Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That's all the content I've just checked the changelog same as the above post 70 images so just be warned it doesn't tell you that it's the end of the update it just repeats.

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Sebastianorck A Thief's End Mormont That's the end of the content of that update, so you're not missing anything. The syringe content is in the next update which is out in a couple of days. (think there was a bug in the story progress where it wouldn't update to the next phase where the journal says you're done. Also, 70 images was the best I could do while working on two games)

Trasher2018 Firstly, the main story is branching as you'll be choosing how your housemates develop. Like how you can encourage JJ to become a bimbo or amazon for example. This will change how the story develops. Secondly, the sandbox system is basically there to deploy optional side content without it interfering with the main story, you'll pretty much be able to play through the story without a grind or skipping days, but some updates (like my next one) will focus on the side content and you won't get much progress on the main story.

TheGamer-

Mar 17, 2019
Sebastianorck A Thief's End Mormont That's the end of the content of that update, so you're not missing anything. The syringe content is in the next update which is out in a couple of days. (think there was a bug in the story progress where it wouldn't update to the next phase where the journal says you're done. Also, 70 images was the best I could do while working on two games)

Trasher2018 Firstly, the main story is branching as you'll be choosing how your housemates develop. Like how you can encourage JJ to become a bimbo or amazon for example. This will change how the story develops. Secondly, the sandbox system is basically there to deploy optional side content without it interfering with the main story, you'll pretty much be able to play through the story without a grind or skipping days, but some updates (like my next one) will focus on the side content and you won't get much progress on the main story.
tnx for the info

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
BeCe I played the update starting with a previous save. After taking a shower and getting something to eat, being approached by JJ who is proud of her improved look and by Sal who asks her to help out, going to JJ's room and asking about getting her GED, and seeing the doctor who gives her the three syringes with test drugs, she seems to be stuck in a loop where all she can do is sleep and repeat the previous actions no matter how many days pass with the journal continuing to advise her to sleep. Did I miss something, is this the end of the update, or is it a bug?
got same problem ,journal tells me to sleep,so I do ,next day same crap over and over.

Reactions: Madridfan

Ataios

Sep 11, 2017
As long as it is playable lesbian only with no futa or guys in any sex scenes, I will like it.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
The journal keeps telling me to get some sleep, but it doesn't change. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

3.90 star(s) 46 Votes