Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Well, the mothers and daughters meeting could get an easy push with a horny-aura-dose...in a house party the girls you live with could join the fun, but it would need an extra animation there because of sal (i got rid of his dick, but some people surely kept it) ^^

Reactions: BeCe

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Yes. Group is 4 and above.

Speaking of, any groups of 4 (and above) you guys wanna see in my game?
I think we absolutely need to have some Celeste, Simone, Amita, Nisha family "bonding" time. Please make it so! :whistle::coffee: (I mean it has to be a no-brainer, right? :love:)

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Yes. Group is 4 and above.
Group sex [Sex act involving 3 or more people.]
Three people constitute group sex on this site as there is no special tag for threesomes, not MC plus three people.

Also I got a message that this now has the [incest] tag. I see it's in development since 10/2019, could anybody tell me (maybe with ISPOILER tags) what changed and what that incest content is? Thank you. :)

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Even hiding it in a spoiler box ruins a pretty big reveal in the story. If you like people working on their sexual identities in between corporate intrigue, it's a game to try.

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Group sex [Sex act involving 3 or more people.]
Three people constitute group sex on this site as there is no special tag for threesomes, not MC plus three people.

Also I got a message that this now has the [incest] tag. I see it's in development since 10/2019, could anybody tell me (maybe with ISPOILER tags) what changed and what that incest content is? Thank you. :)
Fair enough, feel like labelling threesomes as group sex will just disappoint people but ok.
Nothing changed, it's just more of a slow burn incest thing. The pairings are: Mother/daughter, (female)cousin/(female)cousin, aunt/neice and mother/daughter/cousin

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
If I had one complaint it's that lately all content seems to be one long railroad (with - good - choices, granted). The initial setup makes it seem like a bit of a dating sim, where you go to locations and then trigger events; minor time and money management too.

But after those early injections it's basically just "do X now". And a lot of the new events logically need to happen in a "A -> B -> C -> D ..." order but I think there are at least some that could have been branched out so you can at least decide whether to do B or C first, and then go on with things.

Otherwise, imo, just make it into a full visual novel.

Of course this might be a WIP consequence and maybe you've adressed this before; I haven't read the entire thread.

Reactions: EndlessNights

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
If I had one complaint it's that lately all content seems to be one long railroad (with - good - choices, granted). The initial setup makes it seem like a bit of a dating sim, where you go to locations and then trigger events; minor time and money management too.
There's no money management at the start or time, you always just went to a location to see the content there

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
There's no money management at the start or time, you always just went to a location to see the content there
The pertinent word there is "seem like" ;) Normally you don't implement a job and a shop if you then never need them for anything (ok, buy 2 dildos). And there's clearly the idea of time management implied with the energy stat, the option to sleep and shower, waste time watching TV, a vague schedule for your roomates ...

But it never gets used for anything. imo either the game needs to actually properly make use of those mechanics or ditch them. Either would work fine for me, I'm just saying how it is feels a bit unsatisfying as it implies different things than it actually does then.

Of course maybe the development idea is to first complete the main branch or get it to a certain point and then fill up side events and only then make use of those mechanics. I could understand that. Or maybe there's something else going on, I don't know. Just saying as it is I find it a bit ~meh; unnecessary I guess.

BeCe

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017

But after those early injections it's basically just "do X now". And a lot of the new events logically need to happen in a "A -> B -> C -> D ..." order but I think there are at least some that could have been branched out so you can at least decide whether to do B or C first, and then go on with things.

Otherwise, imo, just make it into a full visual novel.

Of course this might be a WIP consequence and maybe you've adressed this before; I haven't read the entire thread.
The idea is to allow myself (and others) to add side content, optional girls, transformations and repeatable scenes accessible in the open world while having a linear main story that doesn't require grinding or management. I'll get there eventually, but right now I am focussing on the main story.

BeCe

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I don't recall Lara mentioning that she's back to MMT when we go to meet her in the hotel if so I think it should be added and if I was wrong then never mind me.
Ah, I see what went wrong, there is supposed to be a follow up to the line "Khatri has made her move and I need to make sure I am above suspicion... for the time being at least." where she specifically states she is working for MMT again.

Reactions: the X hunter

Zerg2

Feb 17, 2018
I play a ton of renpy games, and this is the only one that crashes as soon as opened, what do you need from me to help figure out why?

Reactions: DR99

BeCe

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I play a ton of renpy games, and this is the only one that crashes as soon as opened, what do you need from me to help figure out why?
I can't replicate the error. Boots up just fine when I try. Are there any error messages, are you using the most recent (and uncompressed) version. What platform are you trying to run the game?

Zerg2

Feb 17, 2018
I can't replicate the error. Boots up just fine when I try. Are there any error messages, are you using the most recent (and uncompressed) version. What platform are you trying to run the game?
latest version, .44 first time trying this game so no previous version to try. using the uncompressed version from first post. no error message, window opens for .5 seconds then closes, comparing the log file looks just like any other renpy log except it ends sooner, will post the end of this game, then the end of a random other one.

Windows 10 pro 64bit
x570 MB AMD 5800x
3080 GPU

tried all the various compatibility settings in properties.

log1 (this game)

Number of texture units: 32
Using shader environment.
Using FBO RTT.
Root FBO is: 0
FBO Maximum Texture Size: 2048
Using gl renderer.
Texture testing:
- Hardware max texture size: 32768
- 64px textures work.
- 128px textures work.
- 256px textures work.
- 512px textures work.
- 1024px textures work.
- 2048px textures work.
Screen sizes: virtual=(1920, 1080) physical=(2880, 1620) drawable=(2880, 1620)

Log2(other game)

Number of texture units: 4
Using shader environment.
Using FBO RTT.
Using gl renderer.
Texture testing:
- Hardware max texture size: 32768
- 64px textures work.
- 128px textures work.
- 256px textures work.
- 512px textures work.
- 1024px textures work.
- 2048px textures work.
Total time until interface ready: 9.68799996376s
- Target is 5 frames in 0.333333333333 seconds.
- Frame drawn at 0.000000 seconds.
- Frame drawn at 0.017667 seconds.
- Frame drawn at 0.019667 seconds.
- Frame drawn at 0.023667 seconds.
- Frame drawn at 0.041667 seconds.
- 0.041667 seconds to render 5 frames.

primary display bounds: (0, 0, 3840, 2160)
swap interval: -1 frames
Windowed mode.
Screen sizes: virtual=(1920, 1080) physical=(1781, 1533) drawable=(1781, 1533)

3.90 star(s) 46 Votes