RANDOM EVENT GUIDE

Outside=
01 = Manami
02 = Link
03 = Link, Corrin, Ashe, and Shirou
04 = Sora and Link
05 = Souma
06 = Roxas
07 = Midan and Link (gives Link a new outfit)
08 = Corrin and Tatsumi, feat. Cervius (MC and Corrin must be wearing Corruption Outfits for this event to trigger)
09 = Roxas and Eugeo

Inside=
01 = Charlemagne
02 = Charlemagne and Shirou
03 = Mikleo and Elsword
04 = Megaman
05 = Mikleo and Sorey
06 = Corvin (gives Rex a new underwear)
07 = The Elswords (gives Elsword a new underwear)
08 = Rowan
09 = Shinra and Arthur (teaches Shinra a new skill)
10 = Shinra and Souma
11 = Sora and Rex
12 = Vanitas and Rex
13 = Rowan and Elsword, feat. Corrin (gives Corrin a new outfit)
14 = Souma and Kirito

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
extras is to enhance the game or has nothing to do with the game can you respond? Thank you
They're for your viewing pleasure. They're the images from within the game. You don't need any of the extras unless you want to view the CGs standalone, but all of them are in the game.

lok02

Dec 25, 2018
RANDOM EVENT GUIDE

Outside=
01 = Manami
02 = Link
03 = Link, Corrin, Ashe, and Shirou
04 = Sora and Link
05 = Souma
06 = Roxas
07 = Midan and Link (gives Link a new outfit)
08 = Corrin and Tatsumi, feat. Cervius (MC and Corrin must be wearing Corruption Outfits for this event to trigger)
09 = Roxas and Eugeo

Inside=
01 = Charlemagne
02 = Charlemagne and Shirou
03 = Mikleo and Elsword
04 = Megaman
05 = Mikleo and Sorey
06 = Corvin (gives Rex a new underwear)
07 = The Elswords (gives Elsword a new underwear)
08 = Rowan
09 = Shinra and Arthur (teaches Shinra a new skill)
10 = Shinra and Souma
11 = Sora and Rex
12 = Vanitas and Rex
13 = Rowan and Elsword, feat. Corrin (gives Corrin a new outfit)
14 = Souma and Kirito
Thanks.

Voidd

Apr 16, 2018
Is it just me who gets obliterated by the bats at the start? They seem to hit me sometimes even if i hit the right keys. Is there a trick i'm missing?

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
Is it just me who gets obliterated by the bats at the start? They seem to hit me sometimes even if i hit the right keys. Is there a trick i'm missing?
Hmm, not really? Are you taking your time pressing the buttons? You should have 4-5 seconds to press the button.

Voidd

Apr 16, 2018
Hmm, not really? Are you taking your time pressing the buttons? You should have 4-5 seconds to press the button.
i usually hit them pretty fast - like less than a second for each. But I've since found that spending a little extra time, like leaving the timer to tick down a few seconds before issuing the attack command stops a lot of this from happening. However I do still sometimes get attacked, even when hitting the right keys in time. But it's rare enough that i managed to get past the first bats stage. The orcs/demons however seems to be impossible with this (bug?)

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
i usually hit them pretty fast - like less than a second for each. But I've since found that spending a little extra time, like leaving the timer to tick down a few seconds before issuing the attack command stops a lot of this from happening. However I do still sometimes get attacked, even when hitting the right keys in time. But it's rare enough that i managed to get past the first bats stage. The orcs/demons however seems to be impossible with this (bug?)
Don't know what to tell you, I just started a new file and I can't seem to replicate this. Try redownloading and replacing all files, perhaps?

aznmuso

Oct 14, 2020
um, i could be wrong, but i was also dying like crazy to all the fights, and i'm 100% sure i pressed the right keys. Then i realized that for some reason, it was registering may 2 keys when I pressed a button. Like, if i pressed Up, it would register that i pressed up TWICE and i would lose a life. I realized that to not lose life, i would have to tap it super quickly and not hold the key down. After tapping it super quickly, i can now get past all the combat, but when i hold it down abit too long, i will still get attacked and die. Kinda rubbish in terms of problems to have, but at least now I can pass all the combat sections

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Redflash said:
OCT 18, 2020 AT 7:57 PM

Palestra Kirito CG1 progress and Weekly Cervius Game News

Palestra:
Since yesterday, I've started working on the next Palestra update and I am making the CG first, Kirito's first time with the MC :p. The picture is still very much a work in progress but I plan on finishing the set by tomorrow ;).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cervius Game:
Since Threeclaws is currently handling the programming side of the game with the battles and menus (which I may be able to talk about next week), I solely focused on the visual stuff. I don't plan on showing everything, as per usual, but here's a little list of things I worked on:

Backgrounds:
I'm not the best when it comes to backgrounds as I don't often focus on them, but this game needs quite a few so I expect to improve over time. Still, my first attempt for a forest ended with a result I'm quite satisfied of!
Big backgrounds like this will be used for both the dialogue scenes and the sex scenes. This is why most backgrounds will have an open space in the middle.

Battle Animations:
Gameplay wise, the initial plan was to focus on something like the contests from Palestra, but things quickly changed as we planned out the game. Now in this Cervius focused game, you will fight against other demons to claim the title of Demon Dreadlord (The scenario will not be part of the base game, but it will be added in later on).
Sex scenes will instead be triggered when charming worlds and after winning a fight against another demon. Fights will not be like a fighting game but I'll get into details about that later on. Still, I need animations when Cervius or the enemy demon orders someone to attack.

The gif above is an animation I made for DDC's attack command. So when he orders a hero to attack, this is what will play. Each character (8 in total, Cervius and the 7 types of demon commanders) will have a set of 4 animations, so expect to see more of those later on xP.
New Hero 2:
After we've had Soren 2 weeks ago, now comes the second hero. I plan to quickly add a few heroes to the base game with a few animations at first, just so I can have more characters to play with and bring more diversity. I have a 3rd hero planned maybe for next week or the one after.
However, for this week, I have this new guy:
He is Soren's bf (boyfriend or best friend?) and will appear in the same world as him. Since his name has not been decided yet, I will create a poll just like Soren to vote on how he will be called.

That's all I got for this week for now! I hope you're looking forward to more stuff and I should be starting the sex animations from the poll this week :p.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes