DevilPants

Mar 10, 2018
It promises to be fantastic, there is not much production on this subject. There was once what it was called Rad Science seemed promised to be great for me but unfortunately it was abandoned. I hope this project will not share this fate and will develop with subsequent updates. And as for the controversy around the topic of so-called transformation, it's best if the player decides in the game what path he wants to choose, give a choice and everyone should be happy. Well done and we are waiting for further updates :devilish::devilish::devilish:

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
Short but interesting story sofar and nice visuals. Promising start to say the least. (y)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Panacea v0.103.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 01.01.2020

Last edited:

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
This game was starting of very good but i'm so tired of devs bringing out a game and don't include choices where they are supposed to be! Why is that?! What's the point of "playing" the game if you don't have a choice when you're supossed to have one, like before the lesbian scene?

Reactions: magistrate

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This game was starting of very good but i'm so tired of devs bringing out a game and don't include choices where they are supposed to be! Why is that?! What's the point of "playing" the game if you don't have a choice when you're supossed to have one, like before the lesbian scene?
If the dev is making the game and there isn't a choice then you weren't supposed to have a choice.

Also, complaining about a lesbian scene in a lesbian game may be a lil bit daft.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Great start I was fearing the worst when it opened up into a sandbox-style but it's nice and simple and not anything to overly complicated it also doesn't take away from the story either which has been pretty decent so far, a female MC pursuing other girls yes, please!

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
If the dev is making the game and there isn't a choice then you weren't supposed to have a choice.

Also, complaining about a lesbian scene in a lesbian game may be a lil bit daft.
Ofcourse i know it's a lesbian game but shouldn't you at least be able to choose which girl you want to do something with?

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
very good for a first demo.by the way no futa in the game only big tits and milk

3.90 star(s) 46 Votes