AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
As much as I don't want anything to happen to Kaley I can'y deny that I wouldn't mind seeing Liv kick some more cunts in the cunt
i know that's why i really hope nothing happened or our dev opens something where you can save her to add another romance option. Maybe im crazy though but when I read it i kinda got the impression she was being abused in the basement.

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
i need to ask cause i just do did something happen happen to kailey in that basement her attitude changed after it and is there anything i can do about it
I hope that everything was great with Kaley! -(I hope nothing bad happened to Kaley).
I hope that everything will be great with Kaley!

Last edited:

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Error in the compressed version
Not just the compressed version. I encountered the same problem, so just downloaded the regular version few minutes ago, and the error was still there.

Looks like should be ui/s100.png
It should, the whole "overoverlay" screen is broke because with Ren'py transition to Python 3.x, division do not anymore lead to an integer, and it break the screen and so the game, adding a ".0" that shouldn't be there.
Put the attached file into the "[whatever path to the game]/game" directory, it will fix the problem.

Reactions: Cron and BeCe

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Not just the compressed version. I encountered the same problem, so just downloaded the regular version few minutes ago, and the error was still there.

It should, the whole "overoverlay" screen is broke because with Ren'py transition to Python 3.x, division do not anymore lead to an integer, and it break the screen and so the game, adding a ".0" that shouldn't be there.
Put the attached file into the "[whatever path to the game]/game" directory, it will fix the problem.
Ah, didn't get picked up in the testing. But fixed the script now and won't be a problem in the next version. Thanks for the info!

chicken33

Nov 10, 2020
got a last exception in the pc version that says there was and error while loading <'image' u'ui/s- 10.png>

Dec 3, 2020
Very impressed with this game so far. The art is great overall, but what stands out most to me are the facial expressions. Much more realistic than most other games I've seen.

BeCe

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Seeing complaints that the text box gets in the way of some of the images, middle mouse button or the "h" button hides the box so you can see the entire image.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
The compressed version I downloaded is buggy as hell and I couldn't even go past a shower scene near the beginning of the game. I know...it's an unofficial compression...just letting y'all know it's bugged, so better to just download the full version if you're able. It kept showing the white screen with "rollback" and "skip" options. But, when I clicked to continue and not rollback, it kept showing the exact same scene.

Edit: I just read the comments above. So ignore this. lol

Reactions: Apostate

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
old saves led to multiple rollback errors. cleared all saves and started brand new game. still multiple rollback errors rendered it unplayable.

whotheff

Aug 29, 2017
either provide a fix or remove the links so ppl stop wasting their time and badnwidth. Or at least put a warning damn it.

BeCe

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
either provide a fix or remove the links so ppl stop wasting their time and badnwidth. Or at least put a warning damn it.
The fix is 8 posts above on this very page.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
The free roam stuff could use a little work, if you can repeat the inection scene with the slimming down roomate (I'm bad at names)why can't the other two also be repeated?

Very interesting being able to mold the personality and looks of the other two. Really looking forward to more pee scenes with the step-sister.

Found this thread all thanks to lemonfreak

BeCe it's is always short for "it is" or "It has" so for possessive there's no apostrophe.

Last edited:
Reactions: BeCe and lemonfreak

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
The free roam stuff could use a little work, if you can repeat the inection scene with the slimming down roomate (I'm bad at names)why can't the other two also be repeated?

Very interesting being able to mold the personality and looks of the other two. Really looking forward to more pee scenes with the step-sister.

Found this thread all thanks to lemonfreak

BeCe remember that it's is always short for "it is" or "It has" so for possessive there's no apostrophe.
That's great, glad my effort was worth it.

It's JJ btw, all the girls' names are in the bottom right of the sigs.

BeCe

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
BeCe remember that it's is always short for "it is" or "It has" so for possessive there's no apostrophe.
I know the appropriate usage, but when you're writing for deadlines and don't have a proofreader these things happen. It's more useful to me to know where I've slipped up than to know what I've slipped up with. If that makes sense.

Reactions: Krynh
3.90 star(s) 46 Votes