winini

Jan 10, 2019
I like Butch, she could have more scenes with Liv :p
To be honest, i don't like Butch that much, she is a bully. I am not a fan of dom/sub dynamics(most of the time) and prefer more even romantic relationships.

But i am glad that the game has something for both of us, and hope you will get your scenes :)

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
To be honest, i don't like Butch that much, she is a bully. I am not a fan of dom/sub dynamics(most of the time) and prefer more even romantic relationships.

But i am glad that the game has something for both of us, and hope you will get your scenes :)
I'm also glad that this game has something for both of us, I like muscular pretty girls, not overly muscular and I like romance too and when mc girl is a little dominant (gently not very) I love it. And Buch can be a nice person when her pride has fallen. (a little training and he will land on Liv's hand like a falcon hahaha this in parentheses, is a joke) thank you for the kind words :p

Reactions: winini

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
So what little I've got into I think MC needs to forgive her dad and just fuck the shit out of 'im. I just had the charity event, not sure how much more there is, but damn is it great so far!

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I'm rather surprised no-one's leaked 0.5 yet. Although I suppose with only 44 88 patrons, none of them are likely to be a dedicated uploader for f95.

Looking forward to finding out what happened after the party :love: in a few days.

Last edited:

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I'm rather surprised no-one's leaked 0.5 yet. Although I suppose with only 44 patrons, none of them are likely to be a dedicated uploader for f95.

Looking forward to finding out what happened after the party :love: in a few days.
Patreon tells me 88. Weird.
Although I did spot lemonfreak buy the one year sub, love ya dude :)

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Maybe someone's giving a couple days exclusivity before posting it here. I can (barely) wait!

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Got too impatient to wait for next week and upped my pledge to $5 :D So I can play tomorrow

Reactions: BeCe

the X hunter

Mar 11, 2020
hey BeCe will the transformations be combined in the future? for example, being giantess with musclular body. in other words are we going to see three or more transformations all together at once.

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
hey BeCe will the transformations be combined in the future? for example, being giantess with musclular body. in other words are we going to see three or more transformations all together at once.
Maybe. I'm open to suggestions on transformation ideas, but buff giantess is already earmarked for an upcoming update.

Reactions: the X hunter
3.90 star(s) 46 Votes