Otakusan

Jul 3, 2017
Dreadlord Ascension V0.4.0

Here it is, finally! The new Dreadlord Ascension version! The game received countless changes but in the changelogs below, you can have an idea about what changed. For this new version, you will need to start a fresh game. However, as of this version, you should now be able to reuse your saves for the future version! If you encounter bugs, have suggestions, questions or feedback, please leave a comment below to help us improve the game further!

Changelogs:
- All the stages were remade
- Added new rooms (arena, garden, reception room, mission room upgrade)
- Alastor can now be assigned as a worker
- Made changes to the cutscenes
- Remade the tutorials
- Added the faction missions and trade
- Added Zel's arena animation
- Added new random events
- Added the dick chart
- Made several balance changes
- Added an auto save feature

DL LINK:

Mega

SAVE:

Mega
Thanks.

FriedCP

Apr 18, 2022
Is it just me or DA keep crashing in chapter 5-4? And where can i start affinity quest after i fill the affinity gauge?

fourseven

Oct 28, 2021
And also where is Elsword in the day ?
you can find him when you just castle town's bridge area, he'll be there, and getting skills, you can get skills in castle town dungeon, enter the castle main doors and go to the stairs, katuruk, the hotel beside souma's diner, and there's a building on the top left in the entertainment district in the third town

Reactions: Reiken

Reiken

Oct 25, 2018
you can find him when you just castle town's bridge area, he'll be there, and getting skills, you can get skills in castle town dungeon, enter the castle main doors and go to the stairs, katuruk, the hotel beside souma's diner, and there's a building on the top left in the entertainment district in the third town
Thanks you !

Last edited:

Reiken

Oct 25, 2018
Hi, how do you do the Ritsuka/Shirou quest, I meet a guy near the festival who said he is lost, but after I don't know ?

theclowq

Nov 12, 2019
It may be necessary to provide update subscription next month, and the credit card has exceeded. Maybe you can ask other personnel to provide updates and sharing?

Reactions: sunhank

Reiken

Oct 25, 2018
Hi, I LOVE this game, somebody help me, I'm stuck, how do you do the Ritsuka/Shirou quest, I meet a guy near the festival who said he is lost, but after I don't know ?

AnkhIris272

Sep 2, 2022
Hi, I LOVE this game, somebody help me, I'm stuck, how do you do the Ritsuka/Shirou quest, I meet a guy near the festival who said he is lost, but after I don't know ?
You will find Shirou and Ritsuka in the building at the far left of Katakura Town Entrance, all the way to the end and then up.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes