cyborgturtle

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
like it so far! hoping for more of the growth/transformation stuff as everyone in the house becomes more extreme examples of the goal they each had (bonus if they go 'too far'), plus love how the mc was gradually getting bigger each section? after that giantess part, wouldn't mind if she started growing proportions faster and started getting taller too

also seconding the futa thing, during that nurse sex scene was hoping she'd turn into a futa and after focusing on her dick make it even bigger lol

Reactions: Oxiton

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Think i played this game some time ago but never advanced much beyong the starting point.

Came for the female protagonist fingering and licking all pussies but stayed for the story. :LOL:

Seriously when i started playing i was expecting just Liv to go around poking her roomates. Sure wasn't expecting all the conspiracy involving a miraculous drug, Child drug testing, child prostitution, human farms with bodies used as CVD vats and surprise incest.

Plus all the backstabbing between Dr.Shaw and aunt Trayi. And now even Mayor Rose is in the middle of things too.

Quite a good surprise.(y)

burke5

Jan 16, 2021
Hey I really like the idea of the game, what state is it in at the moment? Is there a major update coming?

antonio1508

Mar 25, 2020
BeCe a suggestion about shrink serum ? with different step 3/4 size body , 1/2 , 1/4 , until doll size 1/8

Last edited:

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
You might want to update the description for the $4 tier as it says "Get the game 3 days before public release"

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
You might want to update the description for the $4 tier as it says "Get the game 3 days before public release"
Yeah, that stuff was set ages ago before I stopped making public posts to avoid the wrath of patreon. Changed wording now

the X hunter

Mar 11, 2020
Maybe. I'm open to suggestions on transformation ideas, but buff giantess is already earmarked for an upcoming update.
I thought it was in 0.51 so I guess it's for 0.52 I'll have to wait and see unless you give us a teaser.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Panacea [v0.51] [BC] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

Original Win/Linux Size: 1.64 GB
Original Mac Size: 1.60 GB

Compressed Win64x Size: 534 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 514 MB
Compressed Linux Size: 524 MB

Compressed Win32x (Renpy 7.4.4 Built) Size: 534 MB

Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
Quality Level: Medium
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 46 Votes