Sierrus

Jul 19, 2017
It's a bit weird 1.63 hasn't been uploaded yet, might as well wait for the next version at this point. I've kinda been holding off from playing 1.62 since it doesn't have Ralkyx finished, so I guess I'll just wait for the next version then. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Jul 18, 2017
It's a bit weird 1.63 hasn't been uploaded yet, might as well wait for the next version at this point. I've kinda been holding off from playing 1.62 since it doesn't have Ralkyx finished, so I guess I'll just wait for the next version then. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
i might be confunsing this with another game/thread but i think its because the person who uploaded the new versions when they came off had to cancel their patreon support to redflash(the developer) so they dont have access to the new versions anymore

Tarepanda

May 4, 2023
May I ask how to enter Ralkyx Arcade?, I have already filled up Megaman's favorability, but he still stands in front of the game door and won't let me in

lok02

Dec 25, 2018
May I ask how to enter Ralkyx Arcade?, I have already filled up Megaman's favorability, but he still stands in front of the game door and won't let me in
Release all the characters with you until you are alone then you can enter.

emoninja713

Dec 10, 2019
Could someone please tell me how you're supposed to masturbate with other characters underwear cause I've aquired them I just don't know how to have the MC masturbate with them please help?

FriedCP

Apr 18, 2022
Could someone please tell me how you're supposed to masturbate with other characters underwear cause I've aquired them I just don't know how to have the MC masturbate with them please help?
You need to wear it and wait for night time, you'll find the choice on the bed iirc

Reactions: MasterAle

theclowq

Nov 12, 2019
Palestra v1.63

New update for Palestra! With this update, Ralkyx can now be completed, I hope you'll enjoy it!

changelogs:
- Added a new animation
- finished the quest for Ralkyx
- added a new little feature after completing the quest (visuals are missing and will be added in a later update)
- made it possible for MC's portraits to be used in cutscenes like other characters (which means I can now make of his various outfits easily for new scenes) (edited)

v1.63 DL:

v1.63 save DL:

Palestra April 2023 Package

theclowq

Nov 12, 2019
sorry for keeping you guys waiting!!;);)

Palestra v1.64

New version available! the new version adds Natsu and Gray as recruitable characters (only Natsu can be added to the team) and you can test their little daily activity. Natsu can be found at the Sea of Clouds after the Ralkyx story has been completed.

As outfits, Natsu has the brand, fundoshi, his default clothes and underwear. Since Gray has his own full portrait, I didn't add as many as I usually do.

Also, Natsu doesn't have a CG scene yet, but a short animated scene was added for the MC Milking at the control tower. I hope you'll enjoy it! :D

Changelogs:
- Fixed a few typos in previous events
- Added Natsu as a recruitable character
- Added Gray's full portraits
- Added new outfits for Natsu
- Added a new animated scene for MC's milking
- Added Natsu's daily activity
- Changed the location for Elsword RM and IM to be near the southern crystal during the day to make place for Gray

v1.64 DL:

v1.64 save DL:

Palestra May 2023 Package

neherivera0

Nov 2, 2021
Palestra v1.63

New update for Palestra! With this update, Ralkyx can now be completed, I hope you'll enjoy it!

changelogs:
- Added a new animation
- finished the quest for Ralkyx
- added a new little feature after completing the quest (visuals are missing and will be added in a later update)
- made it possible for MC's portraits to be used in cutscenes like other characters (which means I can now make of his various outfits easily for new scenes) (edited)

v1.63 DL:

Mega

v1.63 save DL:

Mega

Palestra April 2023 Package

Mega
little late but thanks

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes