brody990

Jun 11, 2017
just did a run through, I wish there was more choices on the sub/domme content, like setting up a sub run and all of a sudden I'm coming into the Ivy/Butch things being super dominant and the scene after the soritity party too just flips a domme switch. Like don't get me wrong I love the Domme stuff too and was going to do another run with the Domme choices and all but they don't actually seem to matter, so things like the sub Lingerie and Cammy before the sex shop is just a bit disappointing that they don't influence the further choices in any way.

Other than that great game so far, did enjoy the content that was there and I'm really looking forward to seeing where it goes with all the different characters.

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
just did a run through, I wish there was more choices on the sub/domme content, like setting up a sub run and all of a sudden I'm coming into the Ivy/Butch things being super dominant and the scene after the soritity party too just flips a domme switch. Like don't get me wrong I love the Domme stuff too and was going to do another run with the Domme choices and all but they don't actually seem to matter, so things like the sub Lingerie and Cammy before the sex shop is just a bit disappointing that they don't influence the further choices in any way.

Other than that great game so far, did enjoy the content that was there and I'm really looking forward to seeing where it goes with all the different characters.
The choices are mainly there to influence the endings rather than the main story. But the most recent choice will have a more noticeable impact on how dominant the player character will be and there will be another choice soon to double down or opt-out of that path.

ionpop

Aug 5, 2019
I get that some of the mother-daughter stuff was necessary to the plot but shouldn't we, the players, have some control over the MC's actions? Like you get quite a bit of freedom with what kinks you're interested in and then suddenly, bam... the game drags you down a spiral of taboo breaking scenes whether you like it or not... I mean, Freud's probably going to hate me for saying this, but not everyone is interested in seeing parents having sex with their now adult children.

Ntrancer

Feb 28, 2021
Is the futa content optional? the images seem cool, but futa is a no-go for me
Yep, a decision flashes up and most of the text leading up to said choice describes what the transformation would involve if it's not outright stated in some fashion. The only one not really obvious is an optional injection scene at the start of the game involving Cammy which involves you taking said optional injection. Easy to avoid.

Reactions: BeCe

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
very nice, you do it great, thank you for the update I'm waiting for the next ;-) heart-heart

Aran06

Apr 27, 2017
Panacea [v0.51] [BC] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

Original Win/Linux Size: 1.64 GB
Original Mac Size: 1.60 GB

Compressed Win64x Size: 534 MB workupload
Compressed Mac Size: 514 MB workupload
Compressed Linux Size: 524 MB workupload

Compressed Win32x (Renpy 7.4.4 Built) Size: 534 MB workupload

Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
Quality Level: Medium
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Both links slow... need MEGA link

the X hunter

Mar 11, 2020
so I replay the game and suggest to JJ to be muscular in both occasions thinking I would get muscular JJ but no. I take it these JJ's transformations will take place in the upcoming updates.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
so I replay the game and suggest to JJ to be muscular in both occasions thinking I would get muscular JJ but no. I take it these JJ's transformations will take place in the upcoming updates.
Yeah, the points are totted up in this version, but the actual result isn't seen yet.

You can tell her path from her dialogue though: If she says she doesn't want to be chubby, but rather slim and muscular, she's on the buff path; if she kinda likes the idea of other women being jealous, she's on the bimbo path; if she talks to Liv about finding a happy medium between skinny and overweight, she's on the thick path.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
hey Avaron1974 did you play 0.51?
I did, the stuff with Celeste is hot. It's also funny that Celeste thinks she can hide anything from Simone.

There is another scene not mentioned in the changelog. If you don't throw her old "friend" out she doms Liv and gets her to eat her pussy then walks out calling Liv her pet ... it's also the wrong thing to do cos Aaliyah leaves and she's gorgeous ... pick her.

3.90 star(s) 46 Votes