bling96

Jan 26, 2021
Ah okay awsm that is good too know thanks.

For main story quest im not sure its just that i need to help ralkyx and Katakura town, I'm not sure how to go about to unlock manor and way point. I have finished the part where Sorey got a key i think and the nthe one where you get kirito got the key. Right now im building brothel as i feel a bit lost on how to go about the main quest.

I do appreciate the help.
you have reach the end of the main quest for the moment, there are a guide about character in the www folder in the game folder

Reactions: SoulR1995

theclowq

Nov 12, 2019
Palestra V1.56

The password to start a new game is "Clef"

This month's update is here! As voted, this update includes Ragna and Hiro as guests with updated appearances! I hope you will like their new looks!

Changelogs:
- Fixed a few typos from the previous update
- Fixed a bug where Tael could appear without giving a notification
- Added Ragna as a possible guest
- Added Hiro as a possible guest

DL:

SAVE:

Casaubon

Jan 27, 2020
Palestra V1.56

This month's update is here! As voted, this update includes Ragna and Hiro as guests with updated appearances! I hope you will like their new looks!

Changelogs:

DL: Mega

SAVE:
Thankyou!

lok02

Dec 25, 2018
Palestra V1.56

Changelogs:

DL: Mega

SAVE:
Thank you

theclowq

Nov 12, 2019
Palestra:
Almost done with the Palestra update! This week's big chunk was making the contest moves for Reki. Now that they're all done, I can proceed to putting everything ingame for next week!

Dreadlord Ascension:
For Dreadlord Ascension, we still have a good amount of work left, but we're making huge progress. This week was filled with all kinds of different work.

In the new update, you should notice a whole slew of new updates. A new option when talking to servants to learn skills, the SP gain after combat to learn skills. A new animation when buying skill encyclopedias, a new part of the castle has been improved and furnished (the bathroom). Those some things you can expect to see on top of the ending to the Radian chapter!

This month's package contains the new affinity animations for Shade and also the portraits for Alastor!

RukiAyanokoji

Apr 24, 2022
Palestra:
Almost done with the Palestra update! This week's big chunk was making the contest moves for Reki. Now that they're all done, I can proceed to putting everything ingame for next week!

Dreadlord Ascension:
For Dreadlord Ascension, we still have a good amount of work left, but we're making huge progress. This week was filled with all kinds of different work.

In the new update, you should notice a whole slew of new updates. A new option when talking to servants to learn skills, the SP gain after combat to learn skills. A new animation when buying skill encyclopedias, a new part of the castle has been improved and furnished (the bathroom). Those some things you can expect to see on top of the ending to the Radian chapter!

This month's package contains the new affinity animations for Shade and also the portraits for Alastor!

Download link
Thank You!

Reactions: Selg
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes