Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That was good, shame the Kaley scene came to an abrupt end can't wait until they meet up again. And making Cammy into a bimbo was fun she looks so much better now. JJ also that weight loss did her wonders.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Kind of a non-update. Unless I'm wrong it was like on really long scene and a choice of Cammy scenes.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Mhh. Got bored early. No choices and pointless freeroam. I could not even pick a name.
Maybe that will change, but currently (after the first scene with that streamer chick) I already have no fun to endure it any longer.

As I said multiple times, I cant see the point of the "freeroam" stuff in 99% of the games. It just stretches playtime and sends the player to a trigger hunt to find events. Maybe that can make some sense when there is side stuff, but even then I dont like it - without the chance to miss that content it is still just linear content. Nearly all of them hide a linear games under that mechanic, because you have to trigger event A before you can trigger event B or C... .A nice example is "Alexandra" that started with freeroam/sandboxy stuff and has shown that it is the same (just better) as a real VN. Yeah I get it, its easier for the Devs to make, because they need a lot fewer images to give some playtime per update, but as a player I dont like it.
I can have fun with these games sometimes (e.g. Cure my addiction) but here there is not enough to keep me interested. The characters dont click for me, the pre-named MC is another turn off ....

Sorry, but I wish the dev good luck with this game, its not for me.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Mhh. Got bored early. No choices and pointless freeroam. I could not even pick a name.
Maybe that will change, but currently (after the first scene with that streamer chick) I already have no fun to endure it any longer.

As I said multiple times, I cant see the point of the "freeroam" stuff in 99% of the games. It just stretches playtime and sends the player to a trigger hunt to find events. Maybe that can make some sense when there is side stuff, but even then I dont like it - without the chance to miss that content it is still just linear content. Nearly all of them hide a linear games under that mechanic, because you have to trigger event A before you can trigger event B or C... .A nice example is "Alexandra" that started with freeroam/sandboxy stuff and has shown that it is the same (just better) as a real VN. Yeah I get it, its easier for the Devs to make, because they need a lot fewer images to give some playtime per update, but as a player I dont like it.
I can have fun with these games sometimes (e.g. Cure my addiction) but here there is not enough to keep me interested. The characters dont click for me, the pre-named MC is another turn off ....

Sorry, but I wish the dev good luck with this game, its not for me.
I've been pretty clear about this though: It IS a linear story and the "freeroam" is to access optional side content and act as a buffer between updates, the gaps between main story elements are pretty short or non-existent with your journal pointing you in the correct direction so there no hunting for events. Also, you quit before the choices start coming in.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I've been pretty clear about this though: It IS a linear story and the "freeroam" is to access optional side content and act as a buffer between updates, the gaps between main story elements are pretty short or non-existent with your journal pointing you in the correct direction so there no hunting for events. Also, you quit before the choices start coming in.
Ok - thats fine. Its just not for me I guess then :)

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
1. The font could be better
2. The Questlog for the Email remains unfinished after you read JJs email
3. The Masturbationscene ends every time with the same error (see spoiler below)
4. The choice for cammys injection sucks...there is no benefit for her growing or desperatly wanting a dick...it would be much better to stay on her mental treatment path, but maybe with a few tweaks to turn her into a pure lesbian or make her fixated/tamed/suggestible to the person who gives her the drug (the main thing every evil company and every single asshole out there want is control and cammy is already there for mental treatments, so why messing with a great body if the mind is wide open?)
5. A little Overlay to see if/who is in a room/location would be nice. With more content on the way it would be a pain in the ass to always check all rooms and location to see if there is anyone or a quest or whatever.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
v0.201

PC

Mac

Changelog

- 181 new images added.

- Sal and JJ scenes remade to reflect changes to characters. Also, can repeat the scenes if you want to see the other version.

- New Simone and Ivy scene

- Sex shop open after viewing new scene

- Two toys to buy and play with.

Reactions: hash19

BeCe

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
If it's a linear story, should kinetic novel tag be added?
Linear isn't perhaps what I meant, it is/will be a branching story, I just meant you can basically go from chapter to chapter with no interruption and the freeroam is all about the optional content

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
99% of the time freeroam is just a way to artificially inflate playtime. Turns 20 mins of content into a needless click quest that takes 2 hours.

• Angry

BeCe

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
99% of the time freeroam is just a way to artificially inflate playtime. Turns 20 mins of content into a needless click quest that takes 2 hours.
Clearly you neither played the game or read this thread.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Clearly you neither played the game or read this thread.
Or they have read the thread and are obliquely referencing other, shittier games in order to elevate this one.

Could go either way; sadly, ambiguity has no place on the internet.

Reactions: BeCe

BeCe

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Or they have read the thread and are obliquely referencing other, shittier games in order to elevate this one.

Could go either way; sadly, ambiguity has no place on the internet.
Sorry, my default assumption is that people just swing into these threads to complain about a tag/genre/art style without even playing the game.

Reactions: lemonfreak

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Sorry, my default assumption is that people just swing into these threads to complain about a tag/genre/art style without even playing the game.
Don't worry about it, I do the same but sometimes it's fun to play Devil's avocado ;)

Reactions: BeCe

pootin

Aug 24, 2016
4. The choice for cammys injection sucks...there is no benefit for her growing or desperatly wanting a dick...it would be much better to stay on her mental treatment path, but maybe with a few tweaks to turn her into a pure lesbian or make her fixated/tamed/suggestible to the person who gives her the drug (the main thing every evil company and every single asshole out there want is control and cammy is already there for mental treatments, so why messing with a great body if the mind is wide open?)
did saw this scene some seconds ago. its always a bad sign of writing, if gay people turn bi by any second. :rolleyes: turning her in to a butch would be more appreciated.

also the description missing pissing and futa tags.

• Angry
Reactions: waldo1
3.90 star(s) 46 Votes