RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.4.8
Size: 2198M
SHA1SUM: e404d34528063891d7fcb8dbe70af2aa263b9bdb
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

Tarrang

Oct 13, 2021
Released in 2004 on PC and XBox, it was an earlier iteration of the Mass Effect/Dragon Age play style

Not an online game, you may be thinking of SW: The Old Rebublic.
I didn't even have a modern computer until Sep 2004. I had a Commodore 64 from Xmas 1985-1994. No computer in between. Last console I had was an Atari 2600.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Panacea [v0.62] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.13 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.10 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 719 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 684 MB: -

If you want to create a MEGA Account use this link:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred
Have you modded the game because the log references a music file when I have not yet added ANY sound yet.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm...whats the point in agreeing to a saveword and then cant say "keep your disgusting plastic stuff in the toolbox and fuck me already"?
Aside from that moodkiller i enjoyed the update and wait for the next ^^

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Lol, Kat isn't the only Vampire. Lara is one too. Are these models originally Vampires? let's see if the Dev removes the fangs or not. Same thing with Picture Perfect. Miracle has her fangs even after the game got completed.

View attachment 1386207 View attachment 1386199 View attachment 1386204
Calling it now:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or dunno! Maybe I'm reading too much into it and she's actually a vamp :p

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Maybe I'm reading too much into it and she's actually a vamp :p
Wow... You actually made some good points. I left that post in like, September? I haven't played this game for a whiiile xD so, I was just here trying to remember what you were even talking about lol I do remember Frank being near a syringe, I just never thought that it could actually be someone (or maybe I did at the moment?) I don't even know if people can turn themselves into animals with a shot of CVD. Isn't Frank the cat we took with us around the beginning? My brain isn't ready for all this thinking at 4:39am... I do like your thinking though :3 I would love to turn into a kitty =^.^=

Mar 15, 2020
Hmm...whats the point in agreeing to a saveword and then cant say "keep your disgusting plastic stuff in the toolbox and fuck me already"?
Aside from that moodkiller i enjoyed the update and wait for the next ^^
i gotta agree, the entire time i'm thinking what happened to my dominate Liv? i guess she kinda half way goes back to being dominate near the end of the scene but the whole taking the shoes off and kissing some whores feet just felt bad/wrong. the little grumble to themselves thing just doesnt do it. maybe instead of the "trying not to laugh" it should have been "bursts out laughing" look at this bitch thinking i'm gonna be her little sub toy, hey can you stop with the chatter and make me fucking cum already. I was waiting the entire time to at least have the option to being the dominate liv i've played her as from the start.

Last edited:

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
i gotta agree, the entire time i'm thinking what happened to my dominate Liv? i guess she kinda half way goes back to being dominate near the end of the scene but the whole taking the shoes off and kissing some whores feet just felt bad/wrong. the little grumble to themselves thing just doesnt do it. maybe instead of the "trying not to laugh" it should have been "bursts out laughing" look at this bitch thinking i'm gonna be her little sub toy, hey can you stop with the chatter and make me fucking cum already. I was waiting the entire time to at least have the option to being the dominate liv i've played her as from the start.
Honestly, I just didn't have time to do the alternate version of the scene. Been spinning multiple plates lately with different projects. But Liv being dominant in that scene is "on the list".

Mar 15, 2020
Honestly, I just didn't have time to do the alternate version of the scene. Been spinning multiple plates lately with different projects. But Liv being dominant in that scene is "on the list".
oh shit ok, that makes me really happy, it makes for a great sub or even neutral scene but for a domme liv it just felt ugh... no liv dont do it, nooooo tell that bitch you dont play that way.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Well, she can teach some poledancing, but after that it would be nice to have some "Okay, you got me worked up, now be a good girl work for your money" and some "stop fingering yourself and give me a taste of that pussy" for the audience ^^
But since i personally hate dick shaped stuff (being lesbian if you like [fake]dicks just feels insane to me) i may have a more biased opinion about the whole performance there ^^

Reactions: Kass/\ndra

Darklord1234

Jul 13, 2018
Ok. Then maybe it just feels like that because I found the game when already had decent amount of content and now that am following makes the updates feel shorter. Thanks for response and like the game so far.

3.90 star(s) 46 Votes