Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
Question fellas, can you make the MC futa in this? I think I'll get bored with a pure lesbian experience.

Reficul

Jul 4, 2017
I actually hope we will get the choice to fully commit to support either the aunt or Shaw and sabotage/betray the other side sometime soon. If it's already there, then I might have to replay the game from the beginning, as so far my Liv is still undermining her aunt on several levels, while still playing around with her.

Personally, I'm a supporter of the aunt's side, not only because of sexy blood relation, but also because the scientific aspect is such an amazing achievement in-universe, that I don't really see the issue with the 'reasonable' number of sacrifices. If that drug existed in RL, I absolutely would be willing to do a hell of a lot worse to get it, it's not even funny.
MC is pretty much becoming an artificial shapeshifter and I want her to to become even more powerful and enjoy her abilities.

As long as Liv isn't betrayed first, I would hope to be able to be fully loyal to Trayi. If she discovers or is outright told by Shaw we've been sabotaging her, then of course she's gonna be pissed and see us as her enemy, so I'd much rather have the option to refuse the doctor outright when she first approaches us and become a vital part of the aunt's company instead. Or sell out Shaw in the future in order to make amends at least.
Some argue that auntie is gonna betray us either way and even use MC like a drug-farm, but so far I have only seen that the aunt is trying to both achieve her goal and keep her family close to her. I don't really see the issue with picking priorities if she can't have both, as picking career over family is a trope on its own. But if there are any people who she would not betray at the first opportunity for a tad more personal gain, then it would have to be her relatives. Even when manipulating and using them, I don't think she wants them dead or worse. She is honestly willing to share her success and even whatever love she feels with them, but not at the cost of her lifetime project that will change the world forever.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
I wish we had the choice to make some permanent body modifications for the MC (big boobs or not, cock or not, lactating or not, ....). But I guess it would make the game waaaay more difficult for the developer to create, redoing all the renders X times depending on the number of possible combinations :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Funky-Munky

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I actually hope we will get the choice to fully commit to support either the aunt or Shaw and sabotage/betray the other side sometime soon. If it's already there, then I might have to replay the game from the beginning, as so far my Liv is still undermining her aunt on several levels, while still playing around with her.

Personally, I'm a supporter of the aunt's side, not only because of sexy blood relation, but also because the scientific aspect is such an amazing achievement in-universe, that I don't really see the issue with the 'reasonable' number of sacrifices. If that drug existed in RL, I absolutely would be willing to do a hell of a lot worse to get it, it's not even funny.
MC is pretty much becoming an artificial shapeshifter and I want her to to become even more powerful and enjoy her abilities.

As long as Liv isn't betrayed first, I would hope to be able to be fully loyal to Trayi. If she discovers or is outright told by Shaw we've been sabotaging her, then of course she's gonna be pissed and see us as her enemy, so I'd much rather have the option to refuse the doctor outright when she first approaches us and become a vital part of the aunt's company instead. Or sell out Shaw in the future in order to make amends at least.
Some argue that auntie is gonna betray us either way and even use MC like a drug-farm, but so far I have only seen that the aunt is trying to both achieve her goal and keep her family close to her. I don't really see the issue with picking priorities if she can't have both, as picking career over family is a trope on its own. But if there are any people who she would not betray at the first opportunity for a tad more personal gain, then it would have to be her relatives. Even when manipulating and using them, I don't think she wants them dead or worse. She is honestly willing to share her success and even whatever love she feels with them, but not at the cost of her lifetime project that will change the world forever.
She's just Mengele with tits.

Plus her name is Trayi. It's like some people never even played KoTOR2.

Reactions: Gwydion

Jams7900

Jan 10, 2020
Why is this a sandbox? Everything happens in order anyway and there's nothing to do but follow the plot.

Apr 7, 2019
Why is this a sandbox? Everything happens in order anyway and there's nothing to do but follow the plot.
Good morning, Jams7900,

I'm not sure why this excellent game is listed as a sandbox as it presently is. However, for future, the author has indicated that he will add multiple additional, side, and sandbox options after the main plot is completed. Here's looking forward to the completed game :).

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
i think Amita or Dr Khatri is your birth mom that's my guess
Why guess? The game explicitly tells you it's one of them.
As I have mentioned in this thread quite a few times, the main story is linear and the sandbox elements are meant for the side content which I will add once the main story is finished.

3.90 star(s) 46 Votes