Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I like lesbian sex also i like hetero sex ,i don't like but i understand the existence of gay sex but Futanari for what?
If a female have lesbian atraction then do it with another female if she love dick do it with male caracter,but wih other femal with dick Oh come on:confused::confused::confused:
Many straight men like trans women.

There are also women that will date trans women but won't date men.

If i'm going to watch a sex scene and a dick has to be involved i'd rather it be on a woman.

If it's not your thing then it's not your thing it is avoidable but don't expect him to remove it because you don't like it.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
First game where the ts is just bleh looking; hopefully she will be tranformed into a beauty in future updates through the doctors.

therussian14

May 4, 2019
im stuck or the game broke for me. after i meet mel at the coffee shop and when i get home, it says to go to sleep. so i do, but nothing happens. time changed and days but no event. then i tried tiring myself out for a forced sleep..nothing happens. i take a shower then a whole event happens of getting the injections n yada yada. but my notebook still says go to sleep. so i do that nothing happens. then i do the shower, and that whole previous scene plays out again...and again. so i do a reload or a new game thinking it was just bugged save...nope happens again. can someone help me? i would really like to try this game out.

DeimosBe

Apr 1, 2018
im stuck or the game broke for me. after i meet mel at the coffee shop and when i get home, it says to go to sleep. so i do, but nothing happens. time changed and days but no event. then i tried tiring myself out for a forced sleep..nothing happens. i take a shower then a whole event happens of getting the injections n yada yada. but my notebook still says go to sleep. so i do that nothing happens. then i do the shower, and that whole previous scene plays out again...and again. so i do a reload or a new game thinking it was just bugged save...nope happens again. can someone help me? i would really like to try this game out.
Same here

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
wow, what a small update, it was not much, but better than nothing and thanks for that, keep on working on this

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I hope we can help the sister out and turn the tables on the girl who we should have just turned into our bitch right there and then but really even if the Sister is into that I wouldn't sit back and let that go not if I have to clean up piss afterwards :eek:

Reactions: Look-see

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
I hope we can help the sister out and turn the tables on the girl who we should have just turned into our bitch right there and then but really even if the Sister is into that I wouldn't sit back and let that go not if I have to clean up piss afterwards :eek:
I found that whole scene strange. Not in a sexual sense, I get that. But neither of the 3 girls acts like I'd expect anyone to, but maybe that's just me. Simone is texting her somewhat estranged sister randomly to use her room for a little session with her Dom. Ivy is barging into a strangers home, treating them like shit and then demanding to use their room. And Liv is letting it all happen. Maybe Ivy is just a bitch who doesn't understand a functional Dom/Sub relationship but still.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Ivy is barging into a strangers home, treating them like shit and then demanding to use their room. And Liv is letting it all happen. Maybe Ivy is just a bitch who doesn't understand a functional Dom/Sub relationship but still.
That bit especially if you have seen a family member getting treated like shit you wouldn't say okay sure go use my room You would be more concerned for your sibling especially if you had no idea what was going on it just felt so random and weird.

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
That bit especially if you have seen a family member getting treated like shit you wouldn't say okay sure go use my room You would be more concerned for your sibling especially if you had no idea what was going on it just felt so random and weird.
I replayed the scene and Ivy isn't as bad as I'd thought (think I'd mixed some lines up in my head), plus Liv does try to put her foot down and ask what the fuck is going on. But as soon as Simone says she just drops it. But it's still a situation that feels very weird to the player. I supose it's there for some shock value? Like "OH SHIT, Simone has a Dom." But that could of been done much better I feel. And then she pisses on your floor! Ya just don't do that, even if your Dom tells you to.

Reactions: Mormont

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
There is more going on here than a simple sub/dom relationship, in fact, the start of the next story update is you trying to find answers. Curse of doing the story in small chunks like this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
There is more going on here than a simple sub/dom relationship, in fact, the start of the next story update is you trying to find answers. Curse of doing the story in small chunks like this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn, that makes it even worse looks like Ivy just made the list!
giphy0988.gif

Reactions: Look-see and BeCe
3.90 star(s) 46 Votes