Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There is the scene with Liv and Sal where Liv is so affected by the CVD that she more or less forces Sal to have sex with her :unsure:
Yeah but Sal IS interested in Liv just a bit more reserved at the start until later transformations.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Firstly, the Sal thing in the Cammy end is down to a ">" where there should be a "=" easily fixed and just pop the attachment in your game folder.
Secondly, I was quite confused by the Sal thing, I *think* I have it fixed in the attachment but you'd need to play through the story again. Alternatively, use the console and put in "salfuta = true".
Thirdly, teaming up with JJ is only possible on her "normal" path (not bimbo or athletic). There is no team-up with Simone or Celeste option BUT if you pick the solo confrontation AND you told them about what's going on with you on the side quest you will end up with both of them.
I hope this helps.
I don't know if I'm just doing something wrong, but the game gives me an error and the game won't start after replacing the original "scripts.rpa" with the one provided in your comment.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I don't know if I'm just doing something wrong, but the game gives me an error and the game won't start after replacing the original "scripts.rpa" with the one provided in your comment.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think that is down to a renpy version mismatch of the new script made in a new version of renpy and the rest of the game files made from an old one. If anyone can come up with a solution that isn't upload the whole damn game again let me know.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Firstly, the Sal thing in the Cammy end is down to a ">" where there should be a "=" easily fixed and just pop the attachment in your game folder.
Secondly, I was quite confused by the Sal thing, I *think* I have it fixed in the attachment but you'd need to play through the story again. Alternatively, use the console and put in "salfuta = true".
Thirdly, teaming up with JJ is only possible on her "normal" path (not bimbo or athletic). There is no team-up with Simone or Celeste option BUT if you pick the solo confrontation AND you told them about what's going on with you on the side quest you will end up with both of them.
I hope this helps.
Thanks, I'll go back and switch JJ to normal (No ending for the bimbo path? That's too bad)
How exactly do I get a solo confrontation? The only way I can go alone is to "Go to trayi" but that just leads to the ending where I work with her.

Last edited:

BeCe

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Thanks, I'll go back and switch JJ to normal (No ending for the bimbo path? That's too bad)
How exactly do I get a solo confrontation? The only way I can go alone is to "Go to trayi" but that just leads to the ending where I work with her.
Depends on if you pick Trayi or Nisha at the mansion if memory serves

Reactions: Lysergic

radoxthegreen

Oct 26, 2019
It should get a Complete tag, still one or two things I would have liked to do but considering the lack of interest and negative feedback recently I can't be bothered
This is a real shame. Maybe the whingers are in fact puritans trying to destroy the AVN world from within by discouraging people from doing anything?
For what its worth, I really liked it. Liv is a very attractive and appealing protagonist, and although it starts slowly, once "old Liv" is reactivated there is loads of good stuff.
Good luck with the new one.

Apr 7, 2019
BeCe, this is a fantastic game, one of the best I've played, quite honestly. It has a compelling and engaging story line, some of the best visuals I've seen including the non-erotic scenes (I remember a quite beautiful one in a pool somewhere), and varied characters and fetishes that stay active and interesting. I had a recent major move in real life and so I fell off supporting but I will plan to get back at it. I didn't know that people were making negative comments and I'm not sure that I'd have the heart to read them but it must be a vocal minority.

If you've really said everything you've wanted to say with this novel and are moving on to your other project, then go with God, as the expression goes. But if you just don't think people are interested, that certainly not the case.

What about the work and monetary system you started implementing at the convenience store?
What about that photo shoot story line that was shaping up so well?
What about the sweet pathway of Liv, Simone, and her step-mom coming together romantically?

Didn't you tease a character at one point that we never saw that was going to dominate Liv? Kind of like the opposite of Ivy? I would love to see that and I would actually privately commission you to include a scene in the game for everyone to enjoy. Please, please message me and we could work out details.

You're a talented creator in terms of story, language, content, and visuals. It's not to common to see someone excel at each. Please don't let your spirits get down. You're awesome!

Yours Truly - Barbarella2021.

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
Overall great game...I do think though there was stuff the developer was thinking of and started to develop in the game. Plot lines and characters that were introduced and then nothing was ever really done with them. Again this is meant as constructive criticism because overall I liked the game. However, not sure what purpose the sex shop really served and the money system. Not sure if it was rushed and I know most on here have limited time and this is not their full time gig. Just things to keep in mind in the future. Nice job though overall.

BeCe

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Overall great game...I do think though there was stuff the developer was thinking of and started to develop in the game. Plot lines and characters that were introduced and then nothing was ever really done with them. Again this is meant as constructive criticism because overall I liked the game. However, not sure what purpose the sex shop really served and the money system. Not sure if it was rushed and I know most on here have limited time and this is not their full time gig. Just things to keep in mind in the future. Nice job though overall.
I had planned a lot more in the way of sandbox elements, where you could take people for dates and get repeatable sex scenes or buy new sex toys for scenes etc Also sub-stories that wouldn't play into the main story and were optional so I could play with more fringe fetishes.

Ultimately, there was only so much I could do with monthly updates and the time I have available. And when you get complaints of "short updates" when you've done multiple paths, it seemed to me like high effort and low reward. I wanted to get the main story done and then fill out all the side content but I had lost so much momentum and enthusiasm for the project by the end I just moved on to make my next game instead.

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
I had planned a lot more in the way of sandbox elements, where you could take people for dates and get repeatable sex scenes or buy new sex toys for scenes etc Also sub-stories that wouldn't play into the main story and were optional so I could play with more fringe fetishes.

Ultimately, there was only so much I could do with monthly updates and the time I have available. And when you get complaints of "short updates" when you've done multiple paths, it seemed to me like high effort and low reward. I wanted to get the main story done and then fill out all the side content but I had lost so much momentum and enthusiasm for the project by the end I just moved on to make my next game instead.
No I get it and like I said I enjoyed it immensely. The absolute opposite of that is the devs on here who have grand overreaching plans and some of them are really good but then the dev gets burned out and the game gets abandoned. Your game was really well done.

DuchessYasmin

Jan 31, 2019
Such a shame to see an astonishing project reaching it's end in this fashion, could have definitely use a families orgy scene for the ending, like the pool party scene near the end in Occultus. Tho the graphics may not be the best in business (considering the tight schedule), the main plot is top of the line for a suspense thriller fan.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
the question is whether it is safe for the male psyche to look at the world through female eyes. or not worth it? While I'm downloading and have not yet launched the game - I decided to ask.
after a little thought: it is quite safe if you are a puppeteer, and the puppet does your whims. your doll but not yourself. it's like your male character having sex with his mother and making her pregnant - if children are born as a result of this, then it's not for you to deal with them later, right? yes, it looks a little cynical. on the other hand - back from heaven to earth - a man thinks differently than a woman. and it is quite possible that not all men will be comfortable playing for a female character, if not abstracted from their character. for the essence of a man is different - he gives, taking. and the woman - takes, giving.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Gwydion

BeCe

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Erm...you started adding endings and now stop before the final endings? I know you want to focus on your new game, but please complete this one before.
What do you mean "final endings"? I've covered as much as I was always going to for the main characters, anything else at this point would be fun/silly minor stuff, which is why I am not motivated to do it right now.

3.90 star(s) 46 Votes