BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
yea i know :cry:
Damn those "lesbo" lovers, even tho there is such a large amount of so called "lesbo" games around ... (sarcasm)
Aren't they a bunch of prudes !

There are so many options to have futa content in this game ... beside that, if you are a looking for a futa main there is actually more games on this website regarding that "fetish" than pure "lesbo" games.

It's so hard to find a game with a fem prot who isn't a femslut getting dicked every minute.

So atleast let those people who enjoy a fem prot (without being forced to see dicks every half an hour in a game) play this ...

Last edited:

Falyna

Aug 8, 2021
Hi! Do you know when will the public version (if there is one) be released? IIRC, it was not mentioned in the planning…

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Hi! Do you know when will the public version (if there is one) be released? IIRC, it was not mentioned in the planning…
Public release is a couple of days after the $1 release which was Jan 31st so probably later today.

Keep an eye on as that's where he releases it, someone else (often me) posts the links here afterwards.

Reactions: Falyna

Falyna

Aug 8, 2021
Public release is a couple of days after the $1 release which was Jan 31st so probably later today.

Keep an eye on as that's where he releases it, someone else (often me) posts the links here afterwards.
Thanks a lot for the information and the extra mile you're going for us to enjoy this game!

Reactions: lemonfreak

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Panacea v0.73(bugfix).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 06.05.2022 (v0.73(bugfix))

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
If you want to look at cock that's fine, no one is judging you but going into a lesbian centric game isn't going to get you the cock you desire.
Hey, I love Lesbos, they are awesome. :love: I also love chicks with dicks, they are pretty cool too. :love: No reason we can't share the love. ;)
I really like this game for the most part, just wish it had a few more options for the MC. No reason to throw the baby out with the bathwater. (y)

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by [BC]
Version of the game: Panacea [v0.7 Public]
If you like the game please consider supporting the .

Original Size Win/Linux on Drive: 2,4GB
Compressed Size on Drive: 777MB LUCKY! :KEK: - -

If you enjoy my Patches/Compressions, please click the " (y) " to give me support.

3.90 star(s) 46 Votes