TwinWings05

Oct 20, 2022
Been a while since I played this game much, but I always kept Sora and Ragna on my team and never had any problems winning the contests.

If I remember right, Sora is a generalist, so he seems good at everything.
Ragna seemed to have more energy, so he lasted longer in contests.
As for a third member, I just chose someone with the type that matches the judge.

Probably not optimal, but it did the job.
Hey,

Thank you for taking the time to reply. I understand that you can clear all content with any lovely guy. I was looking for the easy way out, for Example. Link and Souma have positions with 18, 10, and 20 points in all categories making it very simple to get max points. I was looking for a more optimized team. Once I gather them all, I will post one.

Jun 30, 2018
does someone have a save I can play? I lost mine and dont want to start again or play with the one with everything unlocked already, i'd like something with not all characters unlocked but some up until sora more or less. thank you in advance

theclowq

Nov 12, 2019
Content
Palestra:
New update is now available! This update introduces a new side daily activity for Natsu but this time with Sting! The poll for the following update is now also available. All I can say for now is that the next update will be a content and features update!

Dreadlord Ascension:
The next update should be coming next week! This week, we will focus on playtesting to get the update ready in this new update, you will have the following new features:
- Training minigame (currently the minigame should be where the character is standing, but when ready, we will be putting a training mat in the bedroom where this minigame will take place.)
- Adventure board (The amount of adventures will be fairly limited at first, but we will add more over time)
- Conquest map (The map is really simple at the moment but we will develop this further)
- Hero traits (The selection of traits is really limited at first, but again, we will be expanding on these)
- Scrying pool (This will be used to ease up the random scenes process happening in the castle and will be adding more scenes as time goes on)
- Hero defeated scenes

For now, there will also be some features absent from the previous version and features we are planning to put in later:
- Milking minigame
- Semen market
(We decided to push that one back as to reduce a bit the amount of tutorials at the beginning of the game. However, since it will be tied into the main story, we couldn't include it in just yet)
- Bedroom decorating (more details on this later, but since the training will be taking place in the bedroom, we want to make this space customizable by the player. I've slowly started making assets for this but it may not be ready for a few more updates)
- Arena (We're reworking the arena completely. We're not sure how just yet, but I decided not to go forward with the HD animations for the arena because they are too time consuming on top of everything else I need to do in the castle)

theclowq

Nov 12, 2019
Palestra v1.65

Content
Sorry about the delay, but here is the new update for Palestra! This update continues Natsu's character quest with a new alternative daily quest.

Changelogs v1.65:
- New underwear for Natsu
- Sting as a new side character for Natsu
- New portraits for Sting
- 2 new scenes for Natsu (those scenes will not appear in the scene replay)
- new daily activity for Natsu

PS: I took it from kemono website, so there is no corresponding archive file provided, if possible, I will add it next time..

Leviathan25

Nov 4, 2020
Palestra v1.65

Content
Sorry about the delay, but here is the new update for Palestra! This update continues Natsu's character quest with a new alternative daily quest.
Download link

Changelogs v1.65:

PS: I took it from kemono website, so there is no corresponding archive file provided, if possible, I will add it next time..
Thanks for sharing in here

Casaubon

Jan 27, 2020
Palestra v1.65

Content
Download link

Changelogs v1.65:

Thankyou theclowq!

lok02

Dec 25, 2018
Palestra v1.65

Content
Download link

Changelogs v1.65:

Thank you as always.

emoninja713

Dec 10, 2019
Hi I'm playing the new version of dreadlord ascension and can't beat enravel even though I'm at a higher level like I literally cannot damage him at all am I doing something wrong please help

theclowq

Nov 12, 2019
post again for
Palestra v1.65

Changelogs v1.65:

v1.65

Palestra Saves V1.65.zip

Palestra June 2023 Package.zip

theclowq

Nov 12, 2019
Dreadlord Ascension V.0.7.1

Sorry about the delay, but here is the new Dreadlord Ascension version! We unfortunately couldn't fix all the bugs, however, our plan would be to release another version in the coming days to fix some of the bugs we know are left.

*This version requires to start from the beginning unless you played the test version on the Discord server

Known bugs:
- Characters sometimes not being able to act during combat (mostly happens with Cervius where he can't attack/refresh)

- Soren or other characters sometimes not refreshing properly. Like after crafting gifts or after you give them their prismind to train them (reloading the game should fix the issue)

- In Asker's hero challenge, it's not possible to go through the middle door (you can use the corridors instead)

Notable additions:
- Remade the affinity story for Leif and Asker
- Added the first version of the adventure board to send heroes on adventures
- Added the first version of the conquest map
- Added the sex training minigame for all the characters
- Added the defeated scenes for the Radian characters
- Added the hero challenges for Radian

If you have any feedback or bugfixes to report, you are always welcome to do so in the comments below! Thank you for your support!

Download link

Ragnafia

Apr 4, 2022
post again for
Palestra v1.65

Changelogs v1.65:

v1.65
Download link Mega

Palestra Saves V1.65.zip
Download link Mega

Download link Mega
Thanks

Casaubon

Jan 27, 2020
Dreadlord Ascension V.0.7.1

Sorry about the delay, but here is the new Dreadlord Ascension version! We unfortunately couldn't fix all the bugs, however, our plan would be to release another version in the coming days to fix some of the bugs we know are left.

*This version requires to start from the beginning unless you played the test version on the Discord server

Known bugs:
- Characters sometimes not being able to act during combat (mostly happens with Cervius where he can't attack/refresh)

- Soren or other characters sometimes not refreshing properly. Like after crafting gifts or after you give them their prismind to train them (reloading the game should fix the issue)

- In Asker's hero challenge, it's not possible to go through the middle door (you can use the corridors instead)

Notable additions:
- Remade the affinity story for Leif and Asker
- Added the first version of the adventure board to send heroes on adventures
- Added the first version of the conquest map
- Added the sex training minigame for all the characters
- Added the defeated scenes for the Radian characters
- Added the hero challenges for Radian

If you have any feedback or bugfixes to report, you are always welcome to do so in the comments below! Thank you for your support!

Download link Mega
Merci! Thank you a lot!

Casaubon

Jan 27, 2020
post again for
Palestra v1.65

Changelogs v1.65:

v1.65
Download link Mega

Palestra Saves V1.65.zip
Download link Mega

Download link Mega
Here too, thank you!

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes