daladalada

May 17, 2021
Dreadlord Ascension v0.8.2

IMPORTANT: If you are using saves from the previous version (v0.7.0 to v0.7.2) you MUST watch the cutscene when you recruit Alastor from the gallery in order to progress.

Here is the new Dreadlord Ascension update! This new update is the first part of Daemonheim story and before we continue the main story, we're going to delve into Dregan next! If you have any feedback or if you need help, you can leave a comment below!

Changelogs v0.8.2:
- Added a main story icon
- Updated the conquest map visuals
- The milking room can now be built after chapter 1-5 of the main story
- Added the milking minigame (can be played once between stages at the moment, available for all characters)
- Added the first chapter of the Daemonheim story
- Cervius can now use his Essence Incarnation after chapter 1-5
- Added a new scene to the scrying pool with Fenris and Asker
- Added a new scene during Daemonheim's main story (pick the right choice in chapter 1-4)
- Fixed a game crashing issue that could occur during combat

D.A v0.8.2 DL:

Mega

DA v0.8.2 SAVE:

Here is the Dreadlord Ascension save with the new custscenes and all the rooms unlocked!

Mega
The link is dead. Could update it ?

emoninja713

Dec 10, 2019
so Im in the middle of ritsuka's quest and im doing the investigation on katakunet but im lost on what exactly im supposed to be doing please help

emoninja713

Dec 10, 2019
can someone please tell me when lubbock shows up cause Ive been waiting for like 16 days now and nada am i supposed to do or go someplace specific to make him appear please help

nor22

Sep 6, 2023
hello, I have downloaded version 1.57, I haven't been in for a while. I have not updated. 1.67 I know what to do, should I delete it and upload it again?

theclowq

Nov 12, 2019
hello, I have downloaded version 1.57, I haven't been in for a while. I have not updated. 1.67 I know what to do, should I delete it and upload it again?
Hello! In view of this situation, I still recommend that you delete the old version and download the latest version of the game and archive to play happily. The author of the old version has not provided download.

theclowq

Nov 12, 2019
Dreadlord Ascension v0.8.2

IMPORTANT: If you are using saves from the previous version (v0.7.0 to v0.7.2) you MUST watch the cutscene when you recruit Alastor from the gallery in order to progress.

Here is the new Dreadlord Ascension update! This new update is the first part of Daemonheim story and before we continue the main story, we're going to delve into Dregan next! If you have any feedback or if you need help, you can leave a comment below!

Changelogs v0.8.2:
- Added a main story icon
- Updated the conquest map visuals
- The milking room can now be built after chapter 1-5 of the main story
- Added the milking minigame (can be played once between stages at the moment, available for all characters)
- Added the first chapter of the Daemonheim story
- Cervius can now use his Essence Incarnation after chapter 1-5
- Added a new scene to the scrying pool with Fenris and Asker
- Added a new scene during Daemonheim's main story (pick the right choice in chapter 1-4)
- Fixed a game crashing issue that could occur during combat

D.A v0.8.2 DL:

workupload:
(Only survives 90 days)

gigafile:
(Only survives 100 days)

pixeldrain:

DA v0.8.2 SAVE:

Here is the Dreadlord Ascension save with the new custscenes and all the rooms unlocked!

theclowq

Nov 12, 2019
Palestra and Dreadlord Ascension weekly update

Palestra:
New update is now available! You can check out the update post to download it. The new Palestra poll is also now available.

Dreadlord Ascension:
Since Haiden's update is already well under way, we're going to try and add another new room to the castle. This time, the room would be the Training Room. This room will allow you to assign characters to gain XP, SP and skills. I should have a preview for the room next week!

theclowq

Nov 12, 2019
Palestra V1.68

This new update has a little bit of everything since Redflash choice won in the previous poll, enjoy!

Changelogs:
- Added a new scene for Clef's/Tatsumi's quest. Talk to Clef while your relationship is > 250 to trigger the first scene
- Added Clef/Tatsumi scene in the gallery under Tatsumi
- Added a new underwear for Clef (talk to Hiro when he visits the harem after Clef has joined the harem)
- Added a new underwear for OoT Link (bought from Cervius's shop for 500 contest coins)
- Added Natsu's swimsuit
- Added new Ezreal underwear (talk to Ezreal after you've opened the first two chests so he can give you the next one)
- Tatsumi's portraits received an update to polish/improve them

Casaubon

Jan 27, 2020
Palestra V1.68

This new update has a little bit of everything since Redflash choice won in the previous poll, enjoy!

Download link

Changelogs:
- Added a new scene for Clef's/Tatsumi's quest. Talk to Clef while your relationship is > 250 to trigger the first scene
- Added Clef/Tatsumi scene in the gallery under Tatsumi
- Added a new underwear for Clef (talk to Hiro when he visits the harem after Clef has joined the harem)
- Added a new underwear for OoT Link (bought from Cervius's shop for 500 contest coins)
- Added Natsu's swimsuit
- Added new Ezreal underwear (talk to Ezreal after you've opened the first two chests so he can give you the next one)
- Tatsumi's portraits received an update to polish/improve them
Thankyou! Gentilissimo!

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes