the X hunter

Mar 11, 2020
BeCe I noticed an error in the sequence of going to the pool and talking with mayor. where one picture shows that Liv swimming in the pool then when the mayor asked about the relationship with Liv's aunt.

check it out.

Reactions: BeCe

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
BeCe I noticed an error in the sequence of going to the pool and talking with mayor. where one picture shows that Liv swimming in the pool then when the mayor asked about the relationship with Liv's aunt.

check it out.
Think I found it and fixed it. Thanks, man.

Reactions: the X hunter

PAxej

Jan 7, 2021
This game is absolutely incredible, how on earth did you fit so much content into 0.51?

Needs moar kink though (in my personal opinion), for a MC that's a domme girl (and occasionally a sub) there ain't nearly enough of every sex act bar oral - get some ass eating or foot worship or something in here too!

PAxej

Jan 7, 2021
Yeah, any feet stuff would be optional. One of those things people have strong opinions about and I wouldn't do if you couldn't skip it.
there will always be +1 vote from me for more kink

I don't even care what kind, I'll just ignore kinks I don't like (unlike half the forum apparently)

but still, you keep up the good work

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Really like this game so far. Love me a female protag lesbian with agency in what happens to her sexually. I know real life does not always work that way but that is why these games should be an escape from real life. The writing is very well done and some good natural humor, like the post pizza phone call scene. Definitely going to support this game.

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Holy shit this is a genuine gem. I could write a lot about why every character is interesting but

It's the creativity within this project that's ensnared me. Aside from story plot twists and the like, the injections/serums alone are a fascinating addition that create super unique sex scenarios that aren't just hot, but totally original concepts that left me utterly entertained.

Add on top of the fact the MC is likeable and relatable - so many brainless idiot female protags out there. It's always a pleasure to play a game where that isn't the case.

Can't wait to see where this one goes. High quality stuff here that ropes you in and keeps you invested.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Nice update, sad about Sophia though. I was hoping that might be a view of the future or near past and we might get to meet her.

3.90 star(s) 46 Votes