Apr 7, 2019
Hello friends. Read the reviews and I wanted to give this a shot but I still don't know what to expect from the sex scenes. Is it futa on female mostly or is that just a tag for a single scene or something? Want to pick this up with the right mindset.
Hello, Lou111. I highly suggest you try this game as I think it's one of the better ones out there and the developer updates on a consistent schedule. As far as the sex goes, all the mandatory scenes are lesbian only. There are one or two optional futa/male scenes (and probably more to come in future), but they are easily omitted, if you so chose. The lesbian scenes are awesome and often involve some light fetish play. I hope this helps with your expectations.

Best wishes,

Barbarella2021.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Hello friends. Read the reviews and I wanted to give this a shot but I still don't know what to expect from the sex scenes. Is it futa on female mostly or is that just a tag for a single scene or something? Want to pick this up with the right mindset.
barbarella2021 is spot on!

Adding a bit to to what they said: while the futa/trans tag comes into play in one or two transformation scenes, there's also a transitioning character living with the protagonist.

Though you really want to play this for the little Sister
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Adorable, sexy, and the first one to axctually draw me into that fetish of hers… *whispers* Seeya later, freak. :love:

Last edited:

yuyutsu

Mar 31, 2019
for my first female protagonist game this was a really good find. I have been wanting to play a female protag for a long time but always been vary of the corruption/blackmail tag, so thank you dev. I don't really understand the need of sandbox, I guess I haven't reached far enough for the use of sandbox element.

Haven't finished it yet but I really like it so far. The story is interesting, and I like the character development. Looking forward to how the story will develop. Awesome work.

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I don't really understand the need of sandbox, I guess I haven't reached far enough for the use of sandbox element.
The plan ™ was always to have a main story that would be mostly playable without interruption and no need for grinding and then a bunch of side content utilizing the open world, requiring stats/money to unlock or progress these side stories. An attempt to have something for everyone. Currently, I am only focusing on the main story, we'll see how I feel about the side content when I'm done.

Comaco

Aug 10, 2017
The plan ™ was always to have a main story that would be mostly playable without interruption and no need for grinding and then a bunch of side content utilizing the open world, requiring stats/money to unlock or progress these side stories. An attempt to have something for everyone. Currently, I am only focusing on the main story, we'll see how I feel about the side content when I'm done.
Most sandbox games keep me from playing them at all until they are done / near done. Any amount of grind is too much when you know there is a risk of having to repeat the grind later if a restart is required. There are just too many good games without grind for any amount of grind to be worth it.

I know you say no grinding now, so for my opinion I would prefer having the story in a regular visual novel format, and then maybe an optional sandbox mode with extra content to be worked on when the main story is completed.

Apr 7, 2019
Most sandbox games keep me from playing them at all until they are done / near done. Any amount of grind is too much when you know there is a risk of having to repeat the grind later if a restart is required. There are just too many good games without grind for any amount of grind to be worth it.

I know you say no grinding now, so for my opinion I would prefer having the story in a regular visual novel format, and then maybe an optional sandbox mode with extra content to be worked on when the main story is completed.
Dear Comaco, I definitely agree with your assessment of Sandbox games in general. They often vaunt and promise more than they can deliver and the game gets bogged down, abandoned, or has to be restarted after each update. I trust in BeCe's discretion as a developer, though. I believe that he would only embrace the open world / Sandbox concept if he thought he could accomplish it with good pacing and without grinding or excessive restarts. Panacea is and portends to continue to be a great game, and I think BeCe could pull off a really excellent Sandbox if he decides to do so. That's just my opinion though. I think a lot of Sandbox games fail, not because of problems with the game but because of deficiencies with the developer and I trust this developer a lot.

Best wishes,

Barbarella2021.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019

Rejoice, for there is none. Grind, that is. Just like BeCe says: you do not have to repeat actions, work on stats or anything like that as the main story progresses freely only requiring you to once in a while check you notebook on how to proceed (like using you laptop, visiting mom, and so forth). Though you won't need to do that often as the dialogue already hints at most of these.

Now, if they were to build this as a VN without it's current foundations as a sandbox, they would need to restructure the whole thing once they tried to plug in the optional content. Which apart from being a major pita will more likely lead to it's abandonment than a plethora of side content. And as any side content could feature Simone… I rest my case!

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
could you put this to the OP

Reactions: nfawns21
Jan 4, 2021
Enjoying this game a lot, but I seem to have hit an impasse.

my journal says "That's all for now" under every name except Fam, which has "nothing yet" and Misc which has "Study 3/3" and "You can work at the store". Any ideas?

yuyutsu

Mar 31, 2019
"That's all for now" under every name except Fam, which has "nothing yet" and Misc which has "Study 3/3" and "You can work at the store". Any ideas?
AFAIK That is it for now. you will have to wait for the next update to continue the story.

I am not sure how often this game gets an update but latest release was the start of this month so next update will not be out before the end of this month. We all are waiting

Jan 4, 2021
AFAIK That is it for now. you will have to wait for the next update to continue the story.

I am not sure how often this game gets an update but latest release was the start of this month so next update will not be out before the end of this month. We all are waiting
Ok, thanks!

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

Release shedule

Panacea 0.43
$20 Patron release - Thursday 21st 12:00pm GMT
$10 Patron release - Sunday 24th 12:00pm GMT
$5 Patron release - Thursday 28th 12:00pm GMT
$1 Patron release - Sunday 31st 12:00pm GMT
Patron Poll
$10 and $20 Patrons - Thursday 7th - Thursday 14th
Special render series
All Patrons - Tuesday 26th 12:00pm GMT

BeCe

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I like the game! I like that Fem = MC I like that F + F!
I like: that MC (Fem) is a strong and confident character; that she can get things done; that she can protect herself!
The only thing I would like to see added is the option of choosing a romance partner! (for each player's choice of their favorite character (for me Kaley))!
And I would like everything to end great!
That's coming eventually, I'm working hard to try and make all the main girls interesting so when you finally have to choose, it's a tough choice.

BeCe

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
1. Okay.
2. Fair enough
3. The point being the subjects don't know they are being monitored
4. Okay
5. She has no boots on in that scene anyway.
6. Yes, I figure female hormones were used in the injection which would also increase the size of the pelvic area.
7. No idea why it looks that way, but I just fixed the image.
8. okay
9. Can girls not be pals?
10. Only the sperm is made in the balls, not semen.

Reactions: Warphorror

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
9. I guess I have always associated pal with male. But the actual definition of a pal is a really close friend/friend/buddy/chum.

3.90 star(s) 46 Votes