uenoyama

Dec 19, 2022
How can I milk sorey in the milk bar? I'm stuck please help ><

Update: I made it out already, Thanks Everyone!

Last edited:

fourseven

Oct 28, 2021
I have finished sora's prologue quest but the blue crystal is not beside the other crystal, is there something I can do to make it appear, or is it a bug

fourseven

Oct 28, 2021
How did you do it? It wont let me recruit him into my harem.
For sorey to join your harem, just continue your work to gain relationship points as normal, then at the moment where you see that door from a short cutscene or dialogue scene, on the next day you can equip the outfit and wait for a few days until sorey is ready to milk

theclowq

Nov 12, 2019
Palestra and Dreadlord Ascension weekly update

Palestra:
Palestra's new update is now available for download. In this new update, you can now complete Katakura Town's quest which means the only one left is Ralkyx before the final small town!
If you're looking to progress through the game to catch up to the latest update, you can use a new wiki that was made by Arky!
Dreadlord Ascension:
For Dreadlord Ascension we've begun playtesting and bugfixing the new update and the game feels quite different with all the new updates and improvements!

theclowq

Nov 12, 2019
Palestra January update (V1.60)

With this new update, it is now possible to finish the Katakura Town Quest! To start it, you must have finished Yuu, Souma and Ritsuka's quests. Also, to trigger the first event, it's important for Shirou and Ritsuka to NOT be working at the brothel. The first event is triggered when entering the bedroom at night.

Changelogs:
- Added the Katakura Town Quest
- Added a new trader accessible once the quest is complete
- Added 3 new outfits
- Added 1 new animation
- Fixed some typos from previous updates
- Fixed Yuu always being at maximum value when his milking equipment is not removed
- Added a new travel crystal which can be used once the Katakura Town Quest has been completed.

DL:

SAVE:

package:

Ragnafia

Apr 4, 2022
Th

With this new update, it is now possible to finish the Katakura Town Quest! To start it, you must have finished Yuu, Souma and Ritsuka's quests. Also, to trigger the first event, it's important for Shirou and Ritsuka to NOT be working at the brothel. The first event is triggered when entering the bedroom at night.

Changelogs:
- Added 3 new outfits
- Added 1 new animation
- Fixed Yuu always being at maximum value when his milking equipment is not removed
- Added a new travel crystal which can be used once the Katakura Town Quest has been completed.

DL: Mega

SAVE: Mega

package: Mega

Thanks

Casaubon

Jan 27, 2020

Changelogs:
- Added 3 new outfits
- Added 1 new animation

Thankyou a lot!

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Palestra-1.60
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

lok02

Dec 25, 2018
T

Changelogs:
- Added 3 new outfits
- Added 1 new animation

Thank you as always theclowq. Only three characters left: Link (Time), Megaman, Ezreal as well as the last place left : Ralkyx quest.

lok02

Dec 25, 2018
How do I complete the new quest in katakura town?
Complete all Katakura town's Characters such as Souma, Ritsuka and Yuuichirou then went to Souma' Restaurant to start the quest after that dodge all the bodyguard as you find the door to the next path.

theclowq

Nov 12, 2019
Dreadlord Ascension V0.4.0

Here it is, finally! The new Dreadlord Ascension version! The game received countless changes but in the changelogs below, you can have an idea about what changed. For this new version, you will need to start a fresh game. However, as of this version, you should now be able to reuse your saves for the future version! If you encounter bugs, have suggestions, questions or feedback, please leave a comment below to help us improve the game further!

Changelogs:
- All the stages were remade
- Added new rooms (arena, garden, reception room, mission room upgrade)
- Alastor can now be assigned as a worker
- Made changes to the cutscenes
- Remade the tutorials
- Added the faction missions and trade
- Added Zel's arena animation
- Added new random events
- Added the dick chart
- Made several balance changes
- Added an auto save feature

DL LINK:

SAVE:

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes