Gioto143

Jan 11, 2022
I have a proposal if everyone here accepts, why not open a Patreon with a very low subscription, so everyone here can Join and give a 1 dollar so we can ensure the update always comes up to us?

theclowq

Nov 12, 2019
(The main reason is that I spent too much money.) Compared to the more expensive patron, why don’t I choose fanbox, which has a relatively low exchange rate? Besides, patron can’t cut off the monthly payment and is easy to get banned from credit cards.. On the contrary, fanbox is easier to get ...

Apr 26, 2020
to reply #1306, page 1 redirects to redflash free updates blogspot with the difference paetron as provides access to his more updated and advance playable version.

Before he generously allows the more updated versions to be playable via his blog. What your suggesting is what he does already we just need to click the link. And or if we can actually support and have spare cash click paetron.

• Angry
Reactions: Gioto143

KuraTen

Jan 5, 2022
Before going overboard with the ideas there, waiting is still always an option. theclowq is always amazing for being able to share the content when they can, but there's always a Plan B just for situations like these.

theclowq

Nov 12, 2019
Although, I am very pleased to be understood by everyone. Of course, I will continue to share the update of the game as much as I can, (although a certain provider will not provide the attached archive file). Others can Sharing the game, I also expressed support. After all, there is only one person in charge, and there may be unexpected situations, so I agree with it if other people are willing to help. So according to the usual practice, I will release the update and archive files on time next month and In the event that the author has a new update released.... well. good luck to everyone!

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Palestra v1.65 Compressed (Untested)

Win 1.3 GB/425 MB : , (3k Images)

Reactions: kh_2145

theclowq

Nov 12, 2019
sorry for keeping you guys waiting.....!!!

Palestra V.1.67

This version introduces Clef's daily activity and you can now have him as part of the harem. While he doesn't have any CG just yet, those will be added in future updates.

Changelogs:
- Made it so Natsu is affected by the demon outfit aura of lustna, Ralkyx, Katakura Town and Castle Town to start him. To do this, head to Ragna's throne room once all of the above has been done)
- Made it so Natsu is affected by the demon outfit aura of lust
- Fixed a bug with the table at the festival
- Added Clef to the harem with his regular outfit and two underwears

Palestra V.1.67 DL:

v1.67 save :

Palestra August 2023 Package

Casaubon

Jan 27, 2020
sorry for keeping you guys waiting.....!!!

Palestra V.1.67

This version introduces Clef's daily activity and you can now have him as part of the harem. While he doesn't have any CG just yet, those will be added in future updates.

Changelogs:
- Made it so Natsu is affected by the demon outfit aura of lustna, Ralkyx, Katakura Town and Castle Town to start him. To do this, head to Ragna's throne room once all of the above has been done)
- Made it so Natsu is affected by the demon outfit aura of lust
- Fixed a bug with the table at the festival
- Added Clef to the harem with his regular outfit and two underwears

Palestra V.1.67 DL:

Mega

v1.67 save :

Mega

Palestra August 2023 Package

Mega
Again, thankyou! Always kind!

Ragnafia

Apr 4, 2022
Dreadlord Ascension v0.8.2

IMPORTANT: If you are using saves from the previous version (v0.7.0 to v0.7.2) you MUST watch the cutscene when you recruit Alastor from the gallery in order to progress.

Here is the new Dreadlord Ascension update! This new update is the first part of Daemonheim story and before we continue the main story, we're going to delve into Dregan next! If you have any feedback or if you need help, you can leave a comment below!

Changelogs v0.8.2:
- Added a main story icon
- Updated the conquest map visuals
- The milking room can now be built after chapter 1-5 of the main story
- Added the milking minigame (can be played once between stages at the moment, available for all characters)
- Added the first chapter of the Daemonheim story
- Cervius can now use his Essence Incarnation after chapter 1-5
- Added a new scene to the scrying pool with Fenris and Asker
- Added a new scene during Daemonheim's main story (pick the right choice in chapter 1-4)
- Fixed a game crashing issue that could occur during combat

D.A v0.8.2 DL:

Mega

DA v0.8.2 SAVE:

Here is the Dreadlord Ascension save with the new custscenes and all the rooms unlocked!

Mega
Thank you

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes