myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
heylo

Well you could always go to latest updates - select filters which looks like a broken martini glass - go to tags - select urination and go through all of the games listed that have that tag.

Reactions: heylo

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
heylo

Well you could always go to latest updates - select filters which looks like a broken martini glass - go to tags - select urination and go through all of the games listed that have that tag.
Well, IMHO the best ones for watersports (all with male MCs) are probably: Making of Mark/Life by Fasder, Sisterly Lust by Perveteer and to a lesser extent Tales of the ... by the same dev (early in development so we'll se how that one goes). But there's a thread or two on this forum specifically about it, so you could search for that. Unfortunately there's not many with female MCs yet, but perhaps this game could be a game changer when it comes to that.

• Angry
Reactions: BABPEEG

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
heylo

Sorry Myuhinny, I tried to answer Heylos post above yours but it seems I replied to your post instead.
Possibly it's going to get deleted anyway, recomending other games in a game thread isn't always looked on kindly. (shrug)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Panacea v0.43.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 05.02.2021 (fix)

Last edited:
Reactions: the X hunter

the X hunter

Mar 11, 2020
Please don't say it was small, I had to do many renders 3 times for each Sal hair/clothes style. Was a chore.
I'm guessing seeing this update as a small update because it didn't advance the story regarding Liv and her mother.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Panacea [v0.43] BC

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.26 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.23 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 431 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 396 MB: -

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

arroganz

Sep 6, 2020
Please don't say it was small, I had to do many renders 3 times for each Sal hair/clothes style. Was a chore.
A small update for me ;) but a big chore for the dev

I acknowledge and admire your hard work, really. But for me it was just one route. I am not into the other two alternatives.
Thank you for the great game. I wait eagerly for every small or big future update

Reactions: BeCe

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
So when you say "Make final choice on Sal's genitals (Futa or Full woman)" do you mean a dickgirl or an actual futa with both downstairs parts?

3.90 star(s) 46 Votes