something different with the next world :p.
I don't plan on immediately starting the heroes for this new world as I'm not even done with the first story for Radian, but having an idea of what I'll be doing next is always good ;).

Option 1 - Modern setting with magic
This world would have a modern setting, the kind of heroes from this world would take inspiration from animes like Fire Force or Ao no Exorcist.

Option 2 - Modern world with monsters
This kind of world would be in a modern setting but with monsters. The world would have a theme of monster training and would take inspiration from stuff like pokemon.

Option 3 - Futuristic
A futuristic world with giant robots, the heroes for this world would take inspiration from animes like gundam.

Options 4 - Futuristic with magic
A futuristic world with magic also being part of the world. The heroes from this world would take inspirations from games like Final Fantasy.

kingrow121

Dec 22, 2018
how much point do you help out link and everybody else does doing hard give you the most or normal or easy or they dont do nothing but give you money tho

Cyrus_AZ

Apr 5, 2018
is it just me or has anyone here successfully triggered the Corrin's new random event (the new outfit event). I have even tried using the random event code but it wouldn't work

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Redflash said:
NOV 1, 2020 AT 6:51 PM
Cervius Game November package

This month's package is here with two new animations (one being a finisher tier) and some resources I made for the game over the last month. I also included again the groping animation but with an ingame background this time ;).

Redflash said:
NOV 1, 2020 AT 6:54 PM
Palestra november package

The new palestra package is here with 6 new outfits Kirito and Eugeo as well as a new CG!

Redflash said:
NOV 1, 2020 AT 8:12 PM
Palestra and Cervius game weekly update

Palestra:

I don't have much to share about Palestra this week since I did the writing for the new update. All I can tell is that the update should be coming out as usually planned next week :).

Cervius Game:
This week for the Cervius game, I have a lot to share since I'll be briefly explaining how things will work during the game. Do keep in mind that what you see on the pictures is still a work in progress. With that said, let's get started!

Part 1: The free phase:
The game will be separated into 3 main phases in which you can do different things. The first phase is the "free phase". During that time, the player will be able to walk around Cervius' castle. By walking around, you can talk to different NPCs or the heroes you've recruited as well as interact with some of the heroes you've recruited.
It will be possible to use the construction menu to build and upgrade individual rooms. At the game's launch, not all rooms will be available (very far from it), and not all rooms will be fully upgradeable.
From the construction menu, it will also be possible to assign certain characters to certain rooms. Let's say you've unlocked the milking room, then it is possible to send someone like Soren to use that room. Doing so can provide little bonuses during the next two phases.
In addition to that, in the free phase, you can select your favorite hero in the war room. This hero will be the character you will get by default during a fight.
Finally, the planning phase is where you will be picking the worlds you want to attune to. Attuning to worlds will allow you to visit them and recruit the hero from a certain location during the planning phase.
At the beginning of the game, you can only attune to 2 locations at once, but after progressing enough, it will be possible to attune to 6 worlds at once.
The most important parts of this phase are the construction menu, the attunements and the favorite hero selection as they will not be available in the next phase: The planning phase.

Part 2: The planning phase:
Once you've made the upgrades you want, you can talk to Fenris to see potential threats and pick the demon you want to face. Once you've picked your opponent, you will be able to interact with the planning table in the war room.
By interacting with the war table, you will see a screen telling you information about your upcoming opponent. You will also be able to see which world you can visit in order to recruit heroes as well as get bonuses from visiting certain worlds.
Recruiting a hero will allow you to use them in the upcoming battle against the opposing demon.
During the planning phase, you will have a set number of turns depending on your opponent. The amount of turns will limit your actions and you will have to prepare yourself as best as you can before the battle.
Charming a world will take more than one turn, especially if it's the first time you visit that world. Visiting a world for the first time will fill the bar "charm progress" by 20% each turn. Each turn you spend visiting that world will trigger a written cutscene in which Cervius visits said world and meets the hero. This will give you the opportunity to learn more about the heroes and their worlds.
After the bar has reached 100% you will have a partial contract with the hero, which means the hero will help you in the battle phase. However, heroes with partial contracts will return to their worlds once the battle is over.
After a world has been charmed once, the charm bar will progress normally according to your buffs in future battles, this means it will be easier to charm worlds you've visited before. Also, charming a world again in future battles will trigger sex animations instead of written scenes!
Once the number of turn is over, it's now time to face off against the opposing demon!

Part 3: The battle phase:
This is the final phase of the gameplay loop. The battle phase is where you will face against the opposing demon commander and its troops by using the heroes you've gathered!
The above screen may look a little confusing, but I believe it will be quite simple to play once you try it yourself ;).
The way the battle works is that each hero has 4 skills and those skills must be placed in the 7 slots available in the middle of the screen. Some skills may take more than one slot to be used.
Be careful as the enemy will also be placing some skills in the slots before the player can act! The goal will be to play around what the opponent does and reduce their power to 0 under a certain amount of turns.
Each enemy commander will have a special skill that will take a certain amount of turns to activate. If the commander can activate this skill, then the player will have lost. If Cervius' power goes down to 0 then the player will also have lost.

After the battle:
Once a battle is over and won, the player will receive magic essence as well as construction resources and other loot.
Before returning to the free phase, Cervius will pick one of the heroes that helped him during the fight and reward him with a special sex animation. (those animations will be the finisher tier animations.)
The magic essence you get from the battles can be used at the otherworldly gate to gather resources and if you get lucky enough, you may even be able to form a permanent contract with a hero you've previously seen! Permanent contracts will allow a character to walk around the castle, be used as a "worker" and be set as a favorite hero!

Conclusion:
This last part concludes the introduction to the game's main gameplay loop! We've been working hard to bring the game to you guys as fast as possible and going by the way we've progressed, we're aiming for a Christmas release for the first version of the game's alpha!
While the above explanations may sound a little complex without playing the actual game, I hope you're eager to try it out! :D

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey everyone here is v1.33.1!

Windows (.exe):
|

Redflash said:
NOV 8, 2020 AT 7:08 PM

Palestra and Cervius game weekly update

Palestra:
The new update is now available and going by the poll, Red's Choice won. This mean that I will decide what the next update is and I currently am leaning towards the Content and Features update as I already have an idea about what I'd do for it :p.
Cervius game:
This week on the Cervius game, progress was made more specifically towards the fighting system. The battles now work for the most part!
Battle animations:
This week, this is what I worked the most on, battle animations both for Cervius and an enemy demon, as well as skills :p

Favorite hero and summoning menus:
A new menu was made to select your favorite hero before a combat. As you can see, many heroes are planned to be added over the years xP.

New hero coming soon:
I'm not quite ready to show him off yet, but I have a new hero in the works for the Radian world (even though I thought Asker would be the last for now xP). This new hero will be set to be Soren's brother :p.

Soren's walking sprite:
Cervius is no longer alone in his castle, this week, we added Soren's chibi sprite and the next one planned is Fenris!

Below is the Patreon save.
|

EDIT: Updated links to bugfix v1.33.1.

Last edited:

Marcosan

Jun 29, 2017
Hello everyone, I have a problem with the Tatsumi quest. I met Ragne once in Katakura Town and not more than once, could anyone suggest where else to meet Ragne?

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes