Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I know the appropriate usage, but when you're writing for deadlines and don't have a proofreader these things happen. It's more useful to me to know where I've slipped up than to know what I've slipped up with. If that makes sense.
Aside from those I didn't notice any spelling mistakes. I really enjoyed the game. When the characters ask you their preferences about them, are they talking to the MC and then tailoring themselves to her, or is it a choice directed at the player?

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I honestly don't know how to solve this problem
I don't really enjoy the game even because of this problem that appeared after 5 minutes of playthrough.
If there is a solution to this problem, I would be very grateful..
There is a fix on the previous page or you can just wait a couple of days for the new update.

Reactions: EYEK

logros13

Jan 17, 2018
Game is missing blackmail, sexual harassment and/or rape tags. First for what the bully did to the sister, then for what the MC did to the bully. Considering how uncomfortable such scenes can be for some people they are really should be added as soon as possible so people know what they are getting into.

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Oh ok, I was just going by what I saw on patreon.
0.44 will be public tomorrow, on here, itch.io and tfgamessite. I keep everything on lockdown on my patreon because I don't wanna risk upsetting them with any nsfw content being freely available.
Game is missing blackmail, sexual harassment and/or rape tags. First for what the bully did to the sister, then for what the MC did to the bully. Considering how uncomfortable such scenes can be for some people they are really should be added as soon as possible so people know what they are getting into.
Blackmail and sexual harassment yes, but I vehemently disagree with the rape tag. If it wasn't made clear in-game, both the MC and Ivy enjoy their dynamic. Liv did not push it after the first encounter and Ivy sought her out to continue. I might need to make this clearer if people are getting the wrong idea.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
0.44 will be public tomorrow, on here, itch.io and tfgamessite. I keep everything on lockdown on my patreon because I don't wanna risk upsetting them with any nsfw content being freely available.
Considering how some of your characters know each other you're smart to keep it on the down low
Blackmail and sexual harassment yes, but I vehemently disagree with the rape tag. If it wasn't made clear in-game, both the MC and Ivy enjoy their dynamic. Liv did not push it after the first encounter and Ivy sought her out to continue. I might need to make this clearer if people are getting the wrong idea.
Yeah, 100% not rape, the only thing even close to that is the backstory of Amita and Cunty McCuntface as I have chosen to rename Liv's dad :LOL:

logros13

Jan 17, 2018

To be clear i have only seen the first scene between the mc and Ivy (which i agree was "only" sexual harassment) yet so i cant comment on what happens later, the thing i felt was rapey was more about what ivy did to the sister.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Update was sexy but seemed short :(

I just need some way to erase my memory so I can play again without knowing what happens :D

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Not sure if it's here I should post it but BCG shared 0.44 on tfgamessite so here are the links :
PC :
Mac :

Reactions: BeCe
3.90 star(s) 46 Votes