Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Then i wonder about the missing completed tag as well...i thought there is still something missing because of it ;)

Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018
Then i wonder about the missing completed tag as well...i thought there is still something missing because of it ;)
There definitely is plenty missing or incomplete - possibly the largest being the Aaliyah/Kayley storylines that both cut off immediately after a significant plot point for them; but also the developing relationships/storylines with the mayor and her wife, the doctor who was providing you with the boosters (apologies, her name escapes me currently), missing or rushed pieces from Nisha and Amita's stories and endings, or those of Simone and Celeste....

I understand the reasons given, but realistically speaking this game is not finished, and shouldn't be stated as being so - it's more like swiss cheese with all the holes it's got in it.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There definitely is plenty missing or incomplete - possibly the largest being the Aaliyah/Kayley storylines that both cut off immediately after a significant plot point for them; but also the developing relationships/storylines with the mayor and her wife, the doctor who was providing you with the boosters
None of those were story lines. They were small parts of the main story.

There was no relationship with the mayor and her wife, it was a one time deal.

The Aaliyah/Kayley thing was dealt with. Kayley was kicked out of her life and Aaliyah went back to hers.

The doctors part of the story was done with.

None of those were leading to anything bigger.

Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018

The Aaliyah/Kayley thing was dealt with. Kayley was kicked out of her life and Aaliyah went back to hers.

I didn't really see them that way - some more than others.

With Aaliyah/Kayley in particular, what was the point of having to choose between them if that storyline ended immediately afterwards?
It seemed like if you reject Kayley, Aaliyah would be a ongoing and developing relationship option, and if you give in to Kayley instead, that was going to lead to a storyline where Kayley dominated and trained Liv. To cut that off where it did seems weird, because again, why even bother putting a choice there, along with both an inner-monologue about the consequences of that choice and dialogue about it with at least one other character, if it doesn't go anywhere?

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
There definitely is plenty missing or incomplete - possibly the largest being the Aaliyah/Kayley storylines that both cut off immediately after a significant plot point for them; but also the developing relationships/storylines with the mayor and her wife, the doctor who was providing you with the boosters (apologies, her name escapes me currently), missing or rushed pieces from Nisha and Amara's stories and endings, or those of Simone and Celeste....

I understand the reasons given, but realistically speaking this game is not finished, and shouldn't be stated as being so - it's more like swiss cheese with all the holes it's got in it.
There is a start, a middle and an end. Also, I am no longer working on it. I'd qualify that as being complete. Adding anything else at this point would be extra content or like a "director's cut".

Liv and her housemates were always the main focus for me and I am mostly happy with where that ended up. All the other characters were secondary.

I didn't really see them that way - some more than others.

With Aaliyah/Kayley in particular, what was the point of having to choose between them if that storyline ended immediately afterwards?
It seemed like if you reject Kayley, Aaliyah would be a ongoing and developing relationship option, and if you give in to Kayley instead, that was going to lead to a storyline where Kayley dominated and trained Liv. To cut that off where it did seems weird, because again, why even bother putting a choice there, along with both an inner-monologue about the consequences of that choice and dialogue about it with at least one other character, if it doesn't go anywhere?
I mean, the Kaley arc very definitively got wrapped up. It was Trayi masquerading as Kaley to manipulate you, choosing her over Aaliyah contributes to the hidden score for the bad end with Trayi.. As for Aaliyah, you end up with her in one of the Liv endings.

Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018
There is a start, a middle and an end. Also, I am no longer working on it. I'd qualify that as being complete. Adding anything else at this point would be extra content or like a "director's cut".

Liv and her housemates were always the main focus for me and I am mostly happy with where that ended up. All the other characters were secondary.

I mean, the Kaley arc very definitively got wrapped up. It was Trayi masquerading as Kaley to manipulate you, choosing her over Aaliyah contributes to the hidden score for the bad end with Trayi.. As for Aaliyah, you end up with her in one of the Liv endings.
Huh, then I apologise, since in that case I just never found the ending where Liv was with Aaliyah. Should I assume it was reached by just not seeking help from anyone, and not giving in to Trayi?

With the Kaley/Trayi thing, I suppose I misread that as it just being Trayi lying at the end to mess with Liv's head; so fair enough.

Zoroastrian

Jul 15, 2017
This game is pretty good, but I feel like it kinda whiffs it at the end. You just pick who would want to win with and then you just win. Trayi is supposed to be some sort of actual threat but she sits in a club by herself with no backup plan for if, I dunno, Liv isn't an utter moron? Then she gives up way too fast. How do you go from "Haha, I will take over the city and nobody can stop me!" "Ow, I got hit once can people said I'm wrong about things so I guess I'll just let myself be brainwashed now and also I secretly hated myself the whole time." It's honestly a kinda pathetic ending to who is supposed to be the overarching villain. Like, if Liv had just brought a gun there wouldn't even be drama. She's supposed to be a threat but she comes off as an utter idiot. Why, exactly, couldn't Lana have done this at any point?

Also, there's very little payoff to the plot threads with the main characters, I feel. Things with them are just briefly mentioned in the ending slides like "Yep, they're happy now and they fuuuck." but no real payoff otherwise. Overall, I feel that the ending feels a bit rushed and the victory rather unearned.

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
This game is pretty good, but I feel like it kinda whiffs it at the end. You just pick who would want to win with and then you just win. Trayi is supposed to be some sort of actual threat but she sits in a club by herself with no backup plan for if, I dunno, Liv isn't an utter moron? Then she gives up way too fast. How do you go from "Haha, I will take over the city and nobody can stop me!" "Ow, I got hit once can people said I'm wrong about things so I guess I'll just let myself be brainwashed now and also I secretly hated myself the whole time." It's honestly a kinda pathetic ending to who is supposed to be the overarching villain. Like, if Liv had just brought a gun there wouldn't even be drama. She's supposed to be a threat but she comes off as an utter idiot. Why, exactly, couldn't Lana have done this at any point?

Also, there's very little payoff to the plot threads with the main characters, I feel. Things with them are just briefly mentioned in the ending slides like "Yep, they're happy now and they fuuuck." but no real payoff otherwise. Overall, I feel that the ending feels a bit rushed and the victory rather unearned.
What options you have available at the end and then what happens in those choices depend entirely on the choices you have made throughout the game, would you rather I take the choice away and force you into an ending you might not want?

Trayi's main strength was manipulation and it is her only weapon against the stronger Liv (both of them are basically superhuman from CVD at this point), which is what she has been doing the entire game. If you rejected her, Liv is strong enough to stand on her own and beat her, if not Trayi wins if you go in alone. Basically, she is an arrogant and manipulative bitch, a bully who folds the moment someone can stand up to her. So if you think it is a "pathetic end" then I counter with "she's a pathetic and pitiable person, what other end could there be for her?".
And I'm repeating myself here but the reason Lana or anyone else couldn't deal with Trayi was that Liv is literally the only person strong enough to do it, Trayi knew that hence the whole manipulation thing.
Also, a gun as a solution? really? When these people have fucking super healing? Were you just not paying attention at all?

The whole point was for the characters to have a little fun (sex) and figure out who they are and then they do. I am really not sure what I could add to that? Did you want a short novel for every single one of the dozens of possible ending scenes? I wasn't being paid enough for that, I'm afraid.

• Red Heart
Reactions: sava75

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
While i'm mostly different and prefer the most tame routes i still think most players choices would lead to a harem ending, either with or without sal...

Jan 2, 2022
I wish that there was a walkthrough.
I'm at the decision of JJ asking "what do you look for in a girl?" and truthfully, I prefer athletic. So if I tell her that, will she become athletic and I'll be offered more athletic women? Or does it end the JJ path? Does it block all the fat girls?
I'd like to know what the results of my choices are before I get too deep into the game path.

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
I wish that there was a walkthrough.
I'm at the decision of JJ asking "what do you look for in a girl?" and truthfully, I prefer athletic. So if I tell her that, will she become athletic and I'll be offered more athletic women? Or does it end the JJ path? Does it block all the fat girls?
I'd like to know what the results of my choices are before I get too deep into the game path.
I chose the athletic path too (mainly cuz I thought the other options would be worse), but unfortunately, she ends up looking too ripped and muscular in the end which doesn't look right nor does it match her bubbly personality IMO, and by end I do mean several hours later (near the end of the game), so it'd be way too late to re-pick later. If I could choose something else instead, I'd have gone with big tits / big ass I guess. I hate that there was no option for just simple thin with normal size tits and ass.

And yes, I agree, a better walkthrough / PDF guide with images would have been nice for making these tough decisions, especially since there's a lot of them, way more than most AVN games.

It is the game really completed and worth it? I didn't started but it seems promising checking the tags and the overview.
IMO, yes, very worth it. I didn't think too much about it at the time either, but yes, it's worth it. The only things this game lacks is a decision guide, a much needed gallery and animations. Also, I feel like the open world concept was dumb and pointless for this particular game, it should just have been a linear style AVN since there's almost never more than 1 thing you can do in the game anyway. And the job, fatigue and horny meters were all also completely pointless. Thankfully, the story more than makes up for all those flaws as it's really good and feels original and not at all predictable.

Last edited:
Reactions: whiterussian1974

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
This game killed me figurally and I feel like I want to die literally. It happened due event with Simone and her leash-bitch-girlfriend (don't know who is she). Some cunt just raped my sister and I coudn't do anything just watch. And what Liv did when she met her sister again? FUCKING SELFIE! NOTHING MORE! You are SPINELESS WHORE, Liv!
I can't play games like this. Too much suffering in this world.
So you didn't bother playing up to the point where Liv kicks Ivy in the cunt and turns her into a submissive sex slave?

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
This game killed me figurally and I feel like I want to die literally. It happened due event with Simone and her leash-bitch-girlfriend (don't know who is she). Some cunt just raped my sister and I coudn't do anything just watch. And what Liv did when she met her sister again? FUCKING SELFIE! NOTHING MORE! You are SPINELESS WHORE, Liv!
I can't play games like this. Too much suffering in this world.
Ughhh...personally it's also hard for me to play anything with rape in it...depending on how it's handled, if there's a scene or just a dialog of it happening. Which brings up a few questions,
1) is the game missing the rape tag?
2) how many times does this happen? (Anyone getting raped) is avoidable ?

Basically I'm trying to decide how dark this is, if I can come out the other side of a dark game feeling ok or positive then I'm down, if it's just fulfilling a writers violent sexual fetishes I typically Hard Pass. Any info would be Awesome !!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Basically I'm trying to decide how dark this is,
It isn't.

There is one scene behind closed doors the MC doesn't see between the sister and sisters girlfriend. MC finds some piss on the floor but that isn't forced because the sister has a piss fetish.

Sisters girlfriend has a BDSM fetish and has some compromising material of the MC's sister she uses to keep her around.

MC pays her back for it later.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
If I have to play up to this point (dunno about it, droped game instantly) I also have to let my sister's humiliation happen. I can't do that.
It always feels like if I finish the game, I will admit that this gameworld exists. But if I drop the game before the end, then this world never really existed. And I decided that I couldn't take responsibility for such world and let it be.
It's not as black and white as you make it seem, Simone would actually have been into it if Ivy had respected the golden rule in any BDSM relationship, consent is queen, or if Liv was the dom instead. Ivy was simply a bad dom, mostly because she was a natural sub fighting against her own instincts; Liv helps her discover this and Ivy ends up much happier as a result (also read what Ava said in the post above this one)

I get it though, there're planty of games where I've quit because of a scene I didn't like in the moment; some I've gone back to making different choices and some I've quit forever

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Your words do not contradict my conclusion. She can carry psycological problem all through the game (Liv looks too stupid to figure that out). Аny proof in game that this is completely healthy BDSM (I mean on Simone side, don't care about Ivy)?
[I know that the easiest way to find this proof is just to play the game by myself. But it's not the easiest for me.]
Simone is the one that comes on to Liv and pushes her to do piss stuff.

Liv isn't stupid, she knows it's going on and stops it. She didn't know Simone was being blackmailed originally and the only thing Simone was against was the blackmail, she's always been into BDSM.

You're trying to push real life issues onto pixel characters. Simone isn't going to develop mental health problems because that's not how her character is developed. She was pushed once too often and Liv put a stop to it quite violently by kicking Ivy right in the vagina and domming her.

Apr 7, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I forced myself to go through it again, but nothing changed. Perhaps the situation will not seem so bad retrospectively after you finish the game, because you already knew how everything would go on. But so far it is completely wrong and completely black. Simone definitely looks like she needs help, but dumbass Liv prefers to date with nymphomaniac Cammy with her idiotic advices rather than talk to her sister. Gross.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I forced myself to go through it again, but nothing changed. Perhaps the situation will not seem so bad retrospectively after you finish the game, because you already knew how everything would go on. But so far it is completely wrong and completely black. Simone definitely looks like she needs help, but dumbass Liv prefers to date with nymphomaniac Cammy with her idiotic advices rather than talk to her sister. Gross.
Dear killyourname,

I hope you're doing well. This is one of my favorite games and I don't believe that the excellent developer intended for anything to smack of rape or strong non-consent. He has a post to that effect somewhere in this thread. I believe he intended this game to explore various fetishes and sexual predilections in an overall positive way.

Having said that, if the material is difficult for you or if you cannot presently enjoy a game with BDSM unless the consent is explicitly spelled out at all times, the intentions of the developer may not necessarily matter. If you are looking for a game that thoroughly covers BDSM and other fetishes in a manner that is constantly affirmed to be consensual, please send me a message. As a courtesy, I don't post the names of other games in a developer's thread, but I might have one to recommend if you message me. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Best wishes,

Barb.

Reactions: Sh4dyW0lf
3.90 star(s) 46 Votes