Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That was a good update glad that it wasn't dragged out with Ivy and she deserved that punishment and now we have her on a leash ;)

Reactions: Melissa fan

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
did saw this scene some seconds ago. its always a bad sign of writing, if gay people turn bi by any second. :rolleyes: turning her in to a butch would be more appreciated.

also the description missing pissing and futa tags.
Cammy is bi though and Liv is still new to the gay thing (and can choose not to go with any dick during the game).

Reactions: pootin and waldo1

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
This was a great update. Good to see that Ivy bitch get what she deserves. Can't wait to see more especially of Simone.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
As a lady I felt bad taking her to cunt punt town but she pised on the floor and that don't go unpunished.

I guess she also abused the sister but more importantly she pissed on the floor.

11/10 IGN, woulod cunt punt again.

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
I like this game. It has fun moments and the story, although simple, does seem to have at least a bit of an actual 'story'. The only realy thing i can say against it is that the scenes end somewhat abruptly. If you'd introduce 1 or 2 extra panels or lines that 'close the scene' it would feel more natural.

The characters are fun and for the most part consistend. I've seen too many games where the characters (especially the MC) is all over the place with their behaviour.
The renders are very nice, and characters look realistic. Realistic in terms of body shape and size, aside from the drug-induced effects moments.

I like the free-roam part of the game. It gives you a sense of manouverability, in what otherwise seems to be a full visual novel, where you can only see what the writer wants you to see.

Keep it up OP. You're doing great.
(also... i'd love to see more of brick-Liv (when she was shot up with the steroid drug). She looked hot as balls.)

Reactions: BeCe and waldo1

waldo1

Jan 21, 2019
did saw this scene some seconds ago. its always a bad sign of writing, if gay people turn bi by any second. :rolleyes: turning her in to a butch would be more appreciated.

Or its a sign of good writing. Go cry somewhere else.

• Angry
Reactions: BeCe and pootin

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Have started to make an audio addon/mod for this during playing the game. Here is my first version, so far I have added music and sounds to some of the VN events, more to come.

Link:

By the way, nice game so far!

Last edited:
Reactions: BeCe

pootin

Aug 24, 2016
Cammy is bi though and Liv is still new to the gay thing (and can choose not to go with any dick during the game).
hmn, cammy act more like a pansexual.
and beside my critique > i would still give the game not less than 3 stars atm. there is clearly some quality. :)

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Caught a exception:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seems to happen whenever I try to talk to sal in her room, tried different days same result.

Last edited:

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
bit disappointed that the JJ syringe scene plays out the same whether you chose the "pee path" or not. thought that was a yes/no to all pee content, but I guess it's just with the sister and your new pet.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020

It seemed less her "becoming bi" and more her begrudgingly agreeing to let cammy fuck her, though admittedly enjoying it, to me

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
v0.202 is out.
And if you had links to post that would be useful information.

As it is it'd be better if you started a thread in the request section.

EDIT - Public release is out

PC

MAC

Changelog

- 180 new images rendered.

- Branching Simone scene added.

- Extra Pee fetish scene with Simone if you picked that option in the last update.

Last edited:
Reactions: portablesoft2016
3.90 star(s) 46 Votes