Ragnafia

Apr 4, 2022
Dreadlord Ascension V0.2.17

Update: Released a new version with some bugfixes as well as added animations for Fenris. Keeping my fingers crossed this one won't have any major bugs but please report them if you find any!

New update for DA is ready and there's a lot of new stuff in this new version. Of course, there's the new Asker chapter with his affinity and sex training scenes, but there's also more than that. I can't list every change we made because it's a lot of small details, but I'll do a list of stuff I do remember haha.

For this new version, you will need to start over, but I also included some saves with Soren's part already complete to save you guys a bit of time.

Reminder: It is possible your anti virus will detect the game as a threat, but that's normal and fairly common for games made in godot while they are still in development. The game is safe to download.

Changelogs V0.2.17:

- Adjusted some sounds for Asker in combat

- Fixed the doppleganger animation looping from the beginning

- Fixed Asker's doppleganger animation sprite

- Fixed the looping sound on Zel's attack animation

- Fixed some Asker portraits in the editor

- Fixed the looping sound on Soren's attack animation

- Fixed Asker's doppleganger animation

- Fixed all the description boxes in the Asker dialogues (which includes the sounds)

- Fixed Asker's animation dialogue

- Fixed the boss in 3-3 moving around under certain conditions

- Fixed the crashing bug when starting 3-3

- Fixed Asker not being able to learn skills

- Fixed the sort button crashing the game

- Fixed the swap and push skills

- Removed the difficulty options, those who picked other difficulties should be set back to normal

- Added two new animations for Fenris (1 when using the refresh move and 1 when using the True Form move)

Download link: Mega

DA V0.2.17 save:
Will they make android port?

lok02

Dec 25, 2018
Dreadlord Ascension V0.2.17

Update: Released a new version with some bugfixes as well as added animations for Fenris. Keeping my fingers crossed this one won't have any major bugs but please report them if you find any!

New update for DA is ready and there's a lot of new stuff in this new version. Of course, there's the new Asker chapter with his affinity and sex training scenes, but there's also more than that. I can't list every change we made because it's a lot of small details, but I'll do a list of stuff I do remember haha.

For this new version, you will need to start over, but I also included some saves with Soren's part already complete to save you guys a bit of time.

Reminder: It is possible your anti virus will detect the game as a threat, but that's normal and fairly common for games made in godot while they are still in development. The game is safe to download.

Changelogs V0.2.17:

- Adjusted some sounds for Asker in combat

- Fixed the doppleganger animation looping from the beginning

- Fixed Asker's doppleganger animation sprite

- Fixed the looping sound on Zel's attack animation

- Fixed some Asker portraits in the editor

- Fixed the looping sound on Soren's attack animation

- Fixed Asker's doppleganger animation

- Fixed all the description boxes in the Asker dialogues (which includes the sounds)

- Fixed Asker's animation dialogue

- Fixed the boss in 3-3 moving around under certain conditions

- Fixed the crashing bug when starting 3-3

- Fixed Asker not being able to learn skills

- Fixed the sort button crashing the game

- Fixed the swap and push skills

- Removed the difficulty options, those who picked other difficulties should be set back to normal

- Added two new animations for Fenris (1 when using the refresh move and 1 when using the True Form move)

DA V0.2.17 save:
Thank you but where is the Palestra update?

theclowq

Nov 12, 2019
Palestra

Changelogs v1.53.1:
- Fixed a bug that could prevent milking (sleep in the bed to fix it)

Changelogs:

- Fixed a bug with Roxas's portraits when milking him

- Changed the requirement to buy furniture at the farm. After obtaining the Cowboy outfit, you can now buy the furniture (instead of having to wear the outfit)

- Relationship story end for Alm

- 1 new scene

- Fixed the messages for Kuga to appear in the Brothel

- Added Gray as a possible guest in the brothel

- Added 4 new underwears/Outfit for Alm

- Added Alm's contest moves

- Removed the randomiser option when sleeping, instead, you can randomise the clothes by interacting with the shirt on a stand in the bedroom

- Added a new NSFW frame (buy the Enhancer in the Brothel shop and give it to Shirou)

Download link:

V1.53.1 save:

Casaubon

Jan 27, 2020
Palestra

Changelogs v1.53.1:

Changelogs:

- Changed the requirement to buy furniture at the farm. After obtaining the Cowboy outfit, you can now buy the furniture (instead of having to wear the outfit)

- 1 new scene

- Removed the randomiser option when sleeping, instead, you can randomise the clothes by interacting with the shirt on a stand in the bedroom

- Added a new NSFW frame (buy the Enhancer in the Brothel shop and give it to Shirou)

V1.53.1 save:
Again, thankyou!

lok02

Dec 25, 2018
Palestra

Changelogs v1.53.1:

Changelogs:

- 1 new scene

V1.53.1 save:
Thank you

kanashiro

Dec 8, 2018
So I played this a while ago, lost my computer and save, tried to start over and had to go through all of the minigames again.

Is there an in game checklist of what to do, how to trigger events and where to find characters or at least a skip minigame cheat/option?

It's an amazing game but starting over from nothing and having to do the grind is a little crazy. I tried using the save you provided but there's so much that I feel totally lost.

Last edited:

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
So I played this a while ago, lost my computer and save, tried to start over and had to go through all of the minigames again.

Is there an in game checklist of what to do, how to trigger events and where to find characters or at least a skip minigame cheat/option?

It's an amazing game but starting over from nothing and having to do the grind is a little crazy. I tried using the save you provided but there's so much that I feel totally lost.
The game comes with a walkthrough on how to unlock everything, check the www folder.

RukiAyanokoji

Apr 24, 2022
Palestra

Changelogs v1.53.1:

Changelogs:

- 1 new scene

V1.53.1 save:
Thank you!

Arcstrid

Apr 15, 2019
theclowq

Thank you very much for sharing the newest versions of both Palestra and Dreadlord Ascension.

That being said, could you also share the higher resolution packages of assets (CGs, animations, etc.) that Redflash makes available on his Patreon? Since you have access to the special save files, you must also have access to them. contains everything up until April and you already linked to the May ones before, so we're missing the Palestra and DA packages from June and July.

Last edited:
Reactions: tinnapath

theclowq

Nov 12, 2019
theclowq

Thank you very much for sharing the newest versions of both Palestra and Dreadlord Ascension.

That being said, could you also share the higher resolution packages of assets (CGs, animations, etc.) that Redflash makes available on his Patreon? Since you have access to the special save files, you must also have access to them. This old folder contains everything up until April and you already linked to the May ones before, so we're missing the Palestra and DA packages from June and July.
Thank you for your feedback. However, he reminded me that I do not have permission to write to the file.

adrichgh01

Sep 24, 2017
Hello to all :)
In the mission "Not of this world", I'm stuck at the step "Get closer to Ragna and resolve issues in Katakura Town and Ralkyx"... Do you know what to do? :)
Thanks a lot !

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes