RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Reactions: retek89 and kaxfool

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Panacea [v0.63] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.17 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.14 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 733 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 699 MB:

I will add more hosts later

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Transformation?.... Umm.. does that translate to futa..?
really? i mean its in the tags but i hoped to see transformation via slim girl getting into thicc girl.

also is there straight content in this game with males at best of different ages? just curious cause vaginal can mean many things when there is a futa tag and lesbian pics

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
If you want males drop the game right away.
There is a single scene that can turn you into a futa for one fuck and there is a trans that lets you can decide if he keeps his dick or become a full woman. There is also a dream with futa angel/demon content. These are the only dicks in the game and fully avoidable. The protagonist is lesbian, the trans is the only possible/avoidable exception, but there are no males.

Reactions: verzauberung

Jams7900

Jan 10, 2020
There are several more dicks than that but only 2 attached to a 'male' that I remember. 1 is the MC transform in the hotel and the other is male on mc by the side of the road.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Okay, i forgot about the cloak serum scene...the other however didnt ring a bell...maybe i avoided it right away and didnt bother to remember it ^^

nfawns21

Feb 19, 2019
What's the point of even having JJ in the game she never gets an update and shes been in the game since the first release WTF.

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
What's the point of even having JJ in the game she never gets an update and shes been in the game since the first release WTF.
JJ, Cammy and Sal are all getting significant side stories dealing with their potential transformations after I have finished up the main story. As I have mentioned, several times.

Reactions: afterlights

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Out of curiosity, how much main story is left? 25%? 50? 75%?
Just a rough number would be enough.

Jams7900

Jan 10, 2020
Don't think about the fact you have to repeat answers, think about how much we must like your game if it drives is to ask questions.

The_Ripper

Jul 9, 2021
Enjoyable VN with nice plot, well thought out characters and a nice change of pace from a lot of VNs. The artwork is great as well. Looking forward to the conclusion and future works. Another dev worthy of support.

Reactions: Journey95 and BeCe

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Just played this game for the first time, definitely my favourite lesbian game on this site. I like it even more than dog days of summer because the MC is cuter & more likable here and I prefer this being more linear so you get all the content in one playthrough (glad its not dragged out). The story is ridiculous but kind of fun too

Honestly games like this deserve more popularity than shit like AWAM.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 46 Votes