Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I hope Liv helps Kaley in this situation!
I want everything to be great with Kaley!
I want between Liv and Kaley have a great romance relationship!
Er.....Not to shit on your fantasy but Kaley isn't in any trouble, she's the one causing it.

Krystle Kris

Nov 16, 2019
Well, judging from what characters said, she certainly was dom in the past, but she seemed open to subbing after her cancer. I just kinda wish you could grow that side of her instead of completely 180'ing the moment someone said 'hey, remember how you used to be?' Maybe be like "I dunno, subbing seems more my style nowadays' or something.

Probably just me though. xD

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
I hope Liv helps Kaley in this situation!
I want everything to be great with Kaley!
I want between Liv and Kaley have a great romance relationship!
What situation? it's because of Kayley that people are finding themselves in knee deep shit (like Aliyah, or whatever her name is)
Dev didn't show too much of her, but from what we've seen she gave me strong "manipulative bitch" vibes, she's either completely blind to her actions' consequences, or she's purposefully stirring up trouble
i might be wrong, tho :unsure:

Last edited:

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
What situation? it's because of Kayley that people are finding themselves in knee deep shit (like Aliyah, or whatever her name is)
Dev didn't show too much of her, but from what we've seen she gave me strong "manipulative bitch" vibes, she's either completely blind to her actions' consequences, or she's purposefully stirring up trouble
i might be wrong, tho :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
She played Liv and the other girl off against each other telling them they hated each other.

Kaley is not innocent nor is she a good person.

She doesn't need saving, she needs punishing.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
step family it not incest
It's not because there is a content tag that such content is present in the beginning, it can be later in the game but it's present in the current version. Also you could have read the last two pages that address that misunderstanding.

3.90 star(s) 46 Votes