BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
will it be possible too go a lesbian only route through the game with the mc, just curious as there is so few lesbian mc around
Yeah, there will be an option to back out of any dick related content

Reactions: edgedy

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
cool nothing against playing other routes, but nice too be able too play a complete lesbian mc route

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
I feel like maybe a little more choice in the options? It's harder I understand but at least we should have an option of who we have sex with.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Malus Medical Technologies... Seems to be a trustworthy company :ROFLMAO:
Okay, How is it yours reads "daughter" ?, But, BUT, mine reads, "step-daughter" ! How?

Don't see any "incest-patch" available ?

Didn't "see" any thing in options to "check-box" ?

I know due to "Patreon's Rules", you can't get it "out-fo-the-box" that way, BUT, I want it that way TOO !

BeCe

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Okay, How is it yours reads "daughter" ?, But, BUT, mine reads, "step-daughter" ! How?

Don't see any "incest-patch" available ?

Didn't "see" any thing in options to "check-box" ?

I know due to "Patreon's Rules", you can't get it "out-fo-the-box" that way, BUT, I want it that way TOO !
An incest patch would be pointless as your "real mom" is a different character from the redhead, she's just not in the game yet.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
BCG - That was not helpful.

Did you not look at the "attachment" I was referencing ? Did you not see what was written there ? :oops:

Try answering what was asked . . . . . the difference between this version,( the obvious "incest" version, quoted below), and the version I have, (downloaded from OP) and how to get THAT version?!

" Oh no, I represent Malus Medical Technologies and I have a new experimental treatment which I think your daughter would benefit from . . . "

• Angry
Reactions: Bryon Smothers

BeCe

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Highland_Hunter Yeah, I saw, I wrote the bloody thing so I know what's there and I am telling you there is no incest version because it would be unnecessary. Just like having to specify that someone is your stepchild is unnecessary every time in natural conversation.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Highland_Hunter Yeah, I saw, I wrote the bloody thing so I know what's there and I am telling you there is no incest version because it would be unnecessary. Just like having to specify that someone is your stepchild is unnecessary every time in natural conversation.
Well, if that's the case . . . WHY did you change it from "daughter" to "step-daughter" later on,(as in what is currently downloadable ), if there is NO incest, (then you'd need not have changed it, for "Patreon-Reasons" ? :cautious:), and "she" isn't the mother anyway, so there was no need to mention "daughter or step-daughter" at all. :cautious:

Still, want to know "why", the change ? :sneaky:

(Sorry, to be such "A-Dog-with-a-Bone" attitude, but it's my Scottish/English/Norwegian & German Ancestry, of "The-Need-To-Know!" curiosity.):devilish:

BeCe

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Highland_Hunter There is no change, so I have no idea what you are talking about. Stepdaughter and daughter are interchangeable terms and is established Celeste is the player character's Step-mom first, she doesn't even look like the player character!

Deadmanvs1

Apr 5, 2019
Like my girlfriend's dad would say, "I would like to know what your intentions are".
Don't most girls dad's say that?

Good assets and lesbian peeked my interest. Now wondering and hope no futa, it's one of the few things I don't care for. I know others love it and that's all good for them, just not my interest.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
New project from BC ? damn I need to check patreon more often, forgot this one was even coming out... cant wait to try it when I get home !!

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
Don't most girls dad's say that?

Good assets and lesbian peeked my interest. Now wondering and hope no futa, it's one of the few things I don't care for. I know others love it and that's all good for them, just not my interest.
BC mentioned a page or two ago that futa will be present, but optional and avoidable.

Reactions: spitfire335

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
BeCe I played the update starting with a previous save. After taking a shower and getting something to eat, being approached by JJ who is proud of her improved look and by Sal who asks her to help out, going to JJ's room and asking about getting her GED, and seeing the doctor who gives her the three syringes with test drugs, she seems to be stuck in a loop where all she can do is sleep and repeat the previous actions no matter how many days pass with the journal continuing to advise her to sleep. Did I miss something, is this the end of the update, or is it a bug?

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
There is a journal in the top right corner. It'll tell you what to do next (not sure how direct people want me to be though, going with vague hints atm) and if it says there is no more stuff to do you can safely quit the game without missing a thing.

I don't like grind either, the plan is that tasks that require a certain level of energy, mood or money requirement will only need one action to meet the requirement. Like if you need money, you'll only ever need to do one shift at work, need mood? have one wank, need energy? drink a coffee or nap and you're good.
Havent played it yet and will wait for some more updates (backlog is already piling up ^^).

But why do you use the "sandboxy" element. I mean - it is still a linear game, because I guess it will be like most of these games that you dont have multiple things to choose from. At least most of the time I guess, we will just follow the path to the next trigger. Why not stick to the VN formula of branching story without the (even little as you point out) grind to lock content on first try?

Dont get me wrong, you are the dev and it is your vision, but I really try to understand the point of these kinds of games. On the player side I only see bad things - there is no gain for the player. I can see some benefits for the devs, its probably easier to add additional content and you can stretch the playtime and the player might feel that there is more in the game, because he needs to play 2 hrs for the same content, that you can see in a VN in 20min or so.

Sebastianorck

Mar 29, 2019
BeCe I played the update starting with a previous save. After taking a shower and getting something to eat, being approached by JJ who is proud of her improved look and by Sal who asks her to help out, going to JJ's room and asking about getting her GED, and seeing the doctor who gives her the three syringes with test drugs, she seems to be stuck in a loop where all she can do is sleep and repeat the previous actions no matter how many days pass with the journal continuing to advise her to sleep. Did I miss something, is this the end of the update, or is it a bug?
I'm stuk too. I would like to know if i can use the syringes in this version or if this is the actual ending for now

TheGamer-

Mar 17, 2019
I'm stuk too. I would like to know if i can use the syringes in this version or if this is the actual ending for now all i see to do is shower talk to big blonde woman long hair guy doctor then sleep please help ?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Seems we are all stuck at the same part then :LOL: nothing advances after we get back from the Dr and the scene just repeats if we take a shower.

Reactions: TheGamer-
3.90 star(s) 46 Votes