Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hi, probably this have been asked a lot, but, there are no men in this game, is it just pure lesbian game?
There are men but the MC is lesbian.

The drug they are on causes temporary body alterations so she can have sex with women that have grown cocks and 1 optional scene of one of the girls turning into a man or 1 where Liv herself can turn into a man for an undercover fuck but she will not have relations with men.

ElPerLove

Apr 11, 2018
There are men but the MC is lesbian.

The drug they are on causes temporary body alterations so she can have sex with women that have grown cocks and 1 optional scene of one of the girls turning into a man or 1 where Liv herself can turn into a man for an undercover fuck but she will not have relations with men.
Most importantly, they are not mandatory scenes! :sohappy:

Reactions: Virulenz

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Panacea [v0.52] APK -

Reactions: BeCe

Anime guy 12

Sep 26, 2020
There is a scene option for Liv where the doc says if she would have more muscle or more boobs. After taking one the doc says the one i didnt take will be used later. When is that used? Screenshot_20210606-220302_Panacea.jpg Screenshot_20210606-220341_Panacea.jpg

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Panacea v0.53.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Panacea [v0.53] [BC] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,89 GB / 643 MB - Panacea-0.53-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,85 GB / 605 MB - Panacea-0.53-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): Workupload - -

Please drop a (y) to support my work. Thanks and happy fapping gaming! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
so the female mc gets exposed to a drug that turns her into a futa and she goes on fucking everyone even her family, is that correct?

simon.dean

Aug 28, 2018
Does anyone else get the error now that the game just rushes forward without being able to interact with it? Doesnt matter if i load an old save or start a new game

Kass/\ndra

Apr 29, 2021
Usually I'm not a big fan of the whole sandbox concept, but this game is way too good to miss out on because of it.
So screw that, you'll always know what to do anyway.

Finally a game where all dick related actions are completely avoidable (at least I didn't witness any while playing) without relaying on the utopian scenario in which all men are simply extinct, plus it has tons of kinky stuff going on and again it lets you choose what you actually want to see and what not (watersports for example, as it is for sure not everyone's cup of tea).
And last but not least that stepsister; damn girl...

3.90 star(s) 46 Votes