Ragnafia

Apr 4, 2022
sorry for keeping you guys waiting!!;);)

Palestra v1.64

New version available! the new version adds Natsu and Gray as recruitable characters (only Natsu can be added to the team) and you can test their little daily activity. Natsu can be found at the Sea of Clouds after the Ralkyx story has been completed.

As outfits, Natsu has the brand, fundoshi, his default clothes and underwear. Since Gray has his own full portrait, I didn't add as many as I usually do.

Also, Natsu doesn't have a CG scene yet, but a short animated scene was added for the MC Milking at the control tower. I hope you'll enjoy it! :D

Changelogs:
- Fixed a few typos in previous events
- Added Natsu as a recruitable character
- Added Gray's full portraits
- Added new outfits for Natsu
- Added a new animated scene for MC's milking
- Added Natsu's daily activity
- Changed the location for Elsword RM and IM to be near the southern crystal during the day to make place for Gray

v1.64 DL:

Mega

v1.64 save DL:

Mega

Palestra May 2023 Package

Mega
Thank you savior xo

Casaubon

Jan 27, 2020

Palestra v1.64

New version available! the new version adds Natsu and Gray as recruitable characters (only Natsu can be added to the team) and you can test their little daily activity. Natsu can be found at the Sea of Clouds after the Ralkyx story has been completed.

As outfits, Natsu has the brand, fundoshi, his default clothes and underwear. Since Gray has his own full portrait, I didn't add as many as I usually do.

Also, Natsu doesn't have a CG scene yet, but a short animated scene was added for the MC Milking at the control tower. I hope you'll enjoy it! :D

Changelogs:
- Changed the location for Elsword RM and IM to be near the southern crystal during the day to make place for Gray

v1.64 DL:

Mega

v1.64 save DL:

Mega

Mega
For once, I give you thank in my motherlanguage:
Grazie mille!

Leviathan25

Nov 4, 2020

Palestra v1.64

Changelogs:

v1.64 DL:

Mega

v1.64 save DL:

Mega

Mega
thanks a lot for this ...

lok02

Dec 25, 2018

Palestra v1.64

Changelogs:

v1.64 DL:

Mega

v1.64 save DL:

Mega

Mega
Thank you

Toixy

Jul 14, 2021

Palestra v1.64

Changelogs:

v1.64 DL:

Mega

v1.64 save DL:

Mega

Mega
Thank you as always……

theclowq

Nov 12, 2019
Palestra v1.64.1

Changelogs V1.64.1:
- Fixed Shinra, Yuu and Sora's scenes disappearing from the gallery when they are assigned to the brothel
- Natsu's fundoshi should now be buyable from the underwear shop
- Fixed the sprites for Natsu and Gray when siwtching outfits
- Fixed the end of Natsu's daily activity not changing the position of characters and the song playing

Changelogs:

V1.64.1 DL:

Casaubon

Jan 27, 2020
Palestra v1.64.1

Changelogs V1.64.1:
- Fixed Shinra, Yuu and Sora's scenes disappearing from the gallery when they are assigned to the brothel
- Natsu's fundoshi should now be buyable from the underwear shop
- Fixed the sprites for Natsu and Gray when siwtching outfits
- Fixed the end of Natsu's daily activity not changing the position of characters and the song playing

Changelogs:

V1.64.1 DL:

Download link
Thankyou, like always!

theclowq

Nov 12, 2019
Palestra and Dreadlord Ascension weekly update

Palestra:

Doing a quick update before I get back to work on Natsu's update! I started the writing and decided to make something I don't think I'll be able to wrap up in a single update (will need an additional one I think). With this update, I'm adding a scene you can do once per day as a kind of alternative daily activity for Natsu but it involves Sting instead and will have two CGs (most likely only one with the first update). If people like it, I would also add Gray to it xP.

Dreadlord Ascension:

This week, I wrapped up the second closeup for Haiden's affinity scene and also started adding the scenes for the new hero challenges. Next week, I will also start adding the Daemonheim scenes and the missing hero challenge scenes.

Koburo

May 30, 2017
Hello fellow Palestra players! What is the best team composition for the contest feature in the game? Please share your recommendations. Keep it concise. Thanks!
Been a while since I played this game much, but I always kept Sora and Ragna on my team and never had any problems winning the contests.

If I remember right, Sora is a generalist, so he seems good at everything.
Ragna seemed to have more energy, so he lasted longer on contests.
As for a third member, I just chose someone with the type that matches the judge.

Probably not optimal, but it did the job.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes