the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Panacea v0.74.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: lemonfreak

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Don't think I've played this in a year or so, did it ever add more breast growth/transformation or lactation content?

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Definitely breast growth, not sure about lactation since that would require me to know which version you last played, there's more than one scene with it though.
Thanks and appreciated, that's enough for me to give it another try and see for myself.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I was going to give a try, then I noticed it only has 55 pages of threads in a three year development, so, I think I'll pass on that one.
Maybe it's just me but that seems like a dumb reason not to try a game, Milfy City has over 1800 pages but a high percentage of posts are those calling the dev a scumbag (deservably) for milking their patrons.

v0.74 is 100% free to play at this point so, as long as you aren't put off by the idea of a (mostly) lesbian female protagonist, there's no reason not to give it a shot

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I got 2 of the 3 JJ scenes. One was the threesome with her new boss and the other one was where she was watching a movie with Liv. What is the third one and how can I unlock it?
Third one should be triggered by encouraging JJ to be more athletic/muscular.

Reactions: JohnPaxson

JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
Third one should be triggered by encouraging JJ to be more athletic/muscular.
thank you
do you maybe have a save for it. It's one of the 1. choices you do in the game and even with skipping it will take a while until I get there.

BeCe

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
thank you
do you maybe have a save for it. It's one of the 1. choices you do in the game and even with skipping it will take a while until I get there.
Much easier to just change a variable in the console, just type this in there: "JJA = 3" without quotations and you're good

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
So, under the Family tab, it says "Get your money back from Frank the Cat." with the new version.
No idea how to achieve that.

I've gone through every hour of the day, visited each locale, but nothing like that triggers. What am I missing?

BeCe

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
So, under the Family tab, it says "Get your money back from Frank the Cat." with the new version.
No idea how to achieve that.

I've gone through every hour of the day, visited each locale, but nothing like that triggers. What am I missing?
Nothing, there was a fuckup in that build and it was using the old image for the test quest I made in a very early version. There is a newer version on my Patreon that corrects the error.

Reactions: botc76
3.90 star(s) 46 Votes