BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
First of all you should be arrested for burning someone alive.

And more general question: Any idea if pregnancy/impregnation(via Futa shot) content is planned?
Yeah, but more towards the end of the game. For now, don't pass up an opportunity to grow a penis in game and you'll eventually have that choice locked in and have a permanent penis and then you'll be able to impregnate girls. At least, that's the plan.

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
Yeah, but more towards the end of the game. For now, don't pass up an opportunity to grow a penis in game and you'll eventually have that choice locked in and have a permanent penis and then you'll be able to impregnate girls. At least, that's the plan.
So just to make it clear impregnation is available if going full futa? No temp penis impregnation?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Panacea v0.6.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 01.09.2021 (v0.6)

Last edited:

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
What did Penelope look like before? I don't remember that character at all.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
I don't understand why Liv seems so happy/upbeat almost all the time when apparently she knows almost everyone is just using her, she knows she's a planned/manufactured rape baby who's whole purpose was as a test subject and biological material donor and she knows that at some point either she'll be turned into a full time biological material donor locked up somewhere or will be discarded once she's no longer needed by one or other "side".

I mean the Aunt that whored her 13yo sister out to make said rape baby/test subject literally said it to Liv's face in this update, that her work is more important than her family.
Liv has already seen the MMT coma farm [that she helped blow up], now the same Aunt is also basically whoring Liv out to the mayor and probably anyone else she will think it would benefit in the future.

I don't know about anyone else but at that point I'd be beyond just depressed/angry and would be rapidly approaching stabby territory.
People fall on knives in saunas, in secret underground bunkers, all the time, right?
Maybe she'd trip and drown in the pool?
Or the sauna door could get stuck?

these things happen ...

Reactions: BeCe

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I don't understand why Liv seems so happy/upbeat almost all the time when apparently she knows almost everyone is just using her, she knows she's a planned/manufactured rape baby who's whole purpose was as a test subject and biological material donor and she knows that at some point either she'll be turned into a full time biological material donor locked up somewhere or will be discarded once she's no longer needed by one or other "side".

I mean the Aunt that whored her 13yo sister out to make said rape baby/test subject literally said it to Liv's face in this update, that her work is more important than her family.
Liv has already seen the MMT coma farm [that she helped blow up], now the same Aunt is also basically whoring Liv out to the mayor and probably anyone else she will think it would benefit in the future.

I don't know about anyone else but at that point I'd be beyond just depressed/angry and would be rapidly approaching stabby territory.
People fall on knives in saunas, in secret underground bunkers, all the time, right?
Maybe she'd trip and drown in the pool?
Or the sauna door could get stuck?

these things happen ...
A major story point for the upcoming updates is just how much the drug is fucking with people's heads, especially Liv. And she'll learn to "fuck back" so to speak, don't worry.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Panacea [v0.54 Fix] [BC] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,96 GB / 662 MB - Panacea-0.54.fix-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,93 GB / 628 MB - Panacea-0.54.fix-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Someone in this topic defended the pimping slut as the poor victim...if someone is stupid enough to eat her shit too its him ^^

Reactions: BeCe

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
She's got a mad scientist "twisted means justify benevolent ends" thing going on. She was too good a student to her father apparently.

So, no, I don't buy it.

3.90 star(s) 46 Votes