• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Panacea v0.52.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 01.06.2021 (v0.52)

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Panacea [v0.44] BC

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.39 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.35 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 474 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 439 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Well, i think its time to remove the family house from the map since the family is gone...but i hope we get free access to the new home, truth be told, i prefer my real fake sis over my fake real sis and even with my little incest kink i honestly think the step-mother is way hotter than the real one :p

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Well, i think its time to remove the family house from the map since the family is gone...but i hope we get free access to the new home, truth be told, i prefer my real fake sis over my fake real sis and even with my little incest kink i honestly think the step-mother is way hotter than the real one :p
Well, Nisha did say she wanted to meet Liv's step-family, so there is hope (my hope) they'll reappear soon. If there's any kind of happy ending, it's a loving family under one roof.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alley_Cat

Zerg2

Feb 17, 2018
Not sure where to post or what is needed, fresh downloaded copy, first time trying this game, crashes on open.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Is it normal that they were no mention of the previous sex encounter with Khatri if you chose her in this update? There are reflexions about Nisha and Amita but not her.

nfawns21

Feb 19, 2019
I liked the update but JJ is in need of an update that bodytype choice we made forever ago for her needs to come to fruition plus she hasn't had a significant update in a while.

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Is it normal that they were no mention of the previous sex encounter with Khatri if you chose her in this update? There are reflexions about Nisha and Amita but not her.
Yes, it is normal. Liv didn't want to admit to them she fucked someone they hate. It will be referenced in the next update.
I liked the update but JJ is in need of an update that bodytype choice we made forever ago for her needs to come to fruition plus she hasn't had a significant update in a while.
Dealing with some other plot points first, but we'll get there, don't worry.

3.90 star(s) 46 Votes