the X hunter

Mar 11, 2020
Ah, I see what went wrong, there is supposed to be a follow up to the line "Khatri has made her move and I need to make sure I am above suspicion... for the time being at least." where she specifically states she is working for MMT again.
I didn't see it in 0.5 so I take it it will be added in 0.5.1 right?

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
i know you said kailey content was comin but i dont see it but when it does please please please add a way to save kailey from whatever happened in that basement

Elerneron

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2016
Is there a patch that I'm missing, or did I just spend 1.5 Gb of my very limited monthly bandwidth on the promise of incest that is only stepcest WHICH IS NOT INCEST? If I did, could I please request, once again, that stepcest be separated from the incest tag, or at the very least that developers WARN people when there is no actual incest? Some of us don't have the luxury of unlimited bandwidth.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: enfurnoh and PyoT

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Is there a patch that I'm missing, or did I just spend 1.5 Gb of my very limited monthly bandwidth on the promise of incest that is only stepcest WHICH IS NOT INCEST? If I did, could I please request, once again, that stepcest be separated from the incest tag, or at the very least that developers WARN people when there is no actual incest? Some of us don't have the luxury of unlimited bandwidth.
lol there is incest not as much as id like but so far step sis and your real mother

Elerneron

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2016
lol there is incest not as much as id like but so far step sis and your real mother
Well, seeing the word step anywhere in a game that is supposed to contain incest makes me rage-quit...so that would be why I didn't know that. I'm not sure I can stomach the stepcest long enough to find the incest, but at least I know it's there now...thanks.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Well, seeing the word step anywhere in a game that is supposed to contain incest makes me rage-quit...so that would be why I didn't know that. I'm not sure I can stomach the stepcest long enough to find the incest, but at least I know it's there now...thanks.
im watching a scene know where your fucking your real mom and your aunt its really hot

weretiger

Apr 24, 2020
Super nice update with fancy and sexy clothes for the MC. Finally she doesn´t run in this winter boots anymore around. Keep on like that, this makes the game much better... :)

Reactions: BeCe

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
This game has any walkthrough? I'm stuck to repeat the same actions over and over

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
im kinda perverted im kinda of partial to mind breaking her making her the family fuck toy between the mc amita and her daughter theres years of torture she needs to be punished for. Killing her is easy make her scream in the sevice of please one of victims forever wearing gags or maids outfits o something seems so much better imho

Reactions: afterlights
3.90 star(s) 46 Votes