yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Palestra-1.62
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Czars

Feb 20, 2021
It's been a few months and updates since I last played this game so I restarted. My concern though it that the MC can't use any other special moves except 'end performance' during arena contests - to be specific I can use them, it'll even lessen my AP, but it doesn't work- (not even the mass conjure/summon, just the normal summon, conjure and mind control). My MC is currently lvl 4. Is there something I need to unlock first before the special skills work?

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
It's been a few months and updates since I last played this game so I restarted. My concern though it that the MC can't use any other special moves except 'end performance' during arena contests - to be specific I can use them, it'll even lessen my AP, but it doesn't work- (not even the mass conjure/summon, just the normal summon, conjure and mind control). My MC is currently lvl 4. Is there something I need to unlock first before the special skills work?
Just continue doing contests, win or lose you get experience, once you level up you get more AP and unlock more skills. Though the MC doesn't get any "Performance" skills, just support skills. In order to unlock character Performance skills you need to train them at night at one of the 3 training facilities, the castle dungeon trains Special skills, the town hotel trains Romance skills and the city club trains Hardcore skills.

The castle dungeon is, as you might suspect, downstairs in the castle.
The town hotel is directly right of the restaurant.
The city club is on the top left of the residential district.

Reactions: Czars

Czars

Feb 20, 2021
Just continue doing contests, win or lose you get experience, once you level up you get more AP and unlock more skills. Though the MC doesn't get any "Performance" skills, just support skills. In order to unlock character Performance skills you need to train them at night at one of the 3 training facilities, the castle dungeon trains Special skills, the town hotel trains Romance skills and the city club trains Hardcore skills.

The castle dungeon is, as you might suspect, downstairs in the castle.
The town hotel is directly right of the restaurant.
The city club is on the top left of the residential district.
I've already fully unlocked all of their skills. The thing is I can't use them in battle because 'summon, conjure, and mid control' doesn't work.

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
I've already fully unlocked all of their skills. The thing is I can't use them in battle because 'summon, conjure, and mid control' doesn't work.
Are you making sure to select the correct character and not just apllying the status to the MC? In order for Link to use his tentacle skill he need to have the conjure status applied to him.

Reactions: Czars

Czars

Feb 20, 2021
Are you making sure to select the correct character and not just apllying the status to the MC? In order for Link to use his tentacle skill he need to have the conjure status applied to him.
OMG That was the step I've been missing!!! I got so used to mass summon I forgot how to use the normal one. Thank you so much!!! Have a wonderful day

• Haha
Reactions: Koburo

Czars

Feb 20, 2021
Hi hiii! Back to ask again :LOL: Anyone know if it's a bug or if there's a way to get missing CG's back? I've finsihed Sora's story but I'm missing his Scene 1 (the one with Riku) and 2 (with Roxas).

theclowq

Nov 12, 2019
Dreadlord Ascension v0.6.0

Here comes the new version for Dreadlord Ascension introducing Dregan! As previously promised, you can reused saves from the previous version to play this one!

Changelogs:
- in combat skills/weapons can be clicked in the status window to see more details about them
- the combat speed will now affect both player and enemy phase
- Added the first Dregan chapter
- Added the two events that were voted in the polls previously (Zel, Cervius, Soren / Leif, Shade, Cervius)
- Added the first level for the pleasure room with 4 worker slots
- reduced the selling price for most items but increased the cum market prices significantly
- added a new skill encyclopedia for Dregan in the shop

DL Links:

MEGA:

Mediafire:

THE SAVE :

MEGA:

Casaubon

Jan 27, 2020

Here comes the new version for Dreadlord Ascension introducing Dregan! As previously promised, you can reused saves from the previous version to play this one!

Changelogs:
- in combat skills/weapons can be clicked in the status window to see more details about them
- Added the two events that were voted in the polls previously (Zel, Cervius, Soren / Leif, Shade, Cervius)
- reduced the selling price for most items but increased the cum market prices significantly

DL Links:

MEGA: Mega

Mediafire:

THE SAVE :

Thankyou!

Mikhail0502

Jun 6, 2022

Changelogs:

DL Links:

Mediafire:

THE SAVE :

Thank you so much!!!!!

rikaishere

Oct 7, 2021
Anybody knows how to not crash during animations on DA ive had this problem since the release and i could only load up soren's animation everyone else crashes mid animation or at the start lol

Koburo

May 30, 2017
Anybody knows how to not crash during animations on DA ive had this problem since the release and i could only load up soren's animation everyone else crashes mid animation or at the start lol
I've had a problem like that a long time ago, and I had to uncheck the "Skip seen animations" or something like that setting.

Koburo

May 30, 2017
Does anyone have a save for Dreadlord Ascension just after finishing the last quest on Radian?
I've reached up to that point, but my game always crashes as soon as the battle starts.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes