bassackwards

Jul 1, 2020
Great game but it needs a mod to keep from missing out on a bunch of content...and sound/music. I really enjoyed the futa transformation content. Hopefully there will be more content in the future for it.

wolfpackjac3

Jan 5, 2021
I am not even a developer but it really triggers me when I see a review like this: Game has great renders, good story, and decent characters with actual personalities and stories..... bad endings though so ONE STAR! Like c mon what is that. Might just be me but those types of reviews would make me lose it.

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I am not even a developer but it really triggers me when I see a review like this: Game has great renders, good story, and decent characters with actual personalities and stories..... bad endings though so ONE STAR! Like c mon what is that. Might just be me but those types of reviews would make me lose it.
Eh, doesn't bother me much. I've learned to take in valid criticism and just discard dumbass criticism (and even laugh at it).

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Eh, doesn't bother me much. I've learned to take in valid criticism and just discard dumbass criticism (and even laugh at it).

It's good that you do, unfortunately a lot of devs are really shattered, even by the most unreasonable criticism and others get furious about even the most constructive one.
I guess, that drive to create goes along with a certain (over)sensitivity and thin skin for many.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
So, the main story is done? I mean it was good and I enjoyed the game but I wish I had more of a warning: Like red letters "THIS IS THE LAST PART", because now I want to see more of the other characters but I don't really feel like playing anymore, either way, Main story was great and I loved the side stories, just wish they were done before the ending.

Reactions: Legend 123

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
So, the main story is done? I mean it was good and I enjoyed the game but I wish I had more of a warning: Like red letters "THIS IS THE LAST PART", because now I want to see more of the other characters but I don't really feel like playing anymore, either way, Main story was great and I loved the side stories, just wish they were done before the ending.
Dude, there is a huge fucking disclaimer at the start of the ending sequence, if you wanted to back out I made it as obvious as possible what was going on. Also, there will be new endings based on the side stories completed and choices made but they aren't in yet.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Dude, there is a huge fucking disclaimer at the start of the ending sequence, if you wanted to back out I made it as obvious as possible what was going on. Also, there will be new endings based on the side stories completed and choices made but they aren't in yet.
That is most likelly correct (didn't went back to check), but as I said "I" needed something like that, my brain barelly registers anything that isn't dialog because it either gives me knowledge that the character doesn't have or it is narration and that is something my brain considers boring, so I tend to disregard that in any midia that isn't a book.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Panacea [v0.73 bugfix Public] [BC]

COMPRESSED

DOWNLOAD PC/MAC/ANDROID: - -

ANONFILES: / /
MIXDROP: / /

The Android port/version is not official.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hawky1984

Jun 3, 2019
When it comes to this game i agree with you. So far it all seems properly thought out. However, there are plenty of games on here that are completely ruined by the devs because they don't seem to know how to properly end the story. I don't think that is the case here though....

Jun 28, 2018
it sounds like a you problem. i wont even play or rate this game because i have no interest in playing as a female

JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
I got 2 of the 3 JJ scenes. One was the threesome with her new boss and the other one was where she was watching a movie with Liv. What is the third one and how can I unlock it?

3.90 star(s) 46 Votes