Apr 7, 2019
I don't get some endings though... as in don't understand them and don't get the option to select them. Like I did everything the same for Celeste and... lil sis, but one time they apparently drifted apart. And so far had no options to call them to help me face... Priya or whatever her name was. But I visited as often as I could, seduced both but one time they apparently drifted apart and in all of them they move away...
Hey Philibuster,

I believe that -while the game is completed- the excellent developer originally had plans for more endings, side quests, and even a bit of a job system for Liz. I think, however, near the end he was really enthusiastic about starting his next project and I also believe I remember him getting a few unkind and unwarranted comments about this game that turned him off of expanding quests and the game. So it's a completed game but there might have been (and possibly in the future might still be) more content and endings.

If you haven't checked out the developer's newest game-in-progress, I highly recommend it. Not only is it a great story with great scenes, but BeCe's renders are so amazing, they'd be worth seeing even if they weren't full of beautiful, naked women. They are full of naked, beautiful women, so don't worry :)

Best wishes,

Barb.

phillibuster

Apr 2, 2019
Much appreciated, I'll look into it. And naked women aside, I really liked the story in this one, granted the whole vampire bit kinda seemed to come out of nowhere... I mean, it also made some sense but still. I do like vampires and I would have liked to see the concept explored more than it just being found out if you play the... Lara ending, I think? But while it was nice to see Celeste and... I forget the daughter's name, get it on and live fuckily ever after, would have liked to have an ending where you join them. Or maybe I didn't check all the boxes to get it... Either way, it was a fun ride, I could not put it down after I started it it at some points. Then again, you do get to live oedipussianly ever after with your mom so... that's a major plus.

Reactions: barbarella2021

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
I don't get some endings though... as in don't understand them and don't get the option to select them. Like I did everything the same for Celeste and... lil sis, but one time they apparently drifted apart. And so far had no options to call them to help me face... Priya or whatever her name was. But I visited as often as I could, seduced both but one time they apparently drifted apart and in all of them they move away...
Don't take it as something official but I do think that to get closure with your stepmother and stepsister you should suggest to Cammy that she be a stripper instead of a cosplayer and not have a relationship with the former high school friend who appears at the reunion. the pool in a building and obviously reconcile with the mother and sister, I say this because fighting alone implies several different endings depending on the relationships you have had, if Cammy is not a cosplayer you cannot have an ending with her so choose the other option and the other girl you can help her but try not to relate, I speak this from my experience trying to get endings.

Reactions: phillibuster

turbojoe

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2021
Just found this game, but can´t play very long cuz I got stuck after first sex scene with Cammy.
The journal says Coffee with Mel next to come, but in all outside locations is nothing to do.
Panacea-Stuck.jpg
I only can sleep, masturbate (also annoying after several repeats :p), shower, TV...............
Also running down the time for 1 week the coffee quest won´t trigger.

New installs (tried all 3 working download links) and new game starts doesn´t change anything - ending always in the same stage.

Searched the thread, but the former complained game stucks because of update content ending can´t be the reason for the completed game.

Any idea how to proceed the game?

Apr 7, 2019
Just found this game, but can´t play very long cuz I got stuck after first sex scene with Cammy.
The journal says Coffee with Mel next to come, but in all outside locations is nothing to do.
View attachment 3159513
I only can sleep, masturbate (also annoying after several repeats :p), shower, TV...............
Also running down the time for 1 week the coffee quest won´t trigger.

New installs (tried all 3 working download links) and new game starts doesn´t change anything - ending always in the same stage.

Searched the thread, but the former complained game stucks because of update content ending can´t be the reason for the completed game.

Any idea how to proceed the game?
I just loaded to this point on version 0.802 PC and on Monday at 13:00 went to the coffee shop and there was Mel. What version of the game are you using?

Best wishes - Barb.

• Love
Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2021
I just loaded to this point on version 0.802 PC and on Monday at 13:00 went to the coffee shop and there was Mel. What version of the game are you using?

Best wishes - Barb.
Thanks for reply!
As I said just found - so it is latest version 0.802.

But fortunately after a once more new "install" I found Mel in the Coffeeshop :D

Reactions: barbarella2021
3.90 star(s) 46 Votes