KuraTen

Jan 5, 2022
Don't just try to upload on your own. You should wait for theclowq to upload.
That user said that someone else might need to provide the update for next month because their credit card has exceeded its balance. I think Kemono will be the best way to get it for the time being, at the very least.
It may be necessary to provide update subscription next month, and the credit card has exceeded. Maybe you can ask other personnel to provide updates and sharing?

Ragnafia

Apr 4, 2022
That user said that someone else might need to provide the update for next month because their credit card has exceeded its balance. I think Kemono will be the best way to get it for the time being, at the very least.
Do u have save file for new version?

fourseven

Oct 28, 2021
how to enter the arcade zone its saying unable to enter beacuse of party members
It's actually quite simple, remove everyone from your party by telling them to leave the party in the house at night, once everyone is removed, you can go to the arcade, NOTE: having kirito still counts as a member

Jul 18, 2017
It's actually quite simple, remove everyone from your party by telling them to leave the party in the house at night, once everyone is removed, you can go to the arcade, NOTE: having kirito still counts as a member
dont think you even need to go to the mansion at night, just use the skill 'call' and then 'remove party members'

theclowq

Nov 12, 2019
Palestra V1.61

This month update is a content and features update as voted by patrons! As part of the update I added a new upgrade to the brothel called the "Advertiser". This new upgrade allows you call any guest of your choice to the brothel for a fee. All you have to do is enter the name of the guest you want call. (I added the names in the guide, the names are case sensitive)

Changelogs:
- Added 4 new NSFW frames (Haiden, Link, Natsu, Roy)
- Added Ezreal's corruption outfit
- Added Keith's pet outfit
- Added Alm's brothel outfit
- Added the Advertiser upgrade to the brothel
- Added Cervius as a nightly guest in the harem
- Fixed a bug when Yuu's event is triggered at night
- Fixed some typos from previous updates

DL Link

SAVE

Palestra february 2023 asset package

theclowq

Nov 12, 2019
Weekly updates from Palestra and Dreadlord Ascension

Palestra:

New update is coming along! This weekend, I cleared all the outfits/underwears in one go for Megaman, Lan and the MC!

1678105682121.png

Dreadlord Ascension:

More progress on the next update was made and we're aiming to release the first chapter of Dregan as part of the March update. We've added in a bunch of new skills to equip on units (like how we added an encyclopedia for Radian, we're adding a new one for Dregan).

As you progress in Dregan, you should start hitting the max level (or maybe it already happened with the faction missions). After reaching the max level, the next way to upgrade your units will be through equipped skills.

In the first chapter of Dregan, on top of Haiden and Sol, you will meet another character called Ayers.

1678105721532.png

Ayers is a high ranking member of the Sanguine clan and the most diligent captain of the guards of Pendranith. Of course, Mr. Captain would not expose himself to anyone but if you'd like to see a sneak peak of what Ayers is hiding, look no further than below...

1678105753926.png

Casaubon

Jan 27, 2020
Palestra V1.61

This month update is a content and features update as voted by patrons! As part of the update I added a new upgrade to the brothel called the "Advertiser". This new upgrade allows you call any guest of your choice to the brothel for a fee. All you have to do is enter the name of the guest you want call. (I added the names in the guide, the names are case sensitive)

Changelogs:

DL Link
Mega

SAVE
Mega

Mega
Thankyou a lot, as always!

Ragnafia

Apr 4, 2022
Palestra V1.61

Changelogs:

DL Link
Mega

SAVE
Mega

Mega
Thank you .. bless you

lok02

Dec 25, 2018
Palestra V1.61

Changelogs:

DL Link
Mega

SAVE
Mega

Mega
Thank you

Lordkronos1000

Mar 4, 2023
Does Anyone know The Code in The Castle Town Quest The Password in The WWW Folder Clef dont work :(

Nevermind i Found it out it was The Name of The Demon Lord Technicaly a old Classic :D

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Palestra-1.61
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

theclowq

Nov 12, 2019
Palestra V1.62

After being in the game for so long, Megaman can finally be completed! The part itself is super short because pretty much everything was already wrapped up in the previous updates for Megaman, however, this now opens up the possibility of finishing the Ralkyx story. I hope you will enjoy this new update for Megaman!

Changelogs:
- Finished Megaman's story
- Megaman can now be assigned to the brothel
- Added Lan's and Megaman's underwear for the MC
- Added New underwears for Megaman
- Megaman can now be milked
- Megaman can now be used in contests
- Updated Megaman's greetings to include all the new characters and fixed a bug that could make the greetings get stuck under certain conditions.

DL Link:

V1.62 SAVE :

Palestra package

Casaubon

Jan 27, 2020
Palestra V1.62

After being in the game for so long, Megaman can finally be completed! The part itself is super short because pretty much everything was already wrapped up in the previous updates for Megaman, however, this now opens up the possibility of finishing the Ralkyx story. I hope you will enjoy this new update for Megaman!

Changelogs:
- Updated Megaman's greetings to include all the new characters and fixed a bug that could make the greetings get stuck under certain conditions.

DL Link:

Mega

V1.62 SAVE :

Mega

Palestra package

Mega
Thankyou!

lok02

Dec 25, 2018
Palestra V1.62

Changelogs:

DL Link:

Mega

V1.62 SAVE :

Mega

Palestra package

Mega
Thank you.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes