myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Is Kat a vampire? When the FC transformed into her the FC had some long ass fangs in some of the scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: BeCe
Dec 14, 2020
I am buying the aunt's story... mainly because I think it would let the MC have greater power. Under the aunt's thumb maybe, but with greater power and resources.

the X hunter

Mar 11, 2020
I am buying the aunt's story... mainly because I think it would let the MC have greater power. Under the aunt's thumb maybe, but with greater power and resources.
this is one path the other one is to oppose the aunt. I wonder if there a third path a neutral path where MC doesn't engage in the conflict.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
...you are nothing more for her than a demonstration model, testsubject and as soon as she learns about your ability another production body for her. You will never have access to power or ressources, maybe some money or free access to the bunkers that are not used for farming. Or have you already forgotten how the wonder drug is produced? Or the file about your breeding on her PC? Or how she treats her own daughter and tried to pimp you to the mayor? Do you really think such a fucked up bitch would ever let you gain power? She would be far to afraid you take her down...what i intend to do if the dev makes it possible.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The aunt cares about only herself and as she said if it comes down to it she'll pick her work over anyone in her family including her own daughter and I doubt she'd have any qualms in having any or all of her family members killed. If the aunt gave her any power it would most likely be fake power where she lets you feel like you have power and control but in reality she has none. If the aunt found out about her abilities she'd have her locked up and drugged to the max so that she can keep her under control and use her body to collect more stuff.

Dec 14, 2020
wouldn't she kill the mc anyway? don't expect her to stay still when some one is trying to ruin her and her potential trillion dollar business.

true... the aunt has shown that she can turn the MC into a living vat of resources if inclined. which is why you insulate yourself from the threat.

let the nearest and dearest know, be in control of the narrative, if she comes close to capturing mc, spread news about her human harvesting to the media. She gets too busy putting out the fire everywhere. have friends in critical places - like the mayor, penelope maybe even butch.

The trick is to make yourself important.

Staying in the company gives you far more resources than destroying it, imo.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Who cares about the ressources if you know how they got it?
Taking over this whole business and getting rid of that bitch would save lifes and restrict the usage of this stuff to those who need it, not to some horny bitches with god complexes.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Yes not everyone needs that drug I actually told Penelope that she looked better before she took that drug and I'll most likely be ignoring her now as her new look is worse then her old look but at least she looked hotter before.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
PANACEA [v0.6] [BC] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 2,02 GB / 682 MB - Panacea-0.6-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,99 GB / 647 MB - Panacea-0.6-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Is Kat a vampire? When the FC transformed into her the FC had some long ass fangs in some of the scenes.
Lol, Kat isn't the only Vampire. Lara is one too. Are these models originally Vampires? let's see if the Dev removes the fangs or not. Same thing with Picture Perfect. Miracle has her fangs even after the game got completed.

0fang.jpg 0fang1.jpg 0fang2.jpg

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Lumie Lecter

The DEV of picture perfect stated this to me when I asked if the daughter was a vampire back in 2020.

SuperWriter: Lol she loves vampires, but she definitely isn't one. Just thought having sharper teeth would fit her character.

3.90 star(s) 46 Votes