the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Panacea v0.104.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

ionpop

Aug 5, 2019
Can someone please tell the developer to change the font to something less annoying and easier to read?

Aerlwyn

Dec 20, 2019
Is there a walkthrough for this game or does it not matter, ie is it straight forward so one does not need a walkthrough?

D

Deleted member 1878268

Is there a walkthrough for this game or does it not matter, ie is it straight forward so one does not need a walkthrough?
There's a Notebook in the top right hand of the screen that tells you what there is to do.

Reactions: libertypics

ionpop

Aug 5, 2019
Which font?

I put those links up myself :s
This font. Also, later on you might want to add more choices even if they aren't that meaningful and all they provide is a slightly altered version of the text that eventually leads to the same results. At times it feels less like playing a game and more like watching a movie or reading a book. Otherwise it's a good game with a lot of potential. Have a nice day.

New Bitmap Image.jpg

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
I loved Occultus, so I gave this game a try and I have mixed feelings - to say the least - about it...
First off, the models and locations are nice, renders are OK.
The characters are interesting and have potential. The story might evolve into something good, but for the moment I simply don't feel Liv.
Her possible reactions - or lack thereof - at key points in the story really annoy me. I know the dev has to progress the story and whatnot, but why does it always feel like we are railroaded into shitty drama?
I mean, I would love for Liv to actually react when her sister shows up with that domme. I was sooo hoping I could bitch slap her ass back to wherever she'd crawled out of. Why can't I be the badass mean bitch?
And after the massage lesson, why can't I own my feelings and actually stay with her? (forgot her name, sorry)

Reactions: Look-see

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
This font. Also, later on you might want to add more choices even if they aren't that meaningful and all they provide is a slightly altered version of the text that eventually leads to the same results. At times it feels less like playing a game and more like watching a movie or reading a book. Otherwise it's a good game with a lot of potential. Have a nice day.
Looks fine to me, can anyone else weigh in on the font?
And I'm not into meaningless choices, what choices there are will shift the way the characters look and behave later in the story.
I loved Occultus, so I gave this game a try and I have mixed feelings - to say the least - about it...
First off, the models and locations are nice, renders are OK.
The characters are interesting and have potential. The story might evolve into something good, but for the moment I simply don't feel Liv.
Her possible reactions - or lack thereof - at key points in the story really annoy me. I know the dev has to progress the story and whatnot, but why does it always feel like we are railroaded into shitty drama?
I mean, I would love for Liv to actually react when her sister shows up with that domme. I was sooo hoping I could bitch slap her ass back to wherever she'd crawled out of. Why can't I be the badass mean bitch?
And after the massage lesson, why can't I own my feelings and actually stay with her? (forgot her name, sorry)
That's kinda the point right now? Liv is feeling pretty detached and overwhelmed by everything and she's not really an active participant in her life. The update I'm currently working on has her realise this and has her "waking up" and setting herself up to take a more active role in her own life.
Problem with developing a game in this way is things will often feel off or not make sense until a month or two later when I actually have the chance to provide context or more info

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
That's kinda the point right now? Liv is feeling pretty detached and overwhelmed by everything and she's not really an active participant in her life. The update I'm currently working on has her realise this and has her "waking up" and setting herself up to take a more active role in her own life.
Problem with developing a game in this way is things will often feel off or not make sense until a month or two later when I actually have the chance to provide context or more info
OK, good point. Guess I'll wait and see... (y)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Text seems alright to me but my monitor is huge so any text is okay for me.

Literally the least helpful answer ever.

3.90 star(s) 46 Votes