"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Panacea [v0.52] [BC] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,76 GB / 603 MB - Panacea-0.52-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,72 GB / 566 MB - Panacea-0.52-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - - -

additional mirrors PC+Mac (Thx Unplasenaris :love: )

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
I didn't trust Shaw for ages but her backstory is really sad, that was a bit of a tearjerker one.

The scene with Kat was great.
I still don't trust any of them.
We, as the MC, have no way of knowing if that 'memory' was real or even if the whole meeting wasn't just a setup to get the MC to trust those two more.

These people have been making drug-assisted rape-babies for how long now? and its still a secret that no one has leaked to the public or anywhere else?

Honestly we don't even know if any/all of the house-mates are genuine or if they are planted there to be friendly with and keep tabs on the MC.

From where I sit, trust is in very short supply, even shorter supply than RTX 3080s have been for the last 10 months.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: afterlights

the X hunter

Mar 11, 2020
hey BeCe, did you make the dream skippable because some were complaining for not giving the choice to skip or the dream doesn't effect the story whatsoever?

Reactions: BeCe

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
hey BeCe, did you make the dream skippable because some were complaining for not giving the choice to skip or the dream doesn't effect the story whatsoever?
I thought it was a good bit of fun and had a blast making it but I was really worried about how it would be received, also, there is a dick in it.

Reactions: the X hunter

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I still don't trust any of them.
We, as the MC, have no way of knowing if that 'memory' was real or even if the whole meeting wasn't just a setup to get the MC to trust those two more.

These people have been making drug-assisted rape-babies for how long now? and its still a secret that no one has leaked to the public or anywhere else?

Honestly we don't even know if any/all of the house-mates are genuine or if they are planted there to be friendly with and keep tabs on the MC.

From where I sit, trust is in very short supply, even shorter supply than RTX 3080s have been for the last 10 months.
Well said ^^
The good point is the only girl i really want has nothing to do with that nasty shit...the sister ^^
And i still want to beat up that wannabe domina on a repeatable basis.

I dont know what to say about this update...its almost like a filler episode just to introduce one new skill for future updates. Personally i would have skipped the scene with Kat the second she came out with that strapon...it could have been a great lesbian clone scene without that thing and with the same hairstyle (hers, not "mine"), but that way i just pressed enter until i passed out in the bathroom and skipped the dream...too bad there was nothing after the park. So i hope she uses her new skill soon...just a thought, if she can grow parts of others that fast it should be a easy thing to do far more then just that...she could even kill with that ability, just focus on organs instead of tits and take over the organisation with a clone dose...who needs to know where her old stash is if you can just order the facilitys to send the new products where you want them? And if the unknown big shots come to you, you dont need to track them down...or trust anyone who cant be trusted.

the X hunter

Mar 11, 2020
I thought it was a good bit of fun and had a blast making it but I was really worried about how it would be received, also, there is a dick in it.
so here's my take on this if this was part of the story it shouldn't be skipped it doesn't matter how it will be received and you shouldn't be worried in this regard.

• Angry
Reactions: Virulenz

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
There is a thinking dev that cares about his followers and you ask to stop making stuff that many dont want to see skipable?
Just dont skip it if you want to see dicks.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
so here's my take on this if this was part of the story it shouldn't be skipped it doesn't matter how it will be received and you shouldn't be worried in this regard.
It's not really a major part.

She's having an identity crisis with people wanting her to be different things but she barely knows who she is. The dream was just a "you can be whoever you want" kinda thing.

hiwarren1

Mar 9, 2020
First, I'm enjoying this story, so don't dismiss me as a hater.

Second, my question is, does it ever move from Virtual Novel to game?

3.90 star(s) 46 Votes