Gelionus

Nov 15, 2020
In Dreadlord Ascention, what to do after recruiting Zel? Game says i need some village but i can't find it. The story just stops after defeating thief queen

theclowq

Nov 12, 2019
Palestra V1.55 update

*The password to start a new game is "Clef"

New update is out! This update is a bit smaller as redesigning two characters in one update was a bigger task than I expected! xD

I also tried something a little new for those two. At night now, you might notice a little letter on the table near the entrance. When the letter is there, it means Aeyan or Tael are visiting.

When they do visit, you can find Tael in the library and Aeyan in the contest room.

Changelogs:
- Fixed some typos in Gray x Alm scene
- Fixed a bug with Gray not properly appearing in the brothel sometimes
- Remade Aeyan and Tael's portraits and added them to the game. (They will only visit if Ragna's story has been completed)
- Added a new NSFW frame you can find by winning a contest with Cervius. (He will award the portrait the first time you win if Sora's story has been completed)

DL      

SAVE     

lok02

Dec 25, 2018
Palestra V1.55 update

*The password to start a new game is "Clef"

New update is out! This update is a bit smaller as redesigning two characters in one update was a bigger task than I expected! xD

I also tried something a little new for those two. At night now, you might notice a little letter on the table near the entrance. When the letter is there, it means Aeyan or Tael are visiting.

When they do visit, you can find Tael in the library and Aeyan in the contest room.

Changelogs:
- Fixed some typos in Gray x Alm scene
- Fixed a bug with Gray not properly appearing in the brothel sometimes
- Remade Aeyan and Tael's portraits and added them to the game. (They will only visit if Ragna's story has been completed)
- Added a new NSFW frame you can find by winning a contest with Cervius. (He will award the portrait the first time you win if Sora's story has been completed)

DL       Mega

SAVE     
Thank you

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
How to get heros essence and How to do Milking?
To Milk someone you must first buy a stable lot at the Milk Bar in Castle Town during the day, then buy either a Chastity Cage or a Cow Outfit (PS. The Cow Outfit costs more but gives more bottles) for the Harem Member you want to Milk, then equip it to said member and wait a few days for cum to build up, finally go to the Milk Bar and ask to use the Milking facilities.

theclowq

Nov 12, 2019
Palestra:
For the next update, Red's Choice won again which means Hiro will receive an update like Tael and Aeyan did. However, I am also making an extra poll to decide what other thing I will make for this update. Now at least I know I can get started on Hiro!

Dreadlord Ascension:
The new update is coming along really nicely and should be released next week! We only need to iron out some details and do some more play testing before this update becomes available. You should be able to re-use your saves for this update, but just in case, I will also include saves to play the new update.

Since this update is nearly complete, I've also started working on the October update. We decided the next room(s) to be added will be the bathroom. I began working on the tileset for it but it's too early to show how the room will look just yet xP.

We decided to pick the bathroom next in order to introduce some more random events to the game, just like the one between Fenris and Cervius you'll be able to watch in the update release next week!

theclowq

Nov 12, 2019
Palestra:

For Palestra, I began working on the new update this weekend. Ragna's new design is going along smoothly. I don't expect him to change as much as the other characters since he already had a fairly solid base. However, it is too early to show his new portraits.

Since Ragna already has a few scenes in Palestra and all that. I'm going to treat his new portraits a little differently than Hiro/Tael/Aeyan. Ragna will keep his old portraits as the default ones, but will instead have new portraits added in via outfits. To justify his new looks, I also already have a nice event in mind!

Dreadlord Ascension:

New update is out! Refer to the post for more details on it. We have now reached the point where we've gone beyond the initial version of Dreadlord Ascension and we're almost done with Radian (at least for now!).

The next update will be Chapter 5 and the last chapter for part 1 of Radian. Part 2 will happen much later down the road.

Right now, we're planning to release Chapter 5 at the end of October. After this update, we will be going over what we've done and do a big polish update. This update should be released by the end of December but could also be released at the end of January depending on how it goes.

The end of the year polish update will also give me time to prepare for Dregan, Cervius's next destination! I will be sharing more information on this when the time comes, but I'm super excited about it and already started the writing on that world's story! xP

theclowq

Nov 12, 2019
Dreadlord Ascension V0.2.18

This new includes the chapter 4 for Radian. We've now officially gone beyond the story in the first iteration of the game, I'm really happy about this!

With this update, you should be able to reuse your previous saves. If there are any issues though, we've included saves to immediately start Leif's chapter.

As part of this update, you will be able to summon Leif and Shade. Leif can be trained and his affinity quests can be done, however, Shade's part will be released in the October update!

Again, quite a bit has changed in this update, if you find any bugs, please report them in the comments below!

Changelogs:

- Added the minigame for the crafting. (Still some refinement to do on it, and currently, crafting items has no purpose. This will be expanded later this year)

- Added Chapter 4 for Radian

- Leif and Shade can now be summoned

- Leif can be assigned as a worker

- Leif's Affinity and Training can be done

- Added new attack animations

- Added a new button during the fights. This button can be used to speed up the animations during the enemy phase

- Added a button to hide the dialogue box

- Added the first random event (this random event is for Fenris. He will have a "!" above his head when the event can be triggered and can only happen if Fenris is not assigned as a worker)

- The crafting room can be built via the construction table

- Added numbers when attacking another unit to directly show the damage being dealt

- Fixed some minor bugs and typos

- Made more general polish to the fights and AI

- Added two new sprite animations for Fenris (the animations from last month)

- Normalized all the sounds in the game

- Added erection portraits for all the characters while they wear their standard clothes

- Added a custom cursor

- Added custom icons for the game (though those might need some more work)

DL:

SoulR1995

Jul 8, 2020
Hey everyone, I'm struggling with a few parts of my game, I cant seem to finish yuu bond even though its almost at 3000, and also guidance on how to complete Ezreal? For the main story quest Im also a bit lost.

bling96

Jan 26, 2021
Hey everyone, I'm struggling with a few parts of my game, I cant seem to finish yuu bond even though its almost at 3000, and also guidance on how to complete Ezreal? For the main story quest Im also a bit lost.
Game is not finished, yuu and ezreal relationship are not complete. For main story quest where are you at?

SoulR1995

Jul 8, 2020
Game is not finished, yuu and ezreal relationship are not complete. For main story quest where are you at?

Ah okay awsm that is good too know thanks.

For main story quest im not sure its just that i need to help ralkyx and Katakura town, I'm not sure how to go about to unlock manor and way point. I have finished the part where Sorey got a key i think and the nthe one where you get kirito got the key. Right now im building brothel as i feel a bit lost on how to go about the main quest.

I do appreciate the help.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes