NananinNoNeko

Jun 9, 2019
Hi I'm playing the new version of dreadlord ascension and can't beat enravel even though I'm at a higher level like I literally cannot damage him at all am I doing something wrong please help
Uhm, U Can Use Poison Coat abilities on Cervius then drag Enravel into Healing station where Cervius should Get 20 HP recoveries/Round on the Cyan Box at Corner it has two station Left and Right Just Put Cervius there, when Enravel HP fall into 1 Let Asker Finish Enravel (Use Enemy Range for information its crucial) Cuz Enravel do Insta K.O on Asker. That's my experiences, others might be have better solutions. Feel free to share.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Has the art gotten any better than in the preview screenshots yet? The faces in those tend to look all janky any time the head turns on any angle other than straight on, and the expressions are rather blank and starey-eyed.

theclowq

Nov 12, 2019
Palestra and Dreadlord Ascension news

Palestra:

For the next update, I will have time to do what I had in mind as a little extra. Basically, I will be adding a sex toy for Natsu. When you first use it on him, he will be "connected" to it and afterwards, you can use the toy either during the night or day and something will happen!

Dreadlord Ascension:

First of all, thank you for the bug reports we've had so far for the new version. We haven't released a new version yet because the combat bug is proving harder to find/fix than anticipated.

However, on the side, we've made progress on the milking minigame. Now that we have something playable, I will be fixing some of the assets and then make the sprites for all usable characters!

1688390191062.png

Reactions: littlesun and Selg

theclowq

Nov 12, 2019
Dreadlord Ascension animation pack

This month, I made two animations for Haiden. Since we still have a lot of stuff to do on our list, I might not make a poll just yet for the next animation (this month if time allows, I would like to make the last scene for Haiden's affinity).

Reactions: sunhank and Selg

rikaishere

Oct 7, 2021
I can't find Ezreal Clue 1 and Ezreal Clue 2:cry:
Please let me know. Thank you
One of them is in the far right of katakura town entrance you will find a mailbox and its in there and the other one is in the arcade in ralkyx city it should be in the table of the virtual room

fourseven

Oct 28, 2021
There is a bug where alastor is in a restricted room beside the shop, and he has an exclamation mark, in which I can't reach him and where are the other missions from the last update, it only had the missions that introduces the heros

llukelloak

Jul 13, 2023
hi I have problem with dealing with Lest Karr Quest. I finish Yuu relationship after that I got animation that Ritsuka and Shirou got shared dildo.and it stop the story not continue is it need to wait or something I follow this website but I still don’t understand( note:If you know what to do next step, please explain it easily like step by step because English is not my primary language
or you can descirbe it as a picture or a video would be great;)

theclowq

Nov 12, 2019
Palestra V1.66

This new Palestra update brings some new stuff mostly for Natsu. While this is a content and features update, he ended up getting most of the update but since he's been quite popular, I don't think it will be an issue:

V1.66 changelogs:
- Added Natsu's corruption outfit to the demon shop
- Added 2 new NSFW frames (can be bought from the NSFW frames merchant in the brothel. The two new ones are from HSR (Caelus/Gepard) and FE (Shez).
- Added Natsu's sex toy (after inserting/gifting the gel, use the toy during the day or night for different scenarios (3 different for the day, 3 different for the night)
- Added passwords (available to the last tier patrons) to progress the game faster instead of using a complete save. Passwords can be used to add relationship to all characters, add Credits or add contest medals/coins. I Will add more if people ask for it

Palestra V1.66.zip (1.35 GB) DL:

Palestra V1.66 SAVE:

Palestra package:

Ragnafia

Apr 4, 2022
Palestra V1.66

This new Palestra update brings some new stuff mostly for Natsu. While this is a content and features update, he ended up getting most of the update but since he's been quite popular, I don't think it will be an issue:

V1.66 changelogs:
- Added 2 new NSFW frames (can be bought from the NSFW frames merchant in the brothel. The two new ones are from HSR (Caelus/Gepard) and FE (Shez).
- Added Natsu's sex toy (after inserting/gifting the gel, use the toy during the day or night for different scenarios (3 different for the day, 3 different for the night)
- Added passwords (available to the last tier patrons) to progress the game faster instead of using a complete save. Passwords can be used to add relationship to all characters, add Credits or add contest medals/coins. I Will add more if people ask for it

Download link

Palestra V1.66 SAVE:
Mega

Palestra package:
Mega
Thank you

Casaubon

Jan 27, 2020
Palestra V1.66

V1.66 changelogs:

Download link

Palestra V1.66 SAVE:
Mega

Palestra package:
Mega
Thankyou like everytime and always!

Potatorotato2.0

Aug 9, 2022
does anyone have save file at where ur at unlocking guys at sea of clouds for that scavenging i know there are fully completed save files but i wanna get to a point where i got before i fucking lost my progress 4,5h of work lost

lok02

Dec 25, 2018
Palestra V1.66

V1.66 changelogs:

Download link

Palestra V1.66 SAVE:
Mega

Palestra package:
Mega
Thank you.

theclowq

Nov 12, 2019
Palestra and Dreadlord Ascension weekly update

Palestra:
As voted by patrons, the next update will continue the main story! I can't say for sure there will be a new CG (I don't think i'll be able to for this update since I'll handle other stuff needed for the update) but you will be able to meet a "new" character!

Dreadlord Ascension:

This week, I worked on two things:
1- I will be adding a proper map to the conquest mode for a first layer of polish. In this map, you will be able to see a glimpse of Cervius's territory!

1690371771395.png

2- The second item on the list is Haiden's animation! I managed to finish the last part of Haiden's affinity scene and it will be sent at the beginning of next month as part of the package! In the meantime, here's a little preview of it :p

1690371790025.png

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes