PASV78

Feb 1, 2021
HEADS UP FOR DREADLORD ASCENSION:

There's a fight where you have to defeat a Boss in 7 turns. There's a glitch where, if you're playing on Trivial difficulty, the game makes Cervius's stats too low to do any damage and he'll be level 1. You can offset this just by switching to Normal before entering the fight.

Toixy

Jul 14, 2021
Can I get Ezreal and Reki'sunderwear in this version?Or should I wait for the further update.

FriedCP

Apr 18, 2022
Is there a Bug in 3-3 in main story?
if you copy old version save file, it'll crash when you reach 3-3, you need to start over from the beginning in new version to prevent crashing. theclownq rar for the game already include save file till soren so you can either continue from that point or download from his save file link

theclowq

Nov 12, 2019
Dreadlord Ascension V0.2.17

Update: Released a new version with some bugfixes as well as added animations for Fenris. Keeping my fingers crossed this one won't have any major bugs but please report them if you find any!

New update for DA is ready and there's a lot of new stuff in this new version. Of course, there's the new Asker chapter with his affinity and sex training scenes, but there's also more than that. I can't list every change we made because it's a lot of small details, but I'll do a list of stuff I do remember haha.

For this new version, you will need to start over, but I also included some saves with Soren's part already complete to save you guys a bit of time.

Reminder: It is possible your anti virus will detect the game as a threat, but that's normal and fairly common for games made in godot while they are still in development. The game is safe to download.

Changelogs V0.2.17:

- Adjusted some sounds for Asker in combat

- Fixed the doppleganger animation looping from the beginning

- Fixed Asker's doppleganger animation sprite

- Fixed the looping sound on Zel's attack animation

- Fixed some Asker portraits in the editor

- Fixed the looping sound on Soren's attack animation

- Fixed Asker's doppleganger animation

- Fixed all the description boxes in the Asker dialogues (which includes the sounds)

- Fixed Asker's animation dialogue

- Fixed the boss in 3-3 moving around under certain conditions

- Fixed the crashing bug when starting 3-3

- Fixed Asker not being able to learn skills

- Fixed the sort button crashing the game

- Fixed the swap and push skills

- Removed the difficulty options, those who picked other difficulties should be set back to normal

- Added two new animations for Fenris (1 when using the refresh move and 1 when using the True Form move)

Download link:

DA V0.2.17 save:

Casaubon

Jan 27, 2020
Dreadlord Ascension V0.2.17

Update: Released a new version with some bugfixes as well as added animations for Fenris. Keeping my fingers crossed this one won't have any major bugs but please report them if you find any!

New update for DA is ready and there's a lot of new stuff in this new version. Of course, there's the new Asker chapter with his affinity and sex training scenes, but there's also more than that. I can't list every change we made because it's a lot of small details, but I'll do a list of stuff I do remember haha.

For this new version, you will need to start over, but I also included some saves with Soren's part already complete to save you guys a bit of time.

Reminder: It is possible your anti virus will detect the game as a threat, but that's normal and fairly common for games made in godot while they are still in development. The game is safe to download.

Changelogs V0.2.17:

- Adjusted some sounds for Asker in combat

- Fixed the doppleganger animation looping from the beginning

- Fixed Asker's doppleganger animation sprite

- Fixed the looping sound on Zel's attack animation

- Fixed some Asker portraits in the editor

- Fixed the looping sound on Soren's attack animation

- Fixed Asker's doppleganger animation

- Fixed all the description boxes in the Asker dialogues (which includes the sounds)

- Fixed Asker's animation dialogue

- Fixed the boss in 3-3 moving around under certain conditions

- Fixed the crashing bug when starting 3-3

- Fixed Asker not being able to learn skills

- Fixed the sort button crashing the game

- Fixed the swap and push skills

- Removed the difficulty options, those who picked other difficulties should be set back to normal

- Added two new animations for Fenris (1 when using the refresh move and 1 when using the True Form move)

Download link: Mega

DA V0.2.17 save:
Thankyou!

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes