DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
It should get a Complete tag, still one or two things I would have liked to do but considering the lack of interest and negative feedback recently I can't be bothered
Dont let the negitive stuff get you down, this is/was one of the games I really looked forward to new installments hope you can find the drive to add the last few bits but if not thank you for the game, its one I will fondly go back to in the future.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
It should get a Complete tag, still one or two things I would have liked to do but considering the lack of interest and negative feedback recently I can't be bothered
First off, thank you so much for the awesome game! Now it's up to you in the end, but I do hope you come back one of these days and add the stuff you wanted to, anything we can get for this god-tier game is always welcome.

Last edited:

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
I just want to say Congratulation BeCe For compleating an other game. It is a great accomplishment. In the sea of abandoned projects it shows how dedicated and persevering you are. That is something that even the most negative person on this forum can't take away from you. And even the greatest artists always feel like they couls add a litle more to their babys. I wish you luck, happynes and pleasure on your next game!

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Sorry to hear that, it definitely doesn't deserve the negative feedback.

Loved this one, but I had a question, how do you unlock the endings for JJ & celeste/simone? I can't get the option for them (and they're my favorite characters lol)

Also just a heads up. I just did the Cammy ending and it shows 2 of Sal's endings. First it plays the one of her as a brunet in the classroom then the one of her as a blonde with Siena in the lecture room.

Oh and I just did Sal's ending and it was playing as normal then after Sal suggests getting lunch it cut back to the BDSM club and then played out Cammy's ending all the way through, with both scenes of Sal like I mentioned before.
Endings should be unlocked by doing the side quests and I'll have a look at the code, but it's a tangled mess of variables. It's truly amazing it works at all.

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
It seems negative feedback has been going around.

Quite a few devs have abandoned the site over a few going too far, even Philly has been getting some and he's usually showered in praise.

Not quite sure what's going on, something in the water maybe, but the negative stuff has been on the increase lately.
Are you referring to this site? If so, I totally agree. It's like the trolls have suddenly descended upon the site. I am not speaking about every admin, but I do feel like many of them no longer monitor activity or even do anything about what is said here. I feel bad for BC because I have greatly enjoyed this title. I do know that more people that enjoyed the title need to leave a goof review. It just seems like the only thing you see are the bad reviews. As you say. Something in the water?

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Are you referring to this site? If so, I totally agree. It's like the trolls have suddenly descended upon the site. I am not speaking about every admin, but I do feel like many of them no longer monitor activity or even do anything about what is said here. I feel bad for BC because I have greatly enjoyed this title. I do know that more people that enjoyed the title need to leave a goof review. It just seems like the only thing you see are the bad reviews. As you say. Something in the water?
Yeah, this site seems to have hit a weird wave.

I noticed it first with the last update of City of Broken Dreamers. I wasn't paying attention before that but suddenly i'm seeing a LOT of negative feedback and it's all over.

I can't complain about this game. There are so few good lesbian themed games that i've enjoyed this one since it started.

Granted I was also a fan of Occultus so seeing Keres again made me fangirl.

I may be a bit biased.

Reactions: ILCjr and Boogg

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Endings should be unlocked by doing the side quests and I'll have a look at the code, but it's a tangled mess of variables. It's truly amazing it works at all.
I've done every possible quest and still don't have the two endings I mentioned, any idea what I can do?

BeCe

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I've done every possible quest and still don't have the two endings I mentioned, any idea what I can do?
Firstly, the Sal thing in the Cammy end is down to a ">" where there should be a "=" easily fixed and just pop the attachment in your game folder.
Secondly, I was quite confused by the Sal thing, I *think* I have it fixed in the attachment but you'd need to play through the story again. Alternatively, use the console and put in "salfuta = true".
Thirdly, teaming up with JJ is only possible on her "normal" path (not bimbo or athletic). There is no team-up with Simone or Celeste option BUT if you pick the solo confrontation AND you told them about what's going on with you on the side quest you will end up with both of them.
I hope this helps.

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I like the endings that I have seen so far, Guessing there is no real ending with Sal, as I understood the story line; So, only have not seen the JJ one (I read your post with the hint, so will go look at it later). I am kind of disappointed with the Nisha angle. Oh and long live Keres!
Congratulations on the completion of another good AVN!

BeCe

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I like the endings that I have seen so far, Guessing there is no real ending with Sal, as I understood the story line; So, only have not seen the JJ one (I read your post with the hint, so will go look at it later). I am kind of disappointed with the Nisha angle. Oh and long live Keres!
Congratulations on the completion of another good AVN!
If the Nisha/Amita stuff is a bit anaemic, it's because there was a planned side story with the two of them which got scrapped. Sorry.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't know I still enjoyed the Nisha and Amita stuff. I did like ending up with Amita, there was something touching about it.

They weren't in each others lives for years and when they find each other they also find love.

I liked it.

Reactions: Asmodeus34 and BeCe
3.90 star(s) 46 Votes