AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Why kill her? All we need to do is break her into submission or make her a permanent bimbo...then get the company from her, keep the production small enough for you and your harem without braindead incubators and sell that ugly bitch to the mayor...
i still ay keeping her as family pet is better but your idea isnt bad either. I wouldn't want to lose her to anyone else that's all if anyone breaks her should be mc lol.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Well, maybe amita wants a pet, but personally i dont find her appealing and would rather gift her to some dogs than touching her myself ^^

Reactions: BeCe

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Who? That wannabe pimp? The only justice for her would be locked nude in a pillory with a "free for anything" sign behind a strip club...without any doses that softens her punishment...

Reactions: weretiger and BeCe

the X hunter

Mar 11, 2020
but she also brought back the true character of Liv. she's manipulative but they found out now and they should keep her in the dark and play her well like she played them.

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
I wish more devs would use models like the 7th one from the title picture. Bigger girls need some lovin too.

Reactions: weretiger

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm waiting to see Avaron1974 to comment on this update.
Enjoyed it.

Found out a bit more on one of Liv's friends and it took a turn I didn't see coming. Met the mayor properly and her really hot wife. Looks like things may be interesting in the future with regards to the mayor.

Finally got to fuck Mel without being interrupted. That has 2 scenes, if you use the cock you get to bone her but if you remove it she goes down on Liv.

Also found out something quite interesting to do with the drug and it's reaction with Liv.

One of the things I do enjoy about this game for a weird reason is the updates are never really long but they manage to fit enough story in to keep it moving. Usually short updates leave me disappointed these just keep me wanting more.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I hadn't played this in a while (skipped an update or two) and had forgotten how great it is. One of the best written games on this terrible site, with some very nice character design to boot.

The semi-sandboxy design is a bit of a waste since the game flow is really linear, but it's not a major nuisance since the next step is always clearly signposted.

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I hadn't played this in a while (skipped an update or two) and had forgotten how great it is. One of the best written games on this terrible site, with some very nice character design to boot.

The semi-sandboxy design is a bit of a waste since the game flow is really linear, but it's not a major nuisance since the next step is always clearly signposted.
I'm hoping the sandbox will make more sense when I start adding the side content/stories, but that'll have to wait until I finish the main story.

Krystle Kris

Nov 16, 2019
I dunno if Discord is exclusive to Patreons or it's only a channel that's exclusive and I can't find your discord, but I had a question:

Is more 'player sub' content planned? I tried doing all the options that seemed subby -- with Cammy, taking the slutty lingerie, etc -- but it seems that, after a certain event, the PC just decides to become dominant and beat everyone down in a fight, because they 'remembered how they used to be.'

I only ask because I'm a huge sub myself, so getting a PC personality that's sub instead of being forced into a dom path despite choosing sub options before would be cool... especially if you link it to the 'aura' she has, if that test-gone-wrong has anything to say about it. If it's not planned, that's fine, I probably will check hte game out more in the future anyway because the PC's fucked up family history is intriguing to me, if anything.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I dunno if Discord is exclusive to Patreons or it's only a channel that's exclusive and I can't find your discord, but I had a question:

Is more 'player sub' content planned? I tried doing all the options that seemed subby -- with Cammy, taking the slutty lingerie, etc -- but it seems that, after a certain event, the PC just decides to become dominant and beat everyone down in a fight, because they 'remembered how they used to be.'

I only ask because I'm a huge sub myself, so getting a PC personality that's sub instead of being forced into a dom path despite choosing sub options before would be cool... especially if you link it to the 'aura' she has, if that test-gone-wrong has anything to say about it. If it's not planned, that's fine, I probably will check hte game out more in the future anyway because the PC's fucked up family history is intriguing to me, if anything.
Liv is more dom but is willing to sub in certain situations. Her personality is more dominant though.

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
I hope Liv helps Kaley (if she needs help)!
I want everything to be great with Kaley!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 46 Votes